It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Bill Bailey for your pleasure..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I've just suffered the most traumatic experience one could ever have... but this guy still elicits a joyous giggle

edit on 19-1-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

well, it made me laugh a little, anyway..

"makes it sound a little bit Russian!" haha

classic..

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Some of the comedians that do music gags are pretty funny. There's a few, but Bo Burnhum gag on Kanya West is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Hahaha that is brilliant

Cheers mate...

You just made an unbearable week, just that little more tolerate.. my back and my shoulder and my neck, and the insufferable pain in the rest of my body from being involuntarily incarcerated is less... screw the mental health system down here, all that is needed is a kind workd a a funny af video.

edit on 19-1-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The dude does props as well, there were some other comedians and entertainers that do prop comedy or music comedy, cant really think of much of the top of my head, havent watched many in a long while though, last comedian I watched a year or so ago was this guy hes pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That was even more brilliant...

Cheers my friend.. needed that..

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I went to see Bill in Birmingham, UK last year. I have never laughed so much in my life!

I'd seen him on TV many time before and thought he was quite funny, but it was nothing compared to his live shows.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nik1halo

I went to see Bill in Birmingham, UK last year. I have never laughed so much in my life!

I'd seen him on TV many time before and thought he was quite funny, but it was nothing compared to his live shows.

My first encounter was Black Books... had to google him.. Part Troll was just insanely brilliant.. he is so very talented. Bugger wont come here though so I won't get to see him cut me guts live..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

top topics

join