It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That China Is Spearheading Global UFO Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Genuine research into Chinese UFO reports might reveal military secrets of their own, so any deflecting charade ["Aliens!!!"] serves their security interests.

www.jamesoberg.com...
edit on 18-1-2020 by JimOberg because: link

link   
duplicate post
edit on 18-1-2020 by JimOberg because: oops

link   
duplicate post
edit on 18-1-2020 by JimOberg because: oops 2

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Why bring your atheist ideology in to this post?
We all get from your previous posts that you don't believe in God,
and frankly, we're tired of reading those talking points, punched into
as many threads as possible.

I heard somewhere that an abductee was told by one of them (sorry no air quotes here) that the body is only a container.
A container for what?
Your soul. And now that re-starts the whole discussion on good and evil again.
As for disclouser, that has all ready been drip fed to us with "the Tic Tac " and other DOD released video's.
Perhaps China received some intel that the objects videoed from the Nimitz incident, were Deep State craft. And now embracing that fact on just how technologically impudent they are, want to rise to the challenge.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Absolute complete nonsense. WTH do you get crap like this? And speak for yourself. No "we"

I heard somewhere that an abductee was told by one of them (sorry no air quotes here) that the body is only a container. A container for what? Your soul.

You "heard somewhere"? That's the extent of your research? Wow, how erudite. If you were actually familiar with the literature, which I doubt, you would know that Whitley Strieber uses the exact same terminology in his writings.The fact is I absolutely agree with this and said as much in my original post, so that begs the question of how you could be so off about your rant. If you want to show off how triggered you are be my guest, but don't go making stuff up and projecting your crap onto others.

However, your reaction rather proves my point. If you heard the truth you either wouldn't believe it or go bat crap crazy on hearing it. That's why Disclosure is useless.

edit on 1/18/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: Gothmog
Disclosure of what exactly ?
That there are aerial objects that have yet to be identified ? ( or not worth the attempt to identify)

A lot of folks speak disclosure.
I ask the question , disclose what ?
I do not think anyone has ever answered.
Be a first.

How about an official statement from the government that planet earth is being visited by an unknown non-human intelligence.

Is that sarcasm ?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: Gothmog
Disclosure of what exactly ?
That there are aerial objects that have yet to be identified ? ( or not worth the attempt to identify)

A lot of folks speak disclosure.
I ask the question , disclose what ?
I do not think anyone has ever answered.
Be a first.

How about an official statement from the government that planet earth is being visited by an unknown non-human intelligence.

Even better,how about the full truth that Earth is being visited by a KNOWN HUMAN INTELLIGENCE....that current Global Governments cannot stop control or destroy....and to that I add a chuckle a grin and a big FU to those Global Cabal people who have tried to stop official recognition.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Is that sarcasm ?

Of course not.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Violater1

Absolute complete nonsense. WTH do you get crap like this? And speak for yourself. No "we"

I heard somewhere that an abductee was told by one of them (sorry no air quotes here) that the body is only a container. A container for what? Your soul.

You "heard somewhere"? That's the extent of your research? Wow, how erudite. If you were actually familiar with the literature, which I doubt, you would know that Whitley Strieber uses the exact same terminology in his writings.The fact is I absolutely agree with this and said as much in my original post, so that begs the question of how you could be so off about your rant. If you want to show off how triggered you are be my guest, but don't go making stuff up and projecting your crap onto others.

However, your reaction rather proves my point. If you heard the truth you either wouldn't believe it or go bat crap crazy on hearing it. That's why Disclosure is useless.

For the sake of sanity....a 5 year old has figured out that we live IN OUR BODY......we give them our explanations but they KNOW ITS HAPPENING.

So whats this "the body is a container" bullcrap….clearly and obviously the body is a battery....a container...who the hell would claim any different?...this is not even a religious issue...as much as many wish it would stay that way....its a scientific issue....we are already THERE.....we can already preserve the living electrical being which resides inside the Light Body....we can incubate it and we can implant it....why dies this even seem like a big deal?...oh I forgot because religons have told us different stories than science tells us right>…..in fact Religon pays for science so it can be bastardised before we even get to see it....until today where the internet is like Swiss Cheese and EVERYTHING GETS THROUGH....GLOBALLY.

I sooooo LOVE the thought of some kid in India or some 3rd world country reading and learning some of the highest tech science available on the planet from a cell phone in a HOVEL SOMEWHERE....because knowledge gained is knowledge owned and when there is not a darn thing you can possibly own except knowledge to me you have a great first step in making this world a better place....change globally will not come from the blind...I will come from the self-educated.

This woo-woo stuff is not even needed for us to all have fun with this reality….

Common sense helps a lot...think about cloning.....no matter you age...cloning began in the 40s-50s-....this BS story about Dolly the Sheep is pitiful.....Humans were being successfully cloned before Dolly was acknowledged.

Its time for us to pull our heads out of our arses because this is not time to be dragging your arse....a lot of new and cool things are going to be coming down the pipe very very soon and nothing will stop it this time .

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you don't know what exactly will or might be disclosed, how would you recognize it if it happened?

If disclosure is "confirming something I already believe," then it's pointless. The "Truth" as an objective thing should be independent of what anyone (or everyone) thinks.

"We don't know what they are, but they don't seem to be any immediate threat." Is that disclosure? Because that's been the word since practically day one.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don’t believe China is sincere at all about UFOs.

They area very secretive and tyrannical country that hides and makes our privacy problems seem like were Timothy Leary in comparison.

China as someone earlier suggested is likely all about gathering technology they can get from this endeavor.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The world’s largest and most sensitive radio telescope is officially open for business according to Xinhua, China’s official state-run media. The FAST Radio Telescope saw fist light in 2016 but has been undergoing testing and commissioning since then. FAST stands for Five-hundred meter Aperture Spherical Telescope

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
As soon as you mentioned the word China I switched off. Why would China want to help with full UFO disclosure when you can't even play pub-fkn-g there?! Most Chinese youngsters don't even know about 9-11 ffs!

China? Seriously?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Genuine research into Chinese UFO reports might reveal military secrets of their own, so any deflecting charade ["Aliens!!!"] serves their security interests.

www.jamesoberg.com...

Great read Jim.

Thanks for posting.

Bally

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
If you don't know what exactly will or might be disclosed, how would you recognize it if it happened?

Good point.

The dreaded D-word will only ever be acceptable to a UFO-obsessive if they actually agree with it.

Most likely, government Disclosure will basically boil down to:

In the same boat as everybody else, then.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry, i didnt follow this entire thread, just the OP. I feel i didnt need to look further.

The OP outed the simple fact that China has entered the UFO espionage market.

In this new market (for them, an old market for our guys) they hope to receive UFO data from any and all sources and then track that data to any developments USA and others may be making in new aerial platforms. Likewise they hope to disguise their own developments under UFO disinformation. Spy see, spy do...so to speak.

Cheers.

edit on 21-1-2020 by Markword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join