It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Northam's Final Warning by the Citizen Congress of VA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Where do people like you come from? Better yet ...we are you going?a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Blaine that wasn't my point at all.

There are just so many times someone can threaten to steal your rights is my point to cut to the chase. VA is a microcosm of the Progressive criminal mind thinking they can ignore our laws and put theirs in COTUS to be revoked if they ever finish stacking the deck and buying the con artist News Reporting companies. Be safe, follow the agreed upon laws of the land, love your neighbor and give everyone their freedom is my motto.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The question is how many of the citizens?
Will it be the majority of the state that stand up?

Well, they're saying that Democrats have awakened a "sleeping giant," which is referring to Virginia's gun owners. Just about all of the counties in VA are considered "gun sanctuaries" and law enforcement has vowed to oppose any new unconstitutional restrictions on guns. I would think they represent A LOT of gun owners throughout the state. This rally has all the signs of a power keg ready to blow. Now I've heard that Antifa members will be present.

Antifa Group to March With Pro-Gun Protesters at Virginia Rally

www.nationalreview.com... sTpBnHUlLRln1c8P9lM0kdhec8fjlZi1dqV0Cp0-jZViISjhs

The Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL), a gun-rights group that provides a model resolution, claims that 85 of Virginia's 95 counties have already approved so-called sanctuary measures. At least nine cities and 17 towns have done the same, the group said.

www.foxnews.com...

Antifa just wants chaos no matter the cost... sounds like a volatile mix to me

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is the state flag of Virginia.

Seems self evident as to what’s gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is from the New York Times.
www.nytimes.com...

Virginia Capital on Edge as F.B.I. Arrests Suspected Neo-Nazis Before Gun Rally
The three men had obtained guns and discussed traveling to Virginia for protests against new gun control measures, officials said.

Published Jan. 16, 2020
Updated Jan. 17, 2020

RICHMOND, Va. — Alarming calls online for a race war. The arrest of three suspected neo-Nazis. Memories of the explosive clashes in Charlottesville, Va., three years ago.

A sense of crisis enveloped the capital of Virginia on Thursday, with the police on heightened alert and Richmond bracing for possible violence ahead of a gun rally next week that is expected to draw white supremacists and other anti-government extremists.

Members of numerous armed militias and white power proponents vowed to converge on the city despite the state of emergency declared by Gov. Ralph Northam, who temporarily banned weapons from the grounds of the State Capitol. The potential for an armed confrontation prompted fears of a rerun of the 2017 far-right rally that left one person dead and some two dozen injured in Charlottesville, about an hour’s drive from Monday’s rally.

The propaganda machine, "The New York Times", is spinning their web here.
Here are your militia members opposing the governors unconstitutional attempts to take your gun rights away.

edit on 18-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

www.facebook.com...
VCDL Lobby Day 1/20/2020 8AM

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just about all of the counties in VA are considered "gun sanctuaries" and law enforcement has vowed to oppose any new unconstitutional restrictions on guns. I would think they represent A LOT of gun owners throughout the state.

I say they're representative of all "57" states.

I guess the party of Northram thought they'd roll over and play dead and let the gun nazis do whatever they wished.
edit on 18-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Gov Northam is such an unmitigated piece of garbage it is hard to believe. That a governor could be this morally corrupt and anti American full of deceit and the goal of sowing deceit to such an extreme with basically the entire state of LEO agencies vowing opposition to any enforcement, and Gov Northam still in the face of that continues his arrogant tirades and including the public attempt to subvert constitutional limits of government including his own state laws to make his evil vision come true.

There isn't a hole deep enough to hold this kind of scum.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Other than this report I have seen nothing that says there is a call for a race war from white folks. I do see one aimed at anyone white or not pigmented enough Hispanics.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Be safe, follow the agreed upon laws of the land, love your neighbor and give everyone their freedom is my motto.

And a very good motto it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The "people" can protest all they want, but sadly, this Governor is probably just the tip of the iceberg of the new normal. US Elites hate the "Republic" and will work tirelessly to up end it and marginalize middle America. Bloomberg is a perfect example of how they think and operate. As they more triumph and take control, about all you can do is hope they build more homeless shelters because thats where you and yours will probably end up.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
They need to show up with bolt-cutters.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

www.foxnews.com...

Sheriff Scott H. Jenkins
www.culpepersheriffsoffice.com...
His picture is posted on their website if anyone if interested in looking at an actual patriot. This man needs our nation's support.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looking like Northam wants the UN to come in and help him with the Virginians and their 2nd amendment practice.

Here we go

thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: putnam6

www.foxnews.com...

Sheriff Scott H. Jenkins
www.culpepersheriffsoffice.com...
His picture is posted on their website if anyone if interested in looking at an actual patriot. This man needs our nation's support.

Time to deputize every one of us and tell the commies to go to suck an egg.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Looking like Northam wants the UN to come in and help him with the Virginians and their 2nd amendment practice.

Here we go

thecommonsenseshow.com...

That Gov needs to be arrested for Treason then. Asking a foreign power to come punish/attack americans is un constitutional and makes him subject for criminal prosecution.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Not sure but I think Trump (of all people) just gave Northam a clue last Friday.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The thing is, the reason Virginia swung completely Dem this past election is because the people wanted something done about gun violence following the Virginia Beach shooting and the Republicans did literally nothing.

There is a large part of Virginia that wants some kind of gun regulation. They may have just gone too far with what was proposed.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I would say it has more to do with spill over from the DC area and Northeastern transplants than gun control as an issue.

But none, zero point zero, of the proposed laws disarm criminals. Especially when enforcement is spotty at best. Ending person to person sales doesn’t prevent back alley deals.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Ahabstar

The thing is, the reason Virginia swung completely Dem this past election is because the people wanted something done about gun violence following the Virginia Beach shooting and the Republicans did literally nothing.

There is a large part of Virginia that wants some kind of gun regulation. They may have just gone too far with what was proposed.

A sign of things to come. Right or wrong, good or bad, the speed of information aids and assists in speedy decisions, instant so called resolution when the bigger picture needs to be looked at. Knee jerk emotional decisions that lead to long term effects are almost always a bad idea and usually regrettable.

Hopefully people can now see the errors of their ways, fix it before it's too late and learn from it. This is solvable, cool logical heads need to prevail.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Marxists have been busy getting their people into places of power while the people enjoy football beer and rock and roll. Glad to hear the citizens of Virginia are standing up! This is Armageddon and I’m praying for everyone’s safety. Northam is off the rails radical.
edit on 19-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join