It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The "Tic Tac" UFO A Classified USAF "Vanguard" Project?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Just for information, that L shaped part is a pitot tube. They are found on all anircraft both manned and unmaned. They provide air pressure signals to various instruments including air speed and altitude.

It is basally a pipe with a calibrated hole in the front end and some other holes in the side. The front hole gives pressure of the air hitting the tip and the side holes give the static pressure from the side. The tip and the static pressure are compaired to get a reading of air speed and the static pressure is also used for determining altitude. There are usually several independent ones located on manned aircraft for backup.

NASA pitot tube

Immages of pitot tubes

It is so common a thing on aircraft that is doesn't seem to be significant evidence of anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Right. You see, he is comparing an L shaped appendage located on a real picture of one of our drones to a supposed appendage on a fake picture....and then claiming that there is possibly a connection....a connection to a fake picture?

Oh my god, are you for real?

Im sorry but i cant pass this up, surely you are not serious?

The picture is an artists impression of a description given by the pilot that seen the 'tic-tac'
The pilot described seeing 2 L-shaped appendages on the tic-tac. Right?

The OP seen something similar on a photo of one of our drones.

OP has not said he seen similar in a rendered description, that is for comparison only.

The OP is saying this

It reminds me of the two L-shaped appendages that was seen on the "Tic Tac" UFO, as was described by Cmdr. David Fravor.

Key words there,
as was described

To prove his point OP posted a picture of the tic-tac that the pilot saw, that was rendered by an artist, for comparison only

I know ive said that twice, but i mean, come on...

edit on 20/1/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Oh my bad.
Did I say that Throughout history every sighting is linked to US Drones......No No I didn't.....

Well you see, from what people have been describing and from pictures, this is pretty obviously the same technology we have been witnessing for almost 100 years.

So we were witnessing alien tech for 60+ years but suddenly it becomes U.S. tech in 2004?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am describing the part of the drone. I have no idea what the ones on the tick tack are.

This thread is about comparing the tick tack with the Vanguard, The Vanguard has an L shaped part and so does the tick tack. All aircraft have one or several like the Vanguard drone. They have no unusual function that would make them the same as on the tick tack, therefore there is no relation ship between the two because of the L parts.

edit on 1 20 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 20 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)[/edit by]

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

edit on 1 20 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)[/edit by]

Thank you for clarifying this for me. This is exactly what I was trying to get at. extra DIV

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Did he say there were two appendages? Could there have been three or four for landing arms?

Also here is a quote from the pilot Fravor himself...

"I can tell you, I think it was not from this world." "I'm not crazy, haven't been drinking. It was — after 18 years of flying, I've seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close."

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Agree that the tic tac is a black project of known origin. Good thread op.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Your point about the L-shaped things made me think of how they disguise new car models with the patterned paint and sometimes add-on panels to the body.

IF (if) we've found a way to harness some way to operate craft from within a different field of energy/space-time/gravity/whatever, the shape of the craft probably wouldn't matter one bit. Or could it be that the field it operates in itself results in visual distortion of that which is in it?

I like the theory - whatever and wherever the tech is from, I believe the incident and many of the sightings of "UAP" are most likely "ours."

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Well if we do have the technology to build craft with such flight characteristics it seems to make the continued production and design of conventional weaponry somewhat obsolete.

What's the bet if it is of Earthly origin it belongs to the corporations rather than USAF or USN?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That circled appendage is a pitot tube used to measure airspeed, but IIRC some antennas on EW and recon planes look like what's depicted on the craft as well. Helicopters also have blades to deter powerlines from entangling the rotor mast but they are typically on top.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You're basically correct in that if a given craft does not have to adhere to known physical laws then its shape shouldn't be a design factor.
However, I'd still like to point out that a sphere is the perfect pressure vessel seconded by a cylinder, itself being essentially a sphere enlongated along one axis.
This principle always comes to mind when I read of UFO/UAP's with either of these structures.
Mind you, I do not believe that these shapes are selected as a physical necessity. In fact, available clues suggest that the phenomena can exhibit any shape desired if it chooses to be seen at all.
And therein lies the crux of the issue, per my research. We humans are being SHOWN these shapes, these physics defying maneuvers, these near-magical capabilities for a very specific reason.
My best guess? SOMETHING is attempting to communicate with us.
Why such a convoluted method of communication? If known physical laws aren't a barrier then logically the same should be true of simple, overt communication with an apparently lesser advanced species.
But, bear in mind that physics as defined by humans is almost certainly defined by different metrics in the vast reaches of the universe. It may be that direct communication in the manner with which we're accustomed is literally impossible for certain organisms, regardless of intellectual level. In fact, this may hold especially true the greater the developmental gulf separating the two species.
These are but a few of the countless questions that plague my search. And while questions, I'm sure, will always far outweigh answers on this subject I have reached two conclusions that, for me, are unflappable:
1) an INTELLIGENCE has been attempting to communicate with humans throughout our history with varying messages and degrees of success.
2) a different INTELLIGENCE has always attempted to prevent, intercept, subvert, or otherwise control the attempts mentioned in the first conclusion, likewise with varying (but usually greater) degrees of success.
This, at any rate, is where I have landed when lead by the evidence available. I am, after all, only human and thus subject to a great many shortcomings. And thusly I provide the customary grain of salt.

a reply to: dogstar23

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
They have been around since at least the 1940ies, which really rules out that they are man made.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
They have been around since at least the 1940ies, which really rules out that they are man made.

No they have not the point of the videos was how different they were from normal UFO videos. But also doesnt help your argument when we know other black projects have been reported as UFO sightings.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

No they have not the point of the videos was how different they were from normal UFO videos. But also doesnt help your argument when we know other black projects have been reported as UFO sightings.

Yes, cylindrical shaped (tic tac shaped) UFOs have been reported and documented since the beginning of the UFO phenomenon since at least the 1940s. Do a little research before you just blab out some BS.

You are also wrong about the point of the OP. The OP did not make any attempt to point out that this tic tac shaped UFO described in the OP is any different than other UFOs seen in the past.

The OP has clarified his position in a follow up post quoted below...

I am describing the part of the drone. I have no idea what the ones on the tick tack are.

This thread is about comparing the tick tack with the Vanguard, The Vanguard has an L shaped part and so does the tick tack. All aircraft have one or several like the Vanguard drone. They have no unusual function that would make them the same as on the tick tack, therefore there is no relation ship between the two because of the L parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Agree that the tic tac is a black project of known origin. Good thread op.

Well I'm going to go with the the experts on this one and say that the "tic tac" UFO is not of this world.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Hey, is that your picture?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You are a thinker; this is not an if....

contentiousthunder - interesting name.

"i believe the military is selfish and inward facing and quite evil, but i don't believe they're capable of superhuman feats of either brainpower or secrecy."

If a nuclear sub was found on the shores of Spain 500 years ago, the Queen of Spain would have given every possible effort to figure out what the God's magic put on her shore. For the materials engineering and understanding of the underlying physics to catch up would have taken another at least four centuries, BUT THE TIMELINE WOULD HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN ADVANCED say, several decades.

The point is, we know nuclear subs exist because humans build them. For you to say that the military is incapable of building devices that propel themselves through mass reduction and manipulation of magnetic fields in a quasi-crystal shell because it is not something you have read about is not using your brain on this thread.

For all others, I ask, what is the energy source? Any takers.

The Tic-Tac is US military reverse engineered with ET technology, for the record.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

For all others, I ask, what is the energy source? Any takers.

Ask President Trump. He has mentioned a new, clean form of energy that will be released soon.

All of the possibilities have been covered by Sci-Fi so take your pick.

P

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join