It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegetarians and Vegans and others. What do you do with the animals?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Let us just pretend that you all get your way and the rest of us stop eating animals.

What happens after the next animal birthing season?

In as little as two years, you would run out of room for the animals.

Additionally, these animals, in numbers not seen since the Bison herds were wiped out are eating all of the food you want to eat.

What will you do, cull the animals?

How far into the future can a vegan see?

P

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Send them to Australia.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Let us just pretend that you all get your way and the rest of us stop eating animals.

Additionally, these animals, in numbers not seen since the Bison herds were wiped out are eating all of the food you want to eat.

What will you do, cull the animals?

How far into the future can a vegan see?

P

Build an unstoppable force of Bison Calvary!

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Nature would balance itself.
It always does.

Humans alter the ecosystem unfortunately but nature will adjust.
Pigs and honeybees don't belong in the usa.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Additionally, these animals, in numbers not seen since the Bison herds were wiped out are eating all of the food you want to eat.What will you do, cull the animals? How far into the future can a vegan see?P

This planet was actually 'managed' to provide 'FOOD" for the human. Domestic beasts, there was never a "wild ass chicken" on the tundra run loose to fight the wolverine over seed corn remnants. Designed. Perfectly designed. The Pig is a standout example of the genius it took to feed the masses.God (in its wisdom of being able to see the future) allowed for the mass extermination of the Bison by fur traders. No more Native Americans (dead by smallpox or displaced on failed reservations to starve to death) available to hunt it...We better get our agricultural ass in gear to feed the vegans..(do they know it takes 6 gallons of water to grow ONE tomato). Perhaps they should be required by law to have gardens, watch what the rabbits, gophers, WIND,birds, ground squirrels think about their noble efforts. For those foragers its a BIG THANK YOU while they eat your produce (snickering).
edit on 18-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Is this the thread my Vegetable Lasagna Roll Up thread inspired you to create?

Lol.

I dunno. More animals are born, like has always happened. Animals gonna # and reproduce. Always have, always will.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh, yeah. The animals die. The herds go away. There will be some novelty animals in zoos until they get shut down for "cruelty." The gene pool will be reduced. No reason or incentive to keep expensive animals around. Let the coyotes, wolves, and cougars have a feast for a few years until they die of starvation. There will be a few deer and elk around because they are not bred for farm life, but cows, chickens, and pigs will be literally dead meat.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well, that is not right.

What about animal rights?

Who will stand up for the animals?

I think the plans for turning us into grazing animals have not been thought through.

Are we simply going to kill all of the farm animals and if that is their future ... can we eat them?

Otherwise you are all just wasting food.

P

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yes it is

P

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I won’t be changing my diet for anyone and I don’t expect anyone to change for me. As far as the animals go they would need to die along with all the extra humans to satisfy the Globalist de-population agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This is simply a matter of SCALE.

People have NO idea how much livestock there is in the country. Not a clue. They see some pretty pastures with 10 cows in the marketing for their meat and milk and are largely fooled. They don't realize that if suddenly these were not utilized, we'd have just a R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S amount of animals consuming resources at an alarming rate.

"The night is darkest before the dawn.... of veganism"

Side question... how long does the average Black Angus live? Or a porky?

edit on 18-1-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: better

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is one of those things I've always wondered. Because the more radical they get, the less they like the idea of us associating with animals in any way. They don't even want us to have companion animals.

So ... cats, dogs, cows, sheep, goats, chickens, turkeys, etc., none of them should be allowed to survive. It isn't compassionate to eat them, but it's less compassionate to let them all sort of flounder around starving to death.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Side question... how long does the average Black Angus live? Or a porky?

I think the question should be, how many offspring can a cow have in its lifetime and you would be very surprised at how many a sow can have.

I did some numbers and as soon as the first generation reaches sexual maturity the numbers climb exponentially.

I wish people would get back to using logic.

P

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, yeah. The animals die. The herds go away. There will be some novelty animals in zoos until they get shut down for "cruelty." The gene pool will be reduced. No reason or incentive to keep expensive animals around. Let the coyotes, wolves, and cougars have a feast for a few years until they die of starvation. There will be a few deer and elk around because they are not bred for farm life, but cows, chickens, and pigs will be literally dead meat.

Those are ecosystems that man is not supposed to interfere with other than having Pink Jeep Safari Tours that don't include 'packing'. This was thought out years ago as a fun thing. The whole 'hunting the big game' trophy stuff was not anticipated..but it happened. Sometimes we get it wrong. Domesticated animals are just that...food sources for the human. It is interesting the human focused/decided *just for fun* to explore the canine specie, turning it into hundreds of different breeds and not one (unless living in Korea China or Thailand) do not eat.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

What about animal rights?

Who will stand up for the animals?

I think the plans for turning us into grazing animals have not been thought through.

P

There are many people and lots of organized groups who will stand up for the animals. You know that P. Crikey, I get infrequent calls for donations/sponsorships and the like. The "Hay for Farmers" thing is going strong and was reported on the news this morning.

With regards to grazing animals. If this was the case and we had to compete there'd be a lot of exterminating going on. It's a fight just to keep my small vegetable garden going. The price of fresh fruit and Veg has skyrocketed here. Instead of 2 avos I bought a tray of chops instead. Back to gardening it is for me.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The Pig is most prolific gestation wise. Three months, three weeks and three days produces a litter of 10-13 piglets.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can see the children of vegan world looking at a picture book someday.

"Mommy, what's that?"

"That's a cow, and that's a chicken."

"Can I ever see one?"

"No, son, they used to exist, but we decided it was cruel to own animals, so we slaughtered their whole species. It was kinder that way."

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I think the question should be, how many offspring can a cow have in its lifetime and you would be very surprised at how many a sow can have.

How often can a women get pregnant in her lifetime?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Do we eat people?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Liquesence

Do we eat people?

That was my next question.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join