It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is he *A privileged white man*?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: strongfp

She's an American B-list (at best) actress.

Whats that saying in show business?

No such thing as bad publicity.........*Bad press is better than NO press*

Barnum (the showman) is reputed to have said, “There's no such thing as bad publicity.” As far as circuses are concerned, he was right. But the same holds true for any aspect of the entertainment industry, including publishing. The trick is to generate enough publicity — bad or good.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

It all went downhill when Harry was serious, and the wedding actually happened. Funny how that happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes liberals are the most racist group of people in this country.

They even still defend segregation with hypenated Americanisms.

And they've gone further with offensive pro nouns.

They don't feel guilt. Cause that would denote they actually have a conscience.

They don't.

The most bigoted, and socially discriminatory group in 'Murican history. The liberal.
edit on 18-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: strongfp

Imagine the circus had he hooked up with a Kardashian. I am guessing we're talking a lot of the same impetus from the press. She's being treated like a discount Kardashian.

I may be wrong because I don't follow celeb's I'm guessing she doesn't

moan about colour while she's banking her cash.

I have a sneaky feeling Megan is after that kind of fame.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh poor megan

Is she being ‘harassed’ by the media? The poor thing. Maybe the Libs and the leftists can voice their concerns and show that they care

Meanwhile, Baron, Melania, Ivanka........screw them, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It all went downhill when Harry was serious, and the wedding actually happened. Funny how that happened.

I have to disagree with that..... It started going wrong when she had

a whole box to herself at Wimbledon and sent her minders around

telling people not to take photographs...... In a public place and setting

rules.

Then telling the press she had gone into labour when the baby had already

been born.

Then all the coyness about showing his face, the secrecy over god parents

and christening

Then on tour among dirt poor people, and girls who got raped on a regular

basis, she tearfully tells Tom Bradbury that "No one has asked her how she is"

Self pitying entitlement

Just noticed you're from Canada, The Best of Luck
You'll need it

Your getting them.

edit on 18-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You seem to be focusing on Meghan a lot... Harry was and still is a thorn in the side of the Royal family. Where's the outrage over that?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I dont know what to make of this post. Of course only white people can be racist and of course, all white people ARE racist and of course all white males are of privilege....because the are white.

Where you been living? Under a rock? You need to study up on interectionality and stuff like that. Or did you just throw this out to get clicks? Really. The whole thing is a dead issue at this point. If you are white you cant even argue that you are not a racist without proving you are a racist. Deal with it; if you are white, all you can do is accept your racist status, shut up and sit at the back of the bus. Above all, know that the US is not a white country; whites dont have a country. Other than maybe Russia.
Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You seem to be focusing on Meghan a lot... Harry was and still is a thorn in the side of the Royal family. Where's the outrage over that?

Your post was covered in newspaper front pages ALL ABOUT MEGAN

Nothing about Harry, Megan's flown and left Harry to face the music

and sort things out. In reality there's been little written about Harry

apart from pictures of an angry young man! Harry is going on for forty

he could have done this years ago if he really wanted to......So its fair

to assume Megan is pulling his strings.

H

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

the daily mail which i read daily is like any other paper they need someone to hate on in the uk its megan in america its mr trump it's all about selling papers except for piers morgan he's obsessed with his hatred of meghan markle he's a sicko imo

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

i have been married to a maori lady for near 50 yrs and believe me there's a lot of racist maori out there granted mostly against the asians but you get my drift

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Uh, Harry has always hated the media, and tabloids and was always against his family.

You're doing it again, blaming Meghan. I think it's quite clear you do not like Meghan.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

She comes off as a spoiled brat but for the life of me I can't figure out why grown-ass men and women should care about her at all or give a rip what she says, does or stands for.

We used to have higher standards for our celebritards. Markle is a dollar store activist and nothing she says matters outside of her little family circle.

(and don't start with the 'royalty' thing. The world is enough without fawning over morons based on the vagina they fell out of).

ON TOPIC:

Anyone can be racist or say racist things.

Anyone can be sexist or say sexist things.

To argue otherwise is modern identity politics nonsense and those who do should be mocked off the planet.
edit on 18-1-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I think the divide seems to be that people across the Pond hate the royals and want to give her the benefit of the doubt while we Americans think she's a money-grubbing celebutard whatever we might think of the royals.

And then their are the ones who think it's all so romantic ...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When you're six, maybe. I guess it depends on the Disney movies you watch.

Still goofy though. My son was raised on the Star Wars prequels (it was the times, man) and he doesn't think you can marry a Jedi.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I find it amusing. The sad part is the two of them have a child in the middle of all of it. Poor kid doesn't have a chance. Most would think he's lucky, but look how dysfunctional his family is. Mom has already kissed her own family off,and now she's forcing off dad's family too. No grandparents ... extended family at war ...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Prince Harry took a long time to forgive the tabloids and media, he blamed them for his mothers death.

That said, he is most likely still not a huge fan, but when you have the same media outlets saying very positive things about Kate, and then extremely negative and assuming things about Meghan, how would you feel then?
What's with all the negative press about Meghan about?

I've tried pointing out what's going on to the Meghan haters, that they're being manipulated by the MSM to think this way about her but more hateful Meghan threads just keep popping up.

The MSM are laughing.

All this gossipy "he said she said" b*tching is just what the establishment wants because giving the monarchy credence is what the establishment needs to keep justifying it.

Open your eyes people.

Meghan gets more negative press than positive

Double Standards
edit on 19/1/2020 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/1/2020 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

I've tried pointing out what's going on to the Meghan haters, that they're being manipulated by the MSM to think this way about her but more hateful Meghan threads just keep popping up.
The MSM are laughing.

The sheer arrogance believing that you are the only one with any credence or sense

that every one else is so stupid and can be so easily manipulated by the MSM that

no one has the ability (apart from you) to sift through evidence and come to a

reasonable conclusion.

Open your eyes people.

I did ...... and this is what I saw.

“Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some see an innocent victim. Others will see evil incarnate getting exactly what's deserved.”
― Emily Thorne

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

...differenciating between people, it should also be able to be said something like "not the coloured one" inoffensively if it fits with the conversation...........NO that is not PC why? Saying not the white one doesn't ring the same bell !!!

Ya know, more and more I think it's really just about the power and control over controlling the speech -- and in the process, the thoughts -- of others. Like with the whole transgender pronoun thing. Get people all worried about saying the "right words," and their thought processes are necessarily impeded.

And I confess, I still use such descriptors if they are the most relevant, and therefore make the point best, for that very reason. But when speaking about others I don't know, I usually add "gentleman" or "lady"... maybe that's why I don't get any grief for it. Or maybe because I'm old and folks think it's generational. Or maybe because I think it's ridiculous and it shows!

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

So omniscient of you... that's pretty darn special to have such a talent... and to share it!!! "Hey you! Let me tell you how manipulated and compromised you really are....

So very big of you --
-- but no thanks.

The MSM are laughing.

Lots of us are laughing with them... for our own reasons.

All this gossipy "he said she said" b*tching is just what the establishment wants because giving the monarchy credence is what the establishment needs to keep justifying it.

Funny that. Their Constitution justifies their monarchy. No other justification necessary.

Open your eyes people.

LOL! I'm laughing again!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join