It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KIssimmee and St. Cloud Florida sightings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hey its me you seek i belive......
i saw silver ufo with green\teal glow and red ball on bottom in kissimee.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hey sorry about the delay. I went to the spot tonight and I'm pretty sure I found what you were talking about. I found the water treatment plant and there are no houses on the right of it (if you are facing it). Only houses are on the left. There is a small place to park on the right of the plant and it is lined with paths for rollerblading, walking, etc. Sound familiar?

Anyways, I snapped a shot of one of the water storage pods. I'm going back tomorrow during the daylight as I saw the house you mentioned as well but it is so dark out there and my digital cam doesn't throw a flash long enough to pick up anything.

The house you referred to: It is closer to the road than most of the others right?

Here's my pic, will have more tomorrow:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ive seen aliens in Florida too.....they are called "Cubans"

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
EsDad71, here is what I got during the daytime

The second house to the north

The end of the second house to the north

The third house to the north

Close up of the second house (with roof damage from hurricane Jeanne)

Water Treatment Plant

So...if these pics jog your memory and look to be where you had your sighting I'll make it a point to visit often. This location is only about 5 miles from my house.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
EsDad, I drove by the location again last night and realized something:

That lake and the vantage point of looking over that house would have you looking at the main east-west take off and landing approach for MCO (Orlando Intl Airport).

Could what you saw have been some sort of plane? When I stopped last night, there were about 6 lights in the sky that eventually all either landed or ascended to their flight paths.

Just a thought.

Edit: After re-reading your original post, it doesn't sound like this was a plane at all. Oh well, I'm still lurking

[edit on 4/5/2005 by Illuminus]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
the second house with the roof damage is where i worked. I wish it was airplane ligts, it would be easier to explain.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok good, well that helps. So you confirm it is that house you saw the images?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Second house, it was owned by a Mr. Smith and his wife, and his son and wife and 2 children lived there. Very nice people in fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join