It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Back! Mexican Forces Clash With Migrants at Border With Guatemala

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well the timing just seems to coincide with the Democratic Impeachment stuff. Now we know why it went quiet for a couple of weeks. They had to get their props aligned globally. That being Iran, Migrants, Drug Cartels, The Angry Women's March along with the ugly arse criminal guy from Ukraine. So here we go again. So wheres the CIA when you need them. Oh, there part of it too?

So, hard working and law abiding model citizens. That's if you read the USA MSM. You should read what there countrymen say about them. Loafers and parasites for one.

The Wall Street Journal

MEXICO CITY—Mexican security forces used plastic shields to push back hundreds of Central American migrants who tried to force their way across a border bridge from Guatemala into Mexico on Saturday. Lines of National Guard officers jostled with migrants, some of whom threw bottles and wielded sticks as they tried to push their way into Mexico. President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has vowed to stop migrants from entering the country illegally as they try to reach the U.S. The migrants are part of a group of some 1,500 people, mostly from Honduras, who gathered on the Guatemalan side of the Mexican border Friday. Most arrived at the Guatemalan city of Tecún Umán in a caravan that left last week from San Pedro Sula, Honduras’s most violent city.

edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The real story here is they are not being let through, they are being turned around and they are being sent back. Mexico sure seems a lot more cooperative.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Trump cut a deal with them. Like hes supposed to as President. I also like that all Cartels are classified as terrorist organizations. Since he did that the Democrats went into overdrive on impeachment.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ha hes turning Mexico into the wall while building an actual wall ,and it seems anti migrant sentiment is rising in Mexico against those farther south

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Why not. Mexico is just now getting there country back together and a bunch of free spirits just want to march into their country. That sheet happened back in Egypt when Jesus was around. Then man morphed into tribal civilizations. Not perfect but kept order. The Mexicans should be enraged.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There Back![/Quote]

*They're

Well the timing just seems to coincide with the Democratic Impeachment stuff.

Yep. An attempted convenient distraction, just like every other time "The caravans are coming to get us!" was used to change the narrative and...distract from Bad Trump News.

How convenient indeed.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
From my perspective, if Trump doesn't get re-elected then the US will be flooded with immigrants of all sorts and persuasions.

I'll watch with interest regarding your next election.

It's kinda like the bludgers here in Australia who turn up on the shores wanting sympathy, social security payments, cheap housing, free medical and the use of multiple wives and scores of children to bleed as much as they can. Funny to see them driving around in 'flash' cars and taking advantage of donation organisations. No need to work for a living. They have the support of our democratic society.

I can see this happening in the US but on a larger scale.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

That's a legitimate concern.

The hypocrisy that abounds among the pro-illegal immigration folks in Washington is an incredible thing to witness.

I suspect that the tune would change if Trump is no longer in office and is replaced by a Democrat. I mean many of 'em went from being very pro-border security to quite the opposite...no surprise from me if they were to change again.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hint...its already happening here. Every new ethnic group seems to be doing better then established americans..a reply to: bally001

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
ha hes turning Mexico into the wall while building an actual wall ,and it seems anti migrant sentiment is rising in Mexico against those farther south

I actually chuckled out loud reading this.

Make Mexico pay for the wall ???

Hell, President Trump made the whole country of Mexico the wall !!!

Heads will explode...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Hint...its already happening here. Every new ethnic group seems to be doing better then established americans..a reply to: bally001

And perhaps that's the concern I'm alluding to as Seagull pointed out. I'm waiting for the economy to eventually collapse. Maybe a few years down the track. We can't support this. Where will the dollars come from? More Taxes?

My thoughts,

Bally Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

See my reply to Bigbrookland.

My regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Who needs a wall when Mexicio is finally paying for border security. It's actually better than them paying for a wall. Mind blown for Democrats.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn

And perhaps that's the concern I'm alluding to as Seagull pointed out. I'm waiting for the economy to eventually collapse. Maybe a few years down the track. We can't support this. Where will the dollars come from? More Taxes?

My thoughts,

Bally Hmmm.

And just think , the economy collapsing due to the greed of the Democratic Party in the desperate search for votes.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

Mexico pays personnel to turn migrants away at their southern border = Mexico paying for a "wall"

top topics

join