It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me why President Trump should be thrown out of office

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpiderMastermind1
Hi everyone! I am sorry to tell you this, President Trump has a ghost. I noticed this much earlier than now, compared to all other presidents, he is acting more strangely, and situations happen around him, that is hard to explain. I cannot give accurate advice about ghosts, but a 500 W halogen without shield should do the job, a ghost dies in it. Also, it is a living creature, doesn't want to die in a reflector or a heater. The ghost does the feelings too, as secret communication. It will always make sure, that President Trump will be in trouble.

Just an example, Putin and Bush don't have ghosts.

Ive seen that thing youre talking about. A stalking hideous presence. Always stirring trouble. I think its name is a Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The figures given on the Federal Electoral Commission website have been adjusted for all known inconsistencies and show that Hillary Clinton got 48.18% of the popular vote and Donald Trump got 46.09%

Trump just didn't win the popular vote, even after invalid votes were removed, which was what JoseGarcia suggested in his post.

Evidently different studies by different folks with different biases come up with different answers. How surprising.

The more frequent figures I've come across on voter fraud are that the Dims are responsible for 75% of the fraudulent votes & the GOP & all others the rest.

No way do I believe HRC won the popular vote.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

The figures given on the Federal Electoral Commission website have been adjusted for all known inconsistencies and show that Hillary Clinton got 48.18% of the popular vote and Donald Trump got 46.09%

Trump just didn't win the popular vote, even after invalid votes were removed, which was what JoseGarcia suggested in his post.

Evidently different studies by different folks with different biases come up with different answers. How surprising.

The more frequent figures I've come across on voter fraud are that the Dims are responsible for 75% of the fraudulent votes & the GOP & all others the rest.

Sure, if Facebork is a reliable source of information?

Wouldn't the Federal Electoral Commission be the more authoritative source, especially after they have had three years under Trump to sort out the figures?

edit on 27/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043
Something I wrote 2 years ago should help you understand.

First, to understand Trump, you need to understand that he is the very definition of an overt malignant Narcissist. Meaning he is sociopathic and he is purely ego driven. Everything he does is in pursuit of seeing his grandiose false-self reflected back to him. This includes lying, manipulating and deceiving anyone and everyone to achieve this.

This psychologist considers your assertions to be unmitigated delusional nonsense.

You are merely demonstrating that you know very little accurate stuff about TRUMP.

He is far more selfLESS than any other President in my lifetime and maybe in our history--except perhaps Abe Lincoln may have been on a par with Trump.

There are dozens of examples of his generous selflessness toward people who can do nothing for him in return. Such as the black young gal squatting in Trump Tower.

He gives his salary to government departments.
He has given up/lost more than $1 billion on shifting to his current role.
He has given up/lost a ton of privacy, safety, independence, peace, serenity.

He knew he would be assaulted 24/7/365 by the Marxist globalist satanic MSM and he has been. The oligarchy bought out the MSM in 1915 & 1917. They have been refining their brainwashing techniques for at least 90 years. They are incredibly powerful & successful.

Imagine what he could have accomplished without that full court press against him & his goals & efforts.

Y'all will eventually learn the truth of my assertions about Trump. Until then, enjoy your delusions.

Trump does use the MSM perceptions about the narcissism hogwash as part of his Sun Tzu strategies. He's very good at that.

He may have enough Attachment Disorder to care a bit much about what some folks think about him or his actions in some situations on some issues. But MOSTLY he doesn't give a damn. He will do what he believes to be right for the USA regardless of a lot else--including his own life. He's not suicidal but he decided the USA & the people of the USA were worth his sacrificing his lifestyle, if not his life for. That's the opposite of narcissism.

If one really fair-mindedly researches his face to face life with his employees, building construction workers & his kids--they will discover that he is actually one of the MOST HUMBLE leaders of his stature & status that you could find. Of the Presidents, I think Reagan's humility is the only one that comes close to Trump's. Yeah, he uses bluster, hyperbole etc. & the "Apprentice" persona to achieve this or that goal. But it's a strategy straight out of Sun Tzu. It's not his foundational reality or personality.

I realize you will never be the least bit convinced by anything I say or any facts I document from Trump's life. Eventually, history will prove the truth of my observations clinical & personal regarding Trump.

In the meantime, he will give everything within him to give to rescue the USA from the Marxist globalist oligarchy that has been working so long to destroy us as we are the last big roadblock to their total tyranny world dictatorship from hell.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043You know, there is one character from Biblical prophecy that sounds a lot like Trump. He always wins, he speaks boastfully, he causes truth to cease, he comes in his own name, he loves money, an apostate church worships him, he makes a peace deal in the middle east. Care to guess who I'm talking about?

No. Trump is NOT the Anti-Christ. That idea shows little Biblical knowledge and less knowledge about Trump.

You don't have to believe Mark Taylor & Kim Clement's prophecies about Trump.

However, you are already benefiting from Trump's successes in his job at great cost to himself.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Palestine gave up their rights when they became terrorist run lands , fully supported by the people there.
I guess the Israel / Palestine decades long conflict and stand off in your mind might be Trump's fault and reason to remove him, but not in any sane persons mind.

As for the rest of your dramatic predictions - I guess you;'ve been taking lessons from Schiff.

Loved your rational factual post.

I feel honored to live under Trump's reign & to support him.

"Palestinians" is a concocted label by the Arabs to ruthlessly & sadistically use the Jordanians that they are to pressure Israel. Arab pride on such scores is off the scale. Thankfully, Almighty God Yehovah will bless those who bless Israel & curse those who curse them. It will not turn out well for the Arabs. Their survivors will end up in God's good graces but only after a lot of bloodshed.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Wouldn't the Federal Electoral Commission be the more authoritative source, especially after they have had three years under Trump to sort out the figures?

Haven't been on FB for years.

No, I don't trust any of the Marxist liberal saturated bureaucracy with any statistics.

I'd trust Tom Fitton's organization but I don't know that he's researched the issue all that extensively.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No, I don't trust any of the Marxist liberal saturated bureaucracy with any statistics.

I'd trust Tom Fitton's organization but I don't know that he's researched the issue all that extensively.

Even under Trump, Judicial Watch keeps losing cases.

A few times they have been caught setting up, coaching and paying people to bring false accusations.

Remember the ISIS camp that was supposed to be in Mexico close to the border? Totally false.
Remember that guy, Jacob Whol, that they coached to suggest Warren paid him for sex? Totally false.
Remember the vanloads of illegal aliens that DHS was supposedly releasing at the border? Totally false.
Remember IRS supposedly fast tracking funding for 'after school Satan clubs'? Totally false.
Remember the allegation that Pelosi spent $100,000 on booze & food during her air travel? Totally false.

I wouldn't trust Judicial Watch. They are a neo-Nazi propagandist group that uses very dirty tricks to smear their opposition.

None of them are judges. They mostly don't watch over the judicial system but instead most specifically smear and accuse the Democratic party. Their name does not relate to what they do. It is as false as they are.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

A few times they have been caught setting up, coaching and paying people to bring false accusations.

Remember the ISIS camp that was supposed to be in Mexico close to the border? Totally false.
Remember that guy, Jacob Whol, that they coached to suggest Warren paid him for sex? Totally false.
Remember the vanloads of illegal aliens that DHS was supposedly releasing at the border? Totally false.
Remember IRS supposedly fast tracking funding for 'after school Satan clubs'? Totally false.
Remember the allegation that Pelosi spent $100,000 on booze & food during her air travel? Totally false.

I wouldn't trust Judicial Watch. They are a neo-Nazi propagandist group that uses very dirty tricks to smear their opposition.

None of them are judges. They mostly don't watch over the judicial system but instead most specifically smear and accuse the Democratic party. Their name does not relate to what they do. It is as false as they are.

No idea wth you are talking about but it isn't JW.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043You know, there is one character from Biblical prophecy that sounds a lot like Trump. He always wins, he speaks boastfully, he causes truth to cease, he comes in his own name, he loves money, an apostate church worships him, he makes a peace deal in the middle east. Care to guess who I'm talking about?

No. Trump is NOT the Anti-Christ. That idea shows little Biblical knowledge and less knowledge about Trump.

You don't have to believe Mark Taylor & Kim Clement's prophecies about Trump.

Remember how they said that Bill Gates would open up the financial gates for the church? When will that part happen? Gates has retired and is funding things to counter global warming, philanthropically.

'Prophets' who are only partly right are guessing.

However, you are already benefiting from Trump's successes in his job at great cost to himself.

No, America's national debt, under Trump, exceeds America's GDP (the stuff he is putting on credit exceeds America's ability ability to service the loans). It has been like this without a break for all three years of Trump's first term. He's been putting everything on the card because he knows that his time is short (Revelation 12:12).

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

No idea wth you are talking about but it isn't JW.

Judicial Watch is Tom Fitton's organization. He has been the president of Judicial Watch since 1988. Fitton only advertises on Breitbart News, it isn't his organization.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump cares more about the people of America than he does about the selfish a-holes that run things.

Everything Trump has done these years has shown one thing:

Trump only cares for Trump.

That's the biggest lie of the them all. That people tell themselves he's "their party president" when Trump doesnt care about republicans, democrats or anyone except himself. It would literally not matter if he had been a democrat or gotten 100% of the votes - he would still be just as much a self-centered narcissist with delusions of being the greatest at everything.

Still he is a showman. I'll give him that. I was amused by him at first as well and thought it would be hilarious if he became president. Maybe he'd grow into the role...
edit on 27-1-2020 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Yes, this post reeks of a fair minded individual with no bias whatsoever.

You make many claims yet provide no evidence other than "You'll see!" and claims of things that happened behind closed doors that you weren't even there for. This entire post is a joke and reeks of someone who has a shared psychosis with Trump.

a reply to: JoseGarcia

I guarantee you I know more than you do about this topic. Try me. I'm constantly amazed how little people actually know who always claim to be experts.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Trump is a terrible president, but he should not be thrown out of office. He was legally elected by the US people. And while his record on foreign policy (alienating other world leaders, catering to dictators, as two examples), immigration ("the wall"), and international trade (tariffs, NAFTA/CUSMA) is simply awful, he has, for the most part, done or tried to do the things he promised to do during his election campaign, which is more than most politicians can say. Love him or hate him, literally nobody should be surprised by the things Trump is doing. He's acting exactly the way he said he would.

Again, while I personally detest Trump, he was properly elected by the people, and while I may disagree with him personally on most issues, the impeachment proceedings against him are clearly partisan-based. Neither party actually cares whether Trump did anything wrong with Ukraine or not. The Democrats just want to crucify Trump because they hate him, and the Republicans just want to blindly defend him because they're the ones currently in power. According to Wikipedia, the Senate voted as follows for impeachment: 228 Democrats and one Independent voting "yes"; 195 Republicans and 3 Democrats voting "no"; and 1 Democrat voting present. That's just about as partisan as you can get, and the House vote is going to be just as partisan in the other direction. There is literally no point having a trial or inquiry or anything; neither side is listening to the evidence, and everybody already knew how they were going to vote before day 1.

I will state, however, that I do like Trump's creation of a Space Force. Done correctly, I think it will benefit the US and the world. I predict that it will be the best thing he does while in office.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!
It's time to leave this site my friend. This site has been over run with right wing extremists. Something happened along the way and they've taken over. Almost every topic devolves into something to do about Trump. We may be outnumbered here but we won't be at the poles come November. I'm taking ATS out of favorites list and I won't be visiting much anymore.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join