It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released texts tie Nunes aide closer to Ukraine plot: The democratic leadership is insane.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is from AP, "Associated Press", news service.
apnews.com...
Newly released texts tie Nunes aide closer to Ukraine plot

WASHINGTON (AP) — New documents released by House Democrats suggest that Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, was more deeply involved than was previously known in efforts by allies of President Donald Trump to dig up dirt in Ukraine on former Vice President Joe Biden.

Notice the use of the word, "plot" at the end of the title. This is the Associated Press here, folks.

And this.

Democrats on the Intelligence Committee released a trove of text messages, photos and other documents Friday night as part of the impeachment inquiry. The materials were provided to the House by Lev Parnas, a Florida businessman who worked with Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to try to persuade the Ukrainian government to launch an investigation into Biden.

Just how stupid are these democratic bubble heads?

The materials were provided to the House by Lev Parnas, a Florida businessman who worked with Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to try to persuade the Ukrainian government to launch an investigation into Biden.

These files are on Nunes, folks.
They just verified the fact that it was not just Trump investigating dear old Joe and his coke head son. Devin Nunes was after their asses as well. This is funny. the damned democrats are such idiots. Just who else was, or is investigating the Bidens then, or now?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Me thinks you have brain farted.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So, Nunes was doing his job and checking up on what he had heard was happening in Ukraine. He is supposed to be an intelligence committee member and he should be checking up on possible possibilities of wrong doings to see if there is anything actually going on. But evidently since it involves a Democrat, he isn't allowed? This could just be his own investigation to determine if there is anything improper happening since Biden bragged about his actions in Ukraine.

What? only the Democrats are allowed to investigate things? All Democrats are not allowed to be investigated?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm confused. How does Devin Nunes being found to have been more involved in this mess than previously known equal Democrats are insane? I don't get the logic here....

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I'm confused.

I'm sure this happens a lot with you.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I'm confused. How does Devin Nunes being found to have been more involved in this mess than previously known equal Democrats are insane? I don't get the logic here....

Did you not read the OP?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I can't wait for the Hunter and Joe trial to start. I hope that stripper he knocked up testifies while breast feeding then goes on a rant about she could not afford a babysitter because Hunter won't pay child support.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Maybe I should have used STUPID instead of insane.

No, I was just half right the first time. They are stupid and insane.
edit on 20-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
These files are on Nunes, folks.
They just verified the fact that it was not just Trump investigating dear old Joe and his coke head son. Devin Nunes was after their asses as well. This is funny. the damned democrats are such idiots. Just who else was, or is investigating the Bidens then, or now?

"The new documents include screenshots of undated text messages that appear to show Robert Hyde, a Republican congressional candidate in Connecticut, messaging with a foreign number from Belgium, which appear to describe efforts to surveil Yovanovitch. Hyde appeared to share the screenshots with Parnas, which is how they wound up on his phone that he turned over to House investigators."

I imagine the authenticity of the screenshots will have to verified. But why Parnas risk lying to congress?

What happens when you lie to Congress

"A: If you paid attention during the last section, you may have read that general perjury comes with a maximum five-year prison sentence and potential fine. The same basically goes for not telling the truth to Congress, even without an oath. However, if the lie under Section 1001 involves terrorism, the maximum prison sentence rises to eight years."

Do you really think Parnas is going to risk going to prison just to try to get Trump impeached?

Again, I'm sure the documentary evidence can be easily independently verified as authentic. Get the FBI to get the phone companies to provide the records.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
At least I have one. There ins't one to be found in the democratic House of Reps.

And don't forget the source of this post proclaiming a republican "plot" here. The AP, no less.

edit on 20-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you really think Parnas is going to risk going to prison

Yes, I certainly do. Our prisons are filled with people that took the risk. Why would you think him any better than any one of those already in prison?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I can't wait for the Hunter and Joe trial to start. I hope that stripper he knocked up testifies while breast feeding then goes on a rant about she could not afford a babysitter because Hunter won't pay child support.

Because of Trump going rogue and rushing in a trial may be impossible. It's called fruit of a poisonous tree. Trump may have fainted any evidence and raised doubts about its reliability, so Biden may walk free, All because of trump refusing to go through proper channels.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep

From the intelligence angle he could have been looking into Joseph Black.

Ex spook who advised Romney then in 2017 got a job at Burisma.

“ Old spies never die or fade away. They’re just hiding in the shadows”

Another interesting turn is that.

The director of national intelligence oversees the FBI.

The senate select and house committees on intelligence oversee the DNI.

There is a couple avenues , i’m sure there’s more.

I think the pertinent question is when did the Nunes’s investigation start ?

If it started before Biden announced his candidacy .

It could be the catalyst for our current situation and a way out .

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He most definitely announced his campaign after investigations started. He still has connections in Ukraine. They tipped him off that there were things happening behind the scenes.

A few of us have been suggesting this for a while. I hope all his donors aren't too upset about donating to his defense fund rather than a real campaign.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

When was the lst time congress held someone in contempt and locked them up?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I'm confused.

Yes, it is easy to get confused by this stuff when you only listen to marxist demwit talking heads on CNN/MSNBC etc...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SorrowSong

I'm confused.

I'm sure this happens a lot with you.

Very funny. Look, I'm not choosing sides in the world of partisan politics as some are here on ATS. I'm just trying to remain objective and see things as they ARE, not how I think they SHOULD be based on my political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Weird a intelligence guy gathering intelligence even if true.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Yep

From the intelligence angle he could have been looking into Joseph Black.

Ex spook who advised Romney then in 2017 got a job at Burisma.

“ Old spies never die or fade away. They’re just hiding in the shadows”

Another interesting turn is that.

The director of national intelligence oversees the FBI.

The senate select and house committees on intelligence oversee the DNI.

There is a couple avenues , i’m sure there’s more.

I think the pertinent question is when did the Nunes’s investigation start ?

If it started before Biden announced his candidacy .

It could be the catalyst for our current situation and a way out .

Well, the investigation by Trump into what was happening in the Ukraine actually started before Biden decided to run for president, which means that Biden desired to be protected from prosecution by the Trump administration based on it being a political attack against his opponent who is running against him in the next election. The info the fake informer making a deal is using clearly states that the investigation started a month before Biden said he was going to run. That information is in the records on the net. Biden got scared and decided to run to protect himself and bad publicity for the Democratic party. The Democrats have turned all this around to make Biden look like the victim.

The Democratic party seems to have some very well versed deceivers in their midst who are not afraid to twist everything backwards, and they have the support of the majority of media to help them deceive the people.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. announced Thursday that he would seek the Democratic nomination to challenge President Trump in 2020, casting the election as a national emergency and asking Democrats to put the task of defeating Mr. Trump above all their other ambitions.

April 2019 NYT Article

Joe Biden using the excuse about Charlottesville as a deciding factor was absolutely rediculous since he had waited month's hesitating. It seems obvious that after a new Ukraine President was elected that Old' Joe went into CYA mode!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join