It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That China Is Spearheading Global UFO Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here's a video I think many people interested in UFOs should watch. It's about the history of previous UFO disclosure attempts at the United Nations, and details a new international effort coming out of China called the Five Continents International Forum that is attempting to bring the UFO issue to the UN.

At the 15:07 mark, the video (posted in it's entirety below) explains that back in July 2018, at the opening of a Roswell exhibit in Chongqing, China, the president of China's UFO Association announced an initiative to set up a global UFO research organization. It was soon decided that a meeting, called the Five Continents Forum, would be held in Moscow on October 2018, to discuss this idea.

From an article published on October 18, 2018:

The event FIVE CONTINENTS UFO FORUM was launched on Monday Oct 15 2018 at the Cosmos Hotel in Moscow, which will serve as a platform to launch a worldwide UFO society. About 35 representatives from 35 different countries are in Moscow or arriving until tomorrow, among them AJ Geaverd, representing Brazil, already in Russia since the 12th.This is a gigantic promotion of two powerful UFO entities together, the Russian Kosmopoisk, created by veteran science fiction writer Aleksander Kazantsev decades ago, and the Chinese UFO Association, which has more than one million members. The initiative to set up the world-wide ufology research organization came from Mr. Jin Fan, who made an initial step in Chongqing, China, in June of this year.

www.nyufo.com...

At this meeting in Moscow, The Articles of Association "outlined the establishment of an official venue in China" and to "promote co-operation amongst governments and business interests for cutting edge technologies relating to space, aviation and interplanetary exploration."

"A central objective of the meeting, was the creation of an organization bringing together the main UFO movements of the five continents, to officially request the United Nations reopen the initiative originally proposed by Grenada in 1979....to investigate UFOs on a global level."

The Grenada UN initiative remains one of the big milestones in the international diplomatic history of UFOs. Here you have the head of state of a member country making speeches, seeking experts and convening hearings to bring the subject of UFOs and alien visitations into the official agenda of the United Nations, so the subject can be dealt in a coherent and coordinated global manner.

...the British government was implacably opposed to Grenada’s UFO motion and did everything it could to block or derail it.

U.S. Department of State documents released under the Freedom of Information Act show that, while not enthusiastic about the Grenada UFO resolution, the U.S. Government was not totally opposed to it.

www....(nolink)/british-derail-un-ufo-642/8842

The Five Continents UFO Forum is scheduled to meet later this year in China. The Chinese government has built a new facility just for this meeting and they are paying for the travel fare of all the participants, which, according to this YouTuber, shows that the Chinese "is closely related to, if not, totally spearheading this initiative."

All quoted content comes from the following 27 minute video:

edit on 1/17/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Interesting info that certainly deserves further research - thee are some very relevant documents here from the U.S. State Department, CIA and NASA regarding the 1978 United Nations UFO hearings - this thread also covers how the UK Gov tried to stop them.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'd be concerned an curious to hear from some posters from the aircraft forum on this. While it sort of appears to be a good thing, my initial reaction is it's another form of intelligence gathering. Reports of sightings are just as liable to be tech we and other nations have in development.

China doesn't do anything not in it's best interests, that it's already expended funds toward moving this forward speaks volumes. I think caution is called for.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
China knows that the US has hidden alien technology and they want to get their hands on some of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I really don't understand. What does even disclosure mean. UFO's nuts and bolts. Lets say they come from zeta ridiculous . Then they should at least do a C or even FTL right. and that does mean that laws of physics are completely wrong. this in turn means that gravity and spacetime (whatever that may be). Isn't understood. And science is completely retarded ?

Is it ? I think not so. That in turn would mean that science knows about the real nature of reality and is playing dumb for the masses. Doesn't that mean that the masses were manipulated for a very long time ?

If so I don't think that any powers that rule this planet would admit this.

So disclosure , hell no ! not in china and not anywhere. What probably will happen that disclosure comes down to ' it was all a secret aircraft' (and if disclosure comes from trusty CNN is will be a russian aircraft). People will accept it as the truth after some bluebeamish firework.

Never disclosure , just a lot of talk about it. Maybe TDL can sing about it. And if disclosure come it's 100% fake.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
I really don't understand. What does even disclosure mean.

"Disclosure means the governments of the world disclose what they know. Nothing else.

UFO's nuts and bolts. Lets say they come from zeta ridiculous . Then they should at least do a C or even FTL right. and that does mean that laws of physics are completely wrong. this in turn means that gravity and spacetime (whatever that may be). Isn't understood. And science is completely retarded ? Is it ? I think not so.

Yes. Our physics is not wrong, it is just not fully understood.

That in turn would mean that science knows about the real nature of reality and is playing dumb for the masses. Doesn't that mean that the masses were manipulated for a very long time ?

No. In the 19th century before the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics were understood, does that mean the governments intentionally manipulated the public? Of course not. They just had no idea. It's not as if the government is full of Einsteins.

But let's say "science," if not governments, are withholding information from the public. Why do you think they are required to tell us anything? Don't give me this, "We have a right to know!" crap. B.S. There is no requirement to tell you, ESPECIALLY given that IF "they" told you, you wouldn't believe it anyway. If that gives you an aneurysm, too bad.

Now not that I, personally, could possibly understand more than all the geniuses here, but what if I told you that standard brute force travel to the stars IS possible, but it is a brute force method. It works, if you have the time, but it is like drilling through a wall instead of using the door. The answer to the issue has to do with interdimensional travel that allows you to get from here to there by circumventing the entire issue.

And there's a further complication, (You're going to love this.) When you die your "soul" goes to "Heaven" where you mess around a bit before being born into a new body and forgetting all about your old life. Forget about the religions, Jesus. and all that. They have a glimmer of truth but are mostly BS. Unfortunately the Bad Guys(tm) (Greys, reptoids, whomever) are already there and have been manipulating us for centuries AND we can do NOTHING about it.

If the governments of the world came clean and told you all this you wouldn't believe them anyway. You'd say it was all BS, wouldn't you? You'd say such was impossible, right? You are all so smart that you just know it is no true. You're much more comfy extrapolating some conspiracy theory to blame government not even realizing government is as much a victim as you are.

So if you're going to reject the explanation out of hand, why bother telling you? You're too smart to understand it anyway.

edit on 1/17/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Someone is scared.

They are afraid America has made Big Friends.

I am an abductee and I thought it would be great for everyone to know the truths...but now that its happening I seem to have begun developing an aversion to it all....its like feeling you are about to get GROUNDED in a huge and jolting manner.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
China knows that the US has hidden alien technology and they want to get their hands on some of it.

You got any proof of that?

Be careful what you claim. If you are bluffing you will be called out about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What I want to see is The slide show from that 1978 UN conference where the Grenadian PM addressed the UFO topic.

Apparently there was a slide show that depicted real sightings.
I’m not sure if they were fakes - because Spielberg was asked to assist, but it would be interesting either way.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Looks to me like China wants to steal alien technology just like they steal everything else....

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I saw a UFO last night

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Disclosure of what exactly ?
That there are aerial objects that have yet to be identified ? ( or not worth the attempt to identify)

A lot of folks speak disclosure.
I ask the question , disclose what ?
I do not think anyone has ever answered.
Be a first.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well thanks for your response..

Yes. Our physics is not wrong, it is just not fully understood.

Well physic states that FTL is impossible with the current model... Goes kinda deep here. But I follow thunderbolts project very closely. and to me at least it's clear that mainstream science is ignoring certain facts that could lead to a paradigm shift within cosmology. in my opinion that's dead wrong. Theory of electrical universe is ignored at a way that isn't scientific at all.

And there's a further complication, (You're going to love this.) When you die your "soul" goes to "Heaven" where you mess around a bit before being born into a new body and forgetting all about your old life. Forget about the religions, Jesus. and all that. They have a glimmer of truth but are mostly BS. Unfortunately the Bad Guys(tm) (Greys, reptoids, whomever) are already there and have been manipulating us for centuries AND we can do NOTHING about it.

indeed I love this , but in a way the whole ufo folklore is in my opinion just as fake as the hollywood sci-fi. Also keep in mind that the true nature of the universe might be quite different from what nasa is allowed to tell us. In a way I don't believe in aliens in the way they are being presented by the ufo community anymore. Hollywood and ufo lore there is a connection maybe a cover up. And also there is a CIA hollywood connection. In my opinion all these structures ufology/hollywood/nasa. And even most of the religions are created to keep us from seeing the truth.

If the governments of the world came clean and told you all this you wouldn't believe them anyway. You'd say it was all BS, wouldn't you? You'd say such was impossible, right?

hmmm... that's a gedanken experiment.

But no , I would believe them I guess. there are many pointers out there that are confirming that the universe is quite different. ET lightyears away , well from my perspective it's harder to believe than that this society is controlled by non-humans. In a way I think the greatest hurdle for disclosure is not the people. But science military and the government. Understand that admitting that ET exists also means admitting that airspace isn't controlled by the government. No government in the world would do that ! Science must admit their enormous lack of knowledge. And in my opinion explain why science did actively ignore facts.

I see it all as a big coverup , no doubt they know , and knew for maybe hunderds off years. The world as it is right now is pretty much screwed up as a result of that. The world should be different , people blame people and governments for all the wrongdoings. Maybe other (nonhuman) players are the real culprits of these wrongdoings. with all the people that went missing on earth lastyear 800k in america ? I wonder do monsters exist... 411 paulides , why doesnt the media react.

and then hollywood makes a story. Predictive programming. Al is forgotten. Just fiction right ? And we should believe the news ? Reality is exactly what CNN and Fox and other friends tell us ?

So at the end of this gedanken experiment I conclude , that I think the biggest shock is it to discover the lies of the organization that are supposed to protect you and not that ET is already here and always was.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
That there are aerial objects that have yet to be identified ? ( or not worth the attempt to identify)

Be a first.

How about an official statement from the government that planet earth is being visited by an unknown non-human intelligence.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Official statements from the government are always truthful and honest, of course!

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: Gothmog

Be a first.

How about an official statement from the government that planet earth is being visited by an unknown non-human intelligence.

Seriously? Non Human. Looks sideways at wife who likes vegan stuff.

It's all part of perception. Maybe the aliens look at us sideways as stupid non human beings. Apes if you like. Other species, albeit aliens, they maybe would look at us as cannibals depending as to their disposition towards terminating stuff and eating it. What Government would disclose that?

Disclosure may invite the ending of fossil fuels, weapons tech and industry related to space exploration. What 1st world country would want that disclosed? Presently....

Who owns the secrets to surviving in the future? Those landlords would surely not disclose their immediate and later forward projections of the tech.

The ball will drop in the occasion of a war.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
I'd be concerned an curious to hear from some posters from the aircraft forum on this. While it sort of appears to be a good thing, my initial reaction is it's another form of intelligence gathering. Reports of sightings are just as liable to be tech we and other nations have in development.

Exactly. Good point.

Here's a short essay I've composed along that same line of thought:

Videos such as recent missile launches in Russia and China and from around the world [and off it], over decades of observations, demonstrate how a collection of public observations [especially with video imaging] can provide insights into measurable characteristics of very interesting aerospace activities of highly classified or commercially private nature.

The most fertile hunting ground for such worldwide reports over the last seventy-plus years has been the UFO literature, both print, oral, and now internet. Secondary sources might include astronomy club newsletters.

Any national intelligence service anxious to appraise a potential adversary’s aerospace capabilities would therefore obviously seek hints in UFO reports and elsewhere, along with traditional espionage practices.

Such an agency would also realize that an adversary’s recognition of the intelligence value of such generally-disregarded public reports could result in imposing censorship and thus a loss of such opportunistic insights.

Any national military security service would recognize the symmetric informational vulnerability of their own highly secret aerospace activities if observed, misinterpreted, and reported as UFOs, if recognized overseas.

As a defensive measure, such an agency would have to keep tabs on domestic UFO reports to detect any leakage of unrecognized clues to its own secret projects that it was responsible for protecting, that an insightful adversary might be able to exploit, in order to take steps to reduce [or scramble] easy observability.

Consequently, a thorough national security program would have an excellent two-part justification for actively collecting and thoroughly assessing worldwide “UFO reports”, regardless of any potential additional stimuli.

Deliberate observable performances to calibrate actual accuracy of such reports might be a prudent measure.

Deliberate activities to spoof adversary observers or evaluators might be feasible, even if merely to advertise to other intelligence agencies that such an information window was more unreliable than naively assumed.

To preserve the value of such opportunistic unrecognized information resources, the agency’s justifiably-intense interest in such reports would necessarily have to be kept secret, or disguised, or misinterpretable.

link   
It Is not encouraging to note that the Grenada stamps contain obviously bogus 'UFO images'. The moon puffballs artwork represents a known window reflection image widely promulgated by the more loony element of UFOria.
edit on 18-1-2020 by JimOberg because:

link   
China's government has a justified interest in misleading the public about accidental observations of its missile tests, to camouflage them as 'UFOs'.

This was seen by a Dutch airliner crew over western China and photographed by many Chinese observers also.
July 23, 2017, 10:15 PM local time [14:15 GMT].
jamesoberg.com...

Launch seen from Beijing April 27, 2018
jamesoberg.com...

Soviet 1982 'space war game' observed from China, Japan
www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 18-1-2020 by JimOberg because: add links

link   
China's space flights often spark UFO reports in neighboring countries:

Philippines:
china long march failure….
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

Australia:
youtu.be...
and in detail here:

satobs.org...

Shanghai UFO [Aug 27, 1987] p. 70-80
Nov 11, 2012 – Ariane seen from China p. 84
September 1, 2013 – Chinese rocket over Melbourne, Australia, becomes instant classic [p. 88ff]

edit on 18-1-2020 by JimOberg because: page citations

top topics

<<   2 >>

join