It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Coverage Of The Virginia Gun Rights Rally Starts At 8 AM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Flightradar24 will show you all aircraft with an ADS-B transponder.

Civilian accessible flight paths are blocked for that particular plane so no public tracking. I have a "twitter friend" that has access to flight paths and this is what that particular tail number is doing....

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Agents provocateurs waiting for "The Signal" 👁️ 😮 👁️

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WOW YOUTUBE JUST BANNED ON OF THE BROADCASTERS!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
HOLYCRAP! YOU TUBE JUST BANNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on V442020Mondayam31America/ChicagoMon, 20 Jan 2020 09:44:04 -06001 by Violater1 because: GKYFJTYGJ

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Could go either way since the MSM will tell the viewer what they want them to see.

But if they are attacked in the kill cage, most people will be sympathetic to the victims.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Interesting... I'm not too knowledgeable on aviation below the ozone layer, so I have to ask what the point of the looping is?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

My live feed is gone, too... WTF is going on? I was watching a feed from a local news agency.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I would guess a police air patrol being used as a spotter since planes tend to be longer ranged than helicopters they can stay up longer.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Interesting... I'm not too knowledgeable on aviation below the ozone layer, so I have to ask what the point of the looping is?

Probably county sheriff keeping an eye on things.

link   
Live feeds only show what's going on, if the feeds are cut then only MSM will be able to tell you what they want to tell you.

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thanks. I would figure the heli would be better due to being able to stay in place...

link   
Flippin commie youtube/gooble BANNED ME FOR WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

My guess is they are using a Stingray type device to capture all cell comms in the area. Essentially the device in the plane acts like a cell tower and captures all traffic.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Dude that sucks, you've just experienced heavy bias by a leftist organization.

Trust me, its like a slap in the face, if anything, it mobilizes you to take action.

My advice, sign out of all your accounts if you want to watch the streams, Violator is a perfect example of censoring.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If you are a licensed woodcarving seller... Get a license

SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:

Purchase of handguns; limitation on handgun purchases; penalty. Prohibits any person who is not a licensed firearms dealer from purchasing more than one handgun in a 30-day period and establishes such an offense as a Class 1 misdemeanor. The bill exempts from this provision (i) persons who have been issued a certificate by the Department of State Police under certain circumstances and with an enhanced background check, (ii) law-enforcement agencies and officers, (iii) state and local correctional facilities, (iv) licensed private security companies, (v) persons who hold a valid Virginia concealed handgun permit, (vi) persons whose handgun has been stolen or irretrievably lost or who are trading in a handgun, (vii) purchases of handguns in a private sale, and (viii) purchases of antique firearms.

lis.virginia.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: terrapincb

I just don't understand the one handgun every 30 days.

What good does that do? In all reality, it will encourage otherwise law abiding citizens to skirt the process.

And we already know a vast majority of those who purchase with the intent to commit a crime don't follow the law to begin with.

The whole thing stinks.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Live feeds only show what's going on, if the feeds are cut then only MSM will be able to tell you what they want to tell you.

That's exactly right. I still see one that's up and running. The other few I tried had been cut off.

Currently 17,000 watching. It was 4,000 before the others began getting cut off. I would assume this one will be cut soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Easier to understand law already on the books. Don’t shoot anyone except in cases of self defense or defense of others. Pretty standard, in all 50 states under various similar language.

Start stacking the bodies of thieves, murderers and other such criminals like cordwood and eventually you will run out of the problems by attrition.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: terrapincb

I just don't understand the one handgun every 30 days.

What good does that do? In all reality, it will encourage otherwise law abiding citizens to skirt the process.

And we already know a vast majority of those who purchase with the intent to commit a crime don't follow the law to begin with.

The whole thing stinks.

They know damn well they have to start somewhere, so they can keep revising the bill year after year to get to the end result of absolute control over legal firearms.

They don't give a rip about the bill of rights, or their citiizens. This is about pushing the progressive agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Bingo. 30 days becomes 90 days becomes 365 days becomes never in your lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join