It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You’re a bunch of dopes and babies’: Inside Trump’s stunning tirade against generals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You post the CLAIMS made by the anti-Trump reporters in the Washington Post, whom among others have kept posting LIES and exaggerations about President Trump, and you claim what exactly? That President Trump is disrespectful of the military just because of the claims made by NEVER TRUMP LIARS?...

Ironic how people like yourself, and every anti-Trump person out there had no beef with Obama appointees setting up a real military hero, General Flynn, and setting him up to taint his image yet none of you gave a hoot about it... Not even when Gen. Flynn and family have gone bankrupt to fight these lies so many anti-Trump people believe as the truth...

edit on 19-1-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Yeah, but you said "know well". Trump said he didn't "know" Prince Andrew. That is why I said there is a difference. If you chat with someone for a few minutes, you "know" them.

My point about "birds of a feather" was about people saying a pic of two people proves they are chummy, when it suits their purpose.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
looks like we got ourselves a mexican standoff

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: yuppa
Yeah, but you said "know well". Trump said he didn't "know" Prince Andrew. That is why I said there is a difference. If you chat with someone for a few minutes, you "know" them.

My point about "birds of a feather" was about people saying a pic of two people proves they are chummy, when it suits their purpose.

Your standard for knowing someone isnt the same as mine then. when i know someone i usually have some personal knowledge of said person. Small talk is the art of chatting without actually learning anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trump could pardon Flynn why doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Your standard for knowing someone isnt the same as mine then. when i know someone i usually have some personal knowledge of said person. Small talk is the art of chatting without actually learning anything.

You are missing the nuance.

You said, Trump didn't "know him well". That isn't he same as meeting him and maybe having a chat.

Why do you feel like making an excuse for someone whom you have never met. Even if you did, do you "know him well"?

edit on 20-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Kurokage
You post the CLAIMS made by the anti-Trump reporters in the Washington Post, whom among others have kept posting LIES and exaggerations about President Trump, and you claim what exactly? That President Trump is disrespectful of the military just because of the claims made by NEVER TRUMP LIARS?...

I didn't make any claims, I posted an article about a book that's about to be published just before the build up to an election and asked how our ATS vets' felt about this book and that Trump is disrespectful of members of the armed forces. You might want to take off your blinkers and step back from the alter of Trump and maybe try reading the FULL opening post. I said I was British and DIDN'T have a horse in this race you guys call an election.

Ironic how people like yourself, and every anti-Trump person out there had no beef with Obama appointees setting up a real military hero, General Flynn, and setting him up to taint his image yet none of you gave a hoot about it... Not even when Gen. Flynn and family have gone bankrupt to fight these lies so many anti-Trump people believe as the truth...

I love the "people like yourself and every anti-Trump person out there", try reading the FULL opening post and not just the beginning few words or were you having difficulty after that??

edit on 20-1-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Let us remember that the Washington ComPost is a Democratic owned and run propaganda machine ~ aka FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Of course he said it. It makes no sense he would be called an effing moron by Tillerson unless he did something to piss him off. And it's Trump's SOP. That is the sort of thing he OFTEN does. So why is it a stretch to believe it's the truth? During his campaign, he said:

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me,”

A completely unhinged and stupid comment, but yes.. he believes it. He actually believes he is an expert in everything. He knows more than everyone. Even though his speeches and comments are rambling and make no sense most of the time. I'm certain he thinks he knows more than military experts in their respective fields.

With all the things Trump says and does that makes it obvious stories like these are true, his supporters won't ever admit it. Fake news.. lies.. haters, nothing-buger, it never ends. It's even more hilarious when Trump says something stupid, and his administration and his followers say that people are misinterpreting it - and then Trump later goes on to firmly acknowledge he did indeed say it and meant it. Then they back-peddle.. mumbling about how they don't care what he says or does, as long as he gets results, none of that matters.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

ok..transcripts or recording of that meeting then. well wait.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Dems can't beat Trump. He took all the best platform. The only thing they can do now is get a duplicate of Trump, but then why would people vote for his doppelganger, when he has more than delivered. Why risk something unknown?
edit on 20-1-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A partisan article made to paint trump in a bad light. I’ve never seen something like this before! a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm suuuuuuuure this story will turn out factual, unlike 100% of the other anti-Trump stories the lame stream media has run for the last 3 years.

I cannot believe Democrats still believe these stories the media pukes out.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ok..transcripts or recording of that meeting then. well wait.

You may need that - I don't. Common sense can actually prevail. It doesn't matter to me - it changes nothing, so who cares if he actually said it or not? It won't change the minds of those who already think Trump is a bit unhinged, nor will it change the thought process of his supporters whatsoever.

No transcripts obviously will be released around that meeting. But he has a known history of such comments and behavior. He has also many times claimed he is an expert - and specifically that he was an expert on military and foreign matters, over professionals who have dealt with that sort of things their entire careers. So honestly.. is it that big of a jump of logic to assume it happened exactly as described?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join