It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why US MSM Headlines? Top Iran leader: Trump is a ‘clown’ who will betray Iranians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Trump is a 'clown'

So tell me why USA MSM is running this story today. For a cheap financial trick or to plant seeds of doubt in the Iranian citizens and those who live abroad. Or, for just the stupid American voter as yes Hillary we as a country are loaded with despicable's. Especially the "educated" idiots. I posted another thread this morning with articles written by Arab newspapers questioning as to whether the Supreme Leader will fall. It also talks of the 1000's of protestors who were jailed and those killed by the Iranian government. So did you read about that in the USA MSM?

Nah. So Do tell.

Here is who is running the Supreme Leader Clown Story: MSN, CNBC, NBC, FOX Politico, USA Today, Daily Beats, New York Post and many many more.

Our USA MSM is obviously aligned with the Supreme Leader and NOT aligned with the majority of the citizens in Iran.

So this guy is a religious leader? Not for Allah. Our MSM looks the other way to everything bad in Iran. To the killing and jailing of Iranian protestors to the jailing, beating and torture of women including several Human Rights Lawyers. Obviously Trumps administration may have the best shut down shot on the Supreme Leaders regime chain since 1979 so the Democrats and RHINOS come to the Supreme Leaders rescue, despite what he does to the people of Iran.

Is it possible that the pallets of US dollars during the Iran Nuclear Deal were sent back to all US politicians who support the Supreme Leader. I guess we will never know.

Iran Rights Lawyer Sentenced to 38 Years in Prison and 148 Lashes,

Why?

Please say a prayer to Allah to do the right thing for all the good people of Earth

edit on 17-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
It also talks of the 1000's of protestors who were jailed and those killed by the Iranian government. So did you read about that in the USA MSM?

5th December,

"U.S. says Iranian forces may have killed more than 1,000 protesters"

"A State Department official said Thursday that 1,000 or more protesters may have been killed during weeks of unrest in Iran and that the United States has received video that shows troops firing machine guns mounted on trucks at protesters in one incident."

www.google.com... +forces+may+have+killed+more+than+1%2C000+protesters&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.2174j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

more sources at the page.

It seems to me that it's you who think people are dumb and take your word just like that...a wee line slipped inside a rant!
edit on 17-1-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It seems to me that it's you who think people are dumb

Thank you Smurfy for pointing out how Google hid those December 5, 2019 articles deep down unless you just happen you use those very specific key words.

But can you find anything about the 2020 Protesters killed or jailed?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Why?

Why not?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It seems to me that it's you who think people are dumb

Thank you Smurfy for pointing out how Google hid those December 5, 2019 articles deep down unless you just happen you use those very specific key words.

But can you find anything about the 2020 Protesters killed or jailed?

I did use pretty much those words...I used your words!

for your post below,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, the Arab article you referred to is also the same time...actually 4th December.

Also, Trump said this in a, 'tweet' on 6th December,
“These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner,” he wrote Sunday afternoon. “Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!”

My underline.
edit on 17-1-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No you didn't as I would have found them as I use Google, Firefox and MSN. However your stuff is dated back to December 5, 2019 and not the recent post missile Ukraine aircraft crash and subsequent 2020 protestors being killed and jailed by The Supreme Leaders followers.

edit on 17-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why, why not?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why, why not?

It gets people on the left to agree and people on the right fired up. Both sides enjoy getting lead around by the nose. That's why.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I just saw that video of the whole view...one can see all of the missile to impact...there were 2 missiles fired at the 737 dash 800, 45 seconds apart and the first one went way down range to impact. The 737 was heading back maybe when the second one imp acted quickly.

Is that on the minds of the protesters idk....doesn't make Trump a clown yet....later maybe yes

No you didn't as I would have found them as I use Google, Firefox and MSN. However your stuff is dated back to December 5, 2019 and not the recent post missile Ukraine aircraft crash and subsequent 2020 protestors being killed and jailed by The Supreme Leaders followers.

edit on 17-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The Iranian regime has no ally more loyal than the US MSM and Democrat party.
We already know the liberal media and Democrats are the enemy of the US people , so makes sense they would be allies with Iran.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Correct based on those daily media talking points distributed globally.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Here's one:

Iranian police fired live rounds to disperse protesters, say witnesses Protests continue as government denies cover-up over shooting down of Ukrainian passenger plane

Here's another:

Videos appear to show Iranian police using live fire against protesters

Our government doesn't really care if protesters are being killed though. We only care if it's protesters in line with our agenda.

Saudi Arabia executes disstents regularly. Hell, they bone sawed a US resident journalist (native Saudi), and our admin barely acknowledged it.

The US government is using Iranian protesters as a pawn for our tax dollars. Do I feel for Iranians? Absolutely. They live in an ultra oppressive country with no resemblance of the rights many of us take for granted. But I have no faith my tax dollars would effectively, efficiently, or even in the long run help them in any way. We'd likely bring them back to the stone age and leave them there like Iraq.

How should they have faith in us after the sixties or eighties? How should I have faith in our motives with Iran after the above?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The msm clearly leans in certain directions.
But it speaks volumes about America’s free speech.

Imagine printing an article, in Iran, in which Trump calls the supreme leader a clown?

*disclaimer*
Only hypothetical o supreme leader - I mean no offense.
Iran is great!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Because it's anti Trump.

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Lol. The Supreme Leader of Iran telling Iranians not to listen to Trump.

.....A real Supreme Leader wouldn't lose control of his own Citizens and have to beg them to Trust him and not some Foreign Leader talking silly "Freedom" stuff.

The Mullahs have lost control, they just don't realize it yet.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

.....A real Supreme Leader wouldn't lose control of his own Citizens and have to beg them to Trust him and not some Foreign Leader talking silly "Freedom" stuff.

Just saying.

Iranians hate Trump more than their leaders, you can bank on that.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Just saying.

Any non biased concrete proof of your statement?

Lags

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: XCrycek

Just saying.

Any non biased concrete proof of your statement?

Lags

Anything I post here won't be sufficient for you so no need to waste my time.
Logical thinking though.. Look at what Trump has done for Israel during his presidency to begin with. He has imposed sanctions on Iran. He sold weapons to Saudi Arabia. And that's just tip of the iceberg, I wont even mention the recent developments.
Iranians are protesting their government because they killed Iranians and lied about it. Nothing to do with Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join