It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in the sky in El Paso Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AaronThe3DMan

Sorry, if that is true you should contact YT.

Here is your link embedded.

ETA - If yours is the original, how come the other one has more footage?

edit on 19-1-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Was just watching some ufo videos and thought i would add that this looks like the same formation as the ball of light that hovered over jerusalem then shot up in the sky.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaronThe3DMan

Can you please delete this video you shared, they stole my videos and they do not deserve attention from it.

Why are you even posting the video in the first place? You do realise that you are filming military illumination flares. It is just sad that some people are fooled by such things. It is as bad as people freaking out over videos of skydiving teams using pyrotechnics during night time jumps.

You can replicate such footage over and over again by monitoring military ranges. Here in the UK people like to cause UFO flaps by taking footage at the ranges near Warminster.

Here is another example of military illumination flares. The light streaks just like in your video are just camera/lens artefacts. If you were to rotate your camera while filming they would match the camera tilt/rotation.

edit on 19/1/2020 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi there. Thank you for understanding! Yes my video is the original. I actually posted 3 videos, the video you shared just had all 3 combined in one lol.

I emailed youtube and i claimed copyright so its all taken care of

top topics

<< 1   >>

join