It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glamis Calling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Glamis called me and I answered. Was a male sounding lady named Betty... I'll sum it up...I refused extraction.. through a passionate plea of disent ..and was approved to discuss..

Their current public manifestation was clearly demanded... The fireflies are at code red dwarf.. indeed the forgotten frequency has been lost due to the waekening (_- edit to clarify not weakened...waekined.. cern related polymorphism...I digress...) .dillithium crystal,. Perhaps.. they tried before in 1996...hold on bombshell ahead lol

Scraey thinging about it .. I bet these people Vote too ! Ya know the council members .. yeah yeah the council members...
Release the Kraken !

edit on 1182020 by MetalThunder because: Really ? LoL LoL LoL

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am willing to suspend my disbelief to entertain the idea that ancient “bloodline families” think they hold the secrets to the boundaries of reality, and have utilized that “occult” or hidden information to guide the direction of varying instances of change in the world,

However,

I cannot suspend my disbelief long enough to entertain the idea that they accomplish this through a wordpress blog.

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

It's ok ...everyone needs something to beilibe in !

All I know s I'm changing my phone number...

Think the council left a message in this song !!!! Hear it ?

Was written for the Lady.. listen to it backwards !
edit on 1182020 by MetalThunder because: LoL

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
False Flag Jan 20th Richmond, Queen of Illuminati Targets Me?

The Youtube channel dnajlion7 is one that I have been watching on and off for the past few months. He does call out a lot of satanic pedophiles, some of it does get hard to verify but has some interesting leads. Anyway, Danial did do a story on a cannibal restaurant in Los Angles last year, which was owned by the daughter of Somerset Belenoff.

In this video he does link to a letter hosted on Somerset's website that does highlight him for monitoring along with David Wilcock and the military tribunal updates.

On a similar note, a post for Glamis Calling on July 27, 2018 does appear to call out Alex Jones for censorship by big tech, Youtube, facebook, twitter, google...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dark Outpost 08-20-2020 The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult

Jessie Czebotar joins us for her weekly visit to discuss the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult, Bohemian Grove and more. Plus your questions. Leave the world you think you know behind and join us at the Dark Outpost!

At the 59 min mark, Jessie does talk about the Belenoff's being in control of Bohemian Grove. Somerset Belenoff is an actual person and hunting parties do take place. The date of the next ritual use to exist on the Bohemian Grove website, not these days though.

Luxembourg Cathedral was another name for Notre Dame in France. Node 9 is a telescope owned by the Catholic Church called Lucifer in Arizona. Messages for Bohemian grove where sent through the church.

Jessie Czebotar has provided a lot of testimony on what it is like to grow up in a satanic family and some of the things going on among these groups and cults.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

A Washington Tower operator has attempted to contact Cathedral via Forgotten Frequency, but the operator entered invalid authentication credentials and therefore was not able to proceed beyond Janus Port.

The new administration will not be able to access nodes or frequencies without updated credentials, and we regret that we are not able to assist you at this time.

When appropriate, Mr. Clover will provide additional direction.

Note: We are posting this information on glamiscalling in the spirit of transparency, and for the benefit of our new audience.

The Glamis calling website has been quite for a while, a few posts but nothing too much. They decided to stay out of the USA election issues. The recent update looks to be along side with the rest of the troops turning their back on Biden.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Is there any correlation here with Hidden_Hand 's Window of Opportunity thread?

Seems there is a common 'thread' woven between these two (SB, HH)...

I'm sure this is all very easy to debunk, but then again; what isn't?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: kwakakev
Glamis Castle is the family home of the Earl of Strathmore. The late Queen Mother was born there.
Apart from the use of the name, what connection is there supposed to be between the castle and the website?

I pass it regularly, it's just down the road, 5 mins drive. Always been curious about the two statues over the back gate who appear to be performing a nazi salute. Will get a pic when I pass next

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thx, so intereset

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join