It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge news, ISIS leader captured . Jabba the Jihadi in custody! Enormous breakthrough .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
June 21, 2020

Jabba probably lost quite a bit of weight in prison, and is now able to be hung in a conventional way, instead of using a crane. Found GUILTY and Sentenced to DEATH today in Iraq..

Nineveh Criminal Court has sentenced Abu Abd al-Bari, a Sharia official and a former Mufti of ISIS in the city of Mosul to death, Iraqi sources reported on June 21.

Abu Abd al-Bari, whose real name is Shifa’ Ali Basir, was arrested by Nineveh Police Command’s SWAT in the Mansour neighborhood of Mosul earlier this year.
Source: southfront.org...

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Here’s the skinny

ISIS leader Jihadi The Hut hamstringed in Mosul.

The man almost as big as the Islamic state (literally) has been corralled in Iraq.

Hate preacher Abu Abdul Bari had to be loaded onto a flatbed truck after he was nabbed in his Mosul bolthole by Iraqi security forces.

^^^That will make a dyslexic’s skin crawl. 🤢

Fox

Authorities say they would’ve never caught him if he was in a fitness protection program.

The article said it has launched a cascade of Internet memes .

Sexual “appetite” and a love triangle led to his arrest.

( that’s all I got so far )

Now it’s time to play .

Caption the The homicidal maniac .

This sounded like a good idea when I started . Not so sure now but what the hell .🤔

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Imagine me making jokes about his ethnicity in this thread. Think that would go over well?

Not worth it, have at it. Humans gonna human.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

But It's OK to speculate how many virgins will be waiting for this big terrorist when he arrives at the gates of hell.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join