It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi's "Don't Mess With Me" rant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is yet another great example of how totally nuts she is. A reporter asked her if she hated Trump, and she lost it. Her body language is certainly weird. What's with the bracelet displaying move?

Her hatred for Trump has been obvious all along. She claims that as a Catholic, she doesn't hate anyone, then claims she prays for Trump. The reporter should have asked her what, specifically, does she ask of God in relation to Trump.

I try to use logical razors, but I swear I'm nearly 100 percent convinced that Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff are under some form of satanic or demonic control.

Sorry I can't embed the vid.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

"Don't make me angry ... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

Pelosi does seem to be a bit of case , my deepest sympathies.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Her behavior is getting stranger by the day. But, she will be 80 yrs. old in a few weeks. Intense hatred of someone will eat on your mental state, too, and this could be why she acts and talks like a rabid hyena sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Do Trump supporting evangelicals hate Nancy Pelosi? Do they pray for her, do ya think? When, and if, they do pray for her, what do you think they ask God to do for/to her?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I hope she gets the help she actually needs, goes I had an uncle that resembled her current state and the prognosis wasn't that good.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I like what this commenter wrote

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Joe Mama 1 month ago

Pelosi: "I was raised in a Catholic home where we were taught to love everyone... SO DON'T MESS WITH ME!!"

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This is yet another great example of how totally nuts she is. A reporter asked her if she hated Trump, and she lost it. Her body language is certainly weird. What's with the bracelet displaying move?

Her hatred for Trump has been obvious all along. She claims that as a Catholic, she doesn't hate anyone, then claims she prays for Trump. The reporter should have asked her what, specifically, does she ask of God in relation to Trump.

I try to use logical razors, but I swear I'm nearly 100 percent convinced that Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff are under some form of satanic or demonic control.

youtu.be...

She be crazy ridiculous 🤓 🪀

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Tough love!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I think she's a few fries short of a happy meal. Like how she brought up the Dreamers, yet failed to mention that Trump offered to work with them on the Dream Act and they shot it down. Says she doesn't hate him, yet her body language screams it.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Let's see how Trump reacts to reporters questions he doesn't want to answer

youtub.... Nah...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I never noticed the double eyebrows before. Maybe part of the reason she "seems" off?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

youtu.be...

I don't hate anybody.. arrrrrrgh...don't you ever say I hate.. arrrrrgh... presidents a coward... dreamers... gun control...climate change.. arrrrrrgh... I'm not a talkin matrix marxist robot.. arrrrrgh

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
She used to be so hot back a few decades ago. Time has not been kind.

If you look really hard you can still see the remnants of better days gone by.

She's....well endowed.

Check her out. Smoke. Show.

Miss Lube Rack. HummmmBayby.

Yum Yum.

I mean...You gotta give props. She had a cougar thing going on for about three years.

And now we have this. She went off the cliff, coyote style. Heaven help this poor, frustrated, crazy soul.

We need Candice Owens to run. Bring some true beauty and sanity back to the house.

edit on 18-1-2020 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do Trump supporting evangelicals hate Nancy Pelosi? Do they pray for her, do ya think? When, and if, they do pray for her, what do you think they ask God to do for/to her?

I don't care for the dems I mentioned in the OP, but I don't have the bitter, seething hatred these Dems have for Trump.
Be honest, the libs would vote for
Hitler over Trump.

They're even saying now that all that matters is unseating him.To them, issues like the economy and healthcare matter less by the day.
Unseating Trump is all that matters.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I pray she retires and spends a few quality years with the grand (and great-grand) kids while she can. Someone needs to let her know that her time in politics are over.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

youtu.be...

There’s something wrong with that woman.
The hand gestures and the whole bit is just strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I put a clip from that video on a solid liberal side I go to .

It has around 150 people on at any time with very few conservatives because they’ve ran most of them off .

The sound bite was where she said “I pray for him”.

I asked if anyone believed her.

Last time I checked not one lefty had said yes .

But they still treat her like a queen .

The end justifies the means .
edit on 18-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Let's see how Trump reacts to reporters questions he doesn't want to answer

youtub.... Nah...

I know it can be tough for you to understand threads on ATS but here's a clue: this thread is about Nancy P.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I put a clip from that video on a solid liberal side I go to .

It has around 150 people on at any time with very few conservatives because they’ve ran most of them off .

The sound bite was where she said “I pray for him”.

I asked if anyone believed her.

Last time I checked not one lefty had said yes .

But they still treat her like a queen .

The end justifies the means .

Plus the fact that if she is such a staunch Catholic, her position on abortion kind of voids it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join