It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler says Dems unwilling to negotiate Hunter Biden testimony in exchange for other witnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hunter Biden, some privileged ahole, whom possibly got a position because he knew someone, like every billionaire whom were in trumps cabinet lest we forget, refuses to testify because of relevance seems to be sacrilegious

Hunter isn't just some random ahole who got a job because of his dad's name.
He was hired, with zero experience, by a notoriously corrupt company in a notoriously corrupt country while his father was overseeing U.S. policy, and all of the financial assistance associated with that, in said country.
That already looks shady as hell but add to it some missing aid money and Joe bragging about using $1billion in aide to have a prosecutor, who coincidentally claims he was looking at Hunter's employer, fired.

Hunter's testimony wouldn't be irrelevant. The defense establishing a reasonable basis for Trump to ask for an investigation goes to the heart of the matter.

Reasonable basis for wanting an investigation = No abuse of power

The House Managers made the mistake of repeatedly bringing Joe and Hunter into their arguments as well, which makes their testimony even more relevant.

edit on 24-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

a reply to: network dude

So the gonadster thinks he is in a position of negotiating?????

They have no say in th procedural process of the Senate.

Besides that, I would assume part of any competent defense strategy would include demonstrating a foundation for the legitimacy of a corruption investigation. Hunter Biden being a prime, specific example. Given his obvious charachter flaws, I'm not surprised the dems want no part of this.

He probably is, we already know graham won’t vote for him to testify, I bet there are 3 other republicans he can convince also.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

It's extraordinary for Lindsey Graham to say that he does not want Hunter or Joe Biden to testify, even before he hears the Rpublicans/White-House present their case on the Senate floor.

Graham could be protecting himself, or his old buddy John McCain (Deceased).

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham comes across like a swamp creature, only good if he's on your side.
He does have a likeable side to his personality, maybe why he's thrives in the swamp.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: proximo

It's extraordinary for Lindsey Graham to say that he does not want Hunter or Joe Biden to testify, even before he hears the Rpublicans/White-House present their case on the Senate floor.

Graham could be protecting himself, or his old buddy John McCain (Deceased).

edit on 24-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump doesn't want witnesses, and you're all OK with it...

Hunter Biden, some privileged ahole, whom possibly got a position because he knew someone, like every billionaire whom were in trumps cabinet lest we forget, refuses to testify because of relevance seems to be sacrilegious
What part of the Democrats refuse to be fair don’t you get? They want Bolton as their witness but won’t give Hunter Biden. Anyway, Graham has decided he won’t vote for Hunter Biden testimony so I don’t know what his deal is, why he would protect the Biden’s except that Joe Biden is a personal friend. I think this is a bad development, as that defeats the point of a fair trial.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join