It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why US MSM Headlines? Top Iran leader: Trump is a ‘clown’ who will betray Iranians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Because it's from the same people that thought screaming at the sky would help, and then thought putting a curse on Trump would help, and then thought impeachment would help, and then thought....well you get the drift.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: pavil

Lol. The Supreme Leader of Iran telling Iranians not to listen to Trump.

.....A real Supreme Leader wouldn't lose control of his own Citizens and have to beg them to Trust him and not some Foreign Leader talking silly "Freedom" stuff.

The Mullahs have lost control, they just don't realize it yet.

Just saying.

Iranians hate Trump more than their leaders, you can bank on that.

Any non biased concrete proof of your statement?

Lags

Anything I post here won't be sufficient for you so no need to waste my time.
Logical thinking though.. Look at what Trump has done for Israel during his presidency to begin with. He has imposed sanctions on Iran. He sold weapons to Saudi Arabia. And that's just tip of the iceberg, I wont even mention the recent developments.
Iranians are protesting their government because they killed Iranians and lied about it. Nothing to do with Trump.

First time I have ever asked you a question so I don’t get your first comment!

But never mind, if you don’t want to provide solid concrete unbiased proof I respect your choice 👍👍

Lags

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Dbl post

That time again!
edit on 17-1-2020 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was reading not too long ago about women in Iran who are sentenced to be executed for whatever reason are repeatedly raped first to make sure they don’t get into heaven.

That fact alone should tell Anyone all they need to know about that regime.

I think it’s only a matter of time before the Iranians have their own 1776.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Coming from a leader who is bashing and threatening Europe with terrorist attacks if they do not side with him. He calls Trump a clown who is causing Europe to be his enemy, but he threatens Europeans to keep giving him money or he will send attacks their way. Sounds like Iran thinks that European are scared puppets he controls with the strings of fear.

Hopefully European countries can figure out what he is doing. He is a mob boss, he wants that money and if he does not get the payoff, Europe will pay.

How can he blame this on Trump....Oh yeah, Trump is not a puppet, he is a threat to the strings of fear.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

How is asking if someone has proof of something like that a waste of time. Most Iranians do not give a crap about Trump from what I have read, Trump is not the dictator of their country that is causing their people to go hungry. The money that Europe gives Iran goes to build extra weapons, the Iranian leader brags about that. Sure, it does create a few jobs for their people making those weapons, but many are just bought from Russia.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: pavil

Lol. The Supreme Leader of Iran telling Iranians not to listen to Trump.

.....A real Supreme Leader wouldn't lose control of his own Citizens and have to beg them to Trust him and not some Foreign Leader talking silly "Freedom" stuff.

The Mullahs have lost control, they just don't realize it yet.

Just saying.

Iranians hate Trump more than their leaders, you can bank on that.

Any non biased concrete proof of your statement?

Lags

Anything I post here won't be sufficient for you so no need to waste my time.
Logical thinking though.. Look at what Trump has done for Israel during his presidency to begin with. He has imposed sanctions on Iran. He sold weapons to Saudi Arabia. And that's just tip of the iceberg, I wont even mention the recent developments.
Iranians are protesting their government because they killed Iranians and lied about it. Nothing to do with Trump.

So true, biased baloney is never sufficient for anyone. And news flash Iranian civilians LOVE Trump for taking out the murderer general.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why always so much negativity

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
They are taking advantage of the vindictive spite democrats are exhibiting to the world. These democratic conspirators with Iran need to be arrested for sedition.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join