It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train to Busan - A Korean Zombie Movie (Busanhaeng)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I found this gem on YouTube - it is a Korean film with English subtitles. Very entertaining with loads of action, suspense and drama, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Is this the place to share it? I do think so given the topic of a zombie apocalypse and survival of the fittest.

More info here: www.imdb.com...

Please discuss after watching.
edit on 19-1-2020 by MoonMine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Most of us knew about this movie in 2016.

Unless you were living under a rock.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonMine

This is a great movie. Watched it on Netflix with subtitles. Its an intense movie not going into spoilers. but if you like zombies and feeling the need to be on the edge of your seat, this movie is for you.

Edit: Yes as Jefferton said, it's been around a while now. But it's not like it was in U.S. theaters and it came out on Netflix a few years back, eventually you got to see it OP. Thanks for sharing because many here at ATS may not have known it was on Netflix in the foreign horror genre and thought to check it out.
edit on 19-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks. I was not aware of it at all and stumbled upon it through a discussion about the new SARS type virus in China. Someone mentioned it could develop into a "Train to Busan" scenario so I googled that and found the film.

Glad that I did... It's really good in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Train to Busan is one of my favourite zombie movies of all time. The train setting helps keep the entire experience very claustrophobic. I'm actually really excited for TtB2

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Already a pretty big horror movie thread on ATS where Train To Busan is talked about.

I'll add the link in a min.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I guess this needs to be in the "Movies" forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So many fora to choose from here. Ah Well.

top topics

join