It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down The Sink Into The Water! What Do Morticians Do With the Blood They Take Out of Dead Bodies?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This sounds crazy if they do exist I heard they sell the blood to 🧛‍♀️

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I heard they sell the blood

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We are living on a finite planet. That means all the matter on it that ends up in living beings does so over and over again. In your drinking water, is the blood of everyone who has ever lived, actually every thing that has ever lived on this planet. Julius Ceasar, a T rex, LOTS of cockroaches, birds, lizards etc. All the molecules that make up living beings get reused. Your body is a conglomeration of molecules that have lived countless times. Relax, its ok, someday YOU will be part of the drinking water again.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I know that needles in hospitals and other medical facilities are treated as a hazardous material simply because the blood is considered a hazardous material. And at crime scenes where blood is involved, hazmat has to come in and clean the area. Even vomit is a hazardous material. And guess where THAT goes.

Yup, same place as everything else. Into the water treatment plants.

I can't believe we're alive considering all the #it in our water.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I agree. Even water made by reverse osmosis contains algae. I see it in our Keurig coffee maker above the light I need to wash it every three weeks

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join