It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glamis Calling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This website has built up a track record in predicting international events since 2016.

glamiscalling.org...

This site serves as the official external communication vehicle for the World Governing Council and the Wettin Upper Chamber. If you’ve been directed here for instruction, note that most messages are intentionally obscure. If you have difficulty understanding a particular message, you may reach out to Luxembourg Cathedral on Node 9 of the Forgotten Frequency. After authentication you may receive additional instruction. In the Upper Chamber we often say, “Debate is required, respectful dissent is allowed, and betrayal is death.” Bear this in mind as you read the instructions written herein. By the time information is posted here, the debate is over and dissent has been noted.

Glamis Castle is situated in Angus, Scotland and is open during some times of the year to host weddings.

Somerset Belenoff is the author of this site and has been providing ongoing updates.

Only public known photo. Some highlights from www.whoissomersetbelenoff.com... include being part of the House of Wettin which is German Monarchy. Regularly travels between Washington, UK and Russia.

"I fear only three things in this world: Lady Belenoff, Illness and death, in that order."
- Vladimir Putin

"She's my cousin actually, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have by my side in times of difficulty or anyone I'd rather not have on the other side!"
- Charles, Prince of Wales

"Smart, tough lady and we've had very good conversations. Very productive. It's a great partnership and we'll accomplish great things. Very great things."
- Donald Trump, US President

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU'VE (N)EVER HEARD

This 1 hour dig by DeceptionBytes gets into some of the history and background of the website and Somerset Belenoff. Cannibalism, death sports, occult, elite royalty power. DecpetionBytes has a couple other videos on her channel where she goes through the past posts and checks how they do match up to predicting many events around the world.

I guess having a reputation as a sanctioned psycho helps when it's your job to watch the watchers. Some people think all this is just a LARP (Live Action Role Play). Some of reads like a B Grade horror movie where everyone ends up dead. Some of has 007 and the poltergeist mixed in. I am new to it all, but seen enough to keep an eye on it for now and worth sharing.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

This came up in other threads... where Somerset Belenoff is referred to as "Queen of Illuminati" (?) and uses her Wordpress website to give "instructions" to the elite of the world.

The castle and some of the figures mentioned may be legit, but the premise that Belenoff is calling shots, one of the "13 top illuminati families", etc. sounds like BS to me. Also why is the site so cheap on Wordpress?

There was something called "World Governing Council" that looked and sounded legit, but the website went down a few days ago.

It listed dozens of "employees" of the World Governing Council and I couldn't find any of them on LinkedIn or official mention of the organization.

Another user did a reverse image lookup and none of the photos of employees returned anything. Seems like a big trolling bonanza to me

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

The lady in this twitter thread does a pretty good job of debunking the whole thing.

Wordpress lets you edit dates on their website, letting it appear to predict a lot of these events with accuracy.

It’s like a lot of things, mix a little truth and a little fiction with some sensational claims.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The author of OP's website claimed their page is taken down from time to time. If she is this much of a powerful lady it's possible the internet is scrubbed of anything to revealing.

Interesting either way..
edit on 17-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: FamCore

The author of OP's website claimed their page is taken down from time to time. If she is this much of a powerful lady it's possible the internet is scrubbed of anything too revealing.

Interesting either way..
edit on 17-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't know. Predicting events after they happen isn't very compelling. You'd think the Illuminati would be a hell of a lot more competent, being unseen rulers of the World and all. Do they ever even get a prediction wrong? The all powerful Illuminati can't even stop their own website from getting pulled continually? Puhleeze. I expect FAR more from my hidden Overlords.

I predict Donald Trump will be Impeached by the House.

See how that works.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Glamis Castle was the Queen Mother's Scottish home...she left it to Prince Charles...

I just looked at the front page of the website and read a few of the postings. #7 about a ship made me think of Ghislaine Maxwell....don't ask...I just felt I was reading something written in code....

Rainbows
Jane.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh, don't forget the monster... the royal Lovecraftian abomination kept in the famous hidden room of Glamis. Those reports provoked some fevered speculation as a lad.

This all reeks of LARP, but then so does everything that's even mildly interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It’s seems like a ploy to create something conspiratorial for some gain somewhere. The leading conversation starters were obvious on the first few posts. ATS should all be about facts where possible, thorough analysis and honest anecdotes. This is all muddying the waters in my opinion, unless we can see more proof of the lineage.

There is no countess of Banbury. I’m a low-key Banbury historian and looking at documents from the 1980s it’s clear that the last Earl of Banbury died in 1632. His consort the Countess of Banbury escaped Britain taking their two children with them when the House of Commons sent a search party to France where they had fled illegally. Their two children Edward and Nicholas both assumed or demanded the title of Earl and later died without any continuation within that family, so tying this in with claims of illegitimacy for future Earls of Banbury, it seems the title of Countess could be made up within this time frame, officially.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Please correct me if I am wrong, but when titles 'die out' so to speak, don't they become 'vacant' so the monarch can bestow them on somebody else? Pretty sure I am right. It's how all these MP's get their Lordship titles and stuff isn't it?

|Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have two different colors in my eyes. Why do I not rule this world??? WHY!?

Joking aside, this is pretty interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Glamis Castle is the family home of the Earl of Strathmore. The late Queen Mother was born there.
Apart from the use of the name, what connection is there supposed to be between the castle and the website?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yes you are right, they do get recycled. What I forgot to add is that these were the last family to have those titles recognised officially in the UK. It’s possible they went underground as they literally escaped from the country. The follow up in the 19th century is summed up here;

Earls of Banbury

I know it’s not exactly royalty and this might all be irrelevant but at least it’s something.
edit on 17/1/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Glamis Castle is the family home of the Earl of Strathmore. The late Queen Mother was born there.
Apart from the use of the name, what connection is there supposed to be between the castle and the website?

There is no connection as the woman, by all accounts, doesn't even exist. I have tried and tried to find a link to an actual person but all links regarding this person lead back to the same articles written by the op article.

Now I even went back to an article about the Hollydale cannibal restaurant and as you can see...

Hollydale cannibals and Karina Berenoff

It's essentially a larp.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for their contributions to this thread. It is a fact there is a ruling class of well resourced elite royalty in this world. Has been throughly documented for many hundreds if not thousands of years and does constitute a lot of old money moving around this world.

Where it gets hazy is in their actual and current resources, capabilities and connections. Queen Elizabeth II has a big spot light on her roles as a public figure. With how Prince Andrew got on with JE is just one of many examples of the secrets and intrigue that do go on behind the scenes.

When dealing with such a large and dysfunctional organization, some kind of public back channel to help define and align the agenda is reasonable. The code type discussion is enough to get a message through and keep the doubt alive. From what I can currently gather, Somerset Belenoff is the public alias of German royalty. The predatory culture present with Glamis Calling does match that of Brussels.

When doing a search on ATS for 'Glamis', one thread from 2009 did turn up:

A Guide to the Bohemian Grove

It is interesting how connections continue between Somerset Belenoff and Bohemian Grove in terms of culture and ownership. How the Nazi's went into the occult during the war has been well documented. It is reasonable to expect some of these traditions continuing through operations like 'Paperclip". Bohemian Grove does have a reputation for exploring the darker occult aspects.

Somerset Belenoff emerges as a complex and often contradictory character, at times kind and compassionate, often whimsical, but always dangerous. She emerges as a powerful and generous friend to those close to her, and a ruthless enemy, capable of instilling cold, abject terror in those who stand against her.
Link

On first impressions it does come across as someone who has undergone extensive MK Ultra and trauma based programming with a somewhat fractured personality. I cannot say at this time with any level of certainty that Somerset Belenoff is exactly who she says she is. I am annoyed that Belenoff does take responsibility for Libya, but not surprised to find German Royalty signing off on it.

Time will tell if this insiders website is what it claims.
edit on 17-1-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed photo

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakevThat lady grew up in Glamis ,was raised in the castle,the place is know for it's occult ties,which the royals have many,she is a reptilian

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Not much surprises me these days, Somerset being a reptilian is not one of them. A spawn of Pindar maybe? Whatever genetic heritage, strong occult themes. The reputation of castles growing up during the dark ages is thick. With the way things are today, it has shown to be a hard one to shake off with some of the traditions still living on.

Sounds like a strong connection has been made to the spirit world, parts of it anyway. Something best avoided, lot of false trails and descents into madness. I guess growing up in a haunted castle helps give one a better grasp on things? The reputation of the Nazi's getting into the occult stuff too, used it for some technology and guidance. Alexter Crowley and JPL also making some stories off the occult back as well. Bohemian Grove is a big occult connection here as well and leads into a lot of big money. All those tied up in Pizzagate also link back into this dark occult stuff.

The comments on satellite launches is interesting, wonder what is going on there? Does kinda hint at some kind of Cosmic level security clearance.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks for making a thread!

My thing is that, don’t we have some sort of area on the inter webs where official business is conducted?

For instance where is our classified scientific research information? Even when I worked in a hospital we had a secure system and secure websites password protected to obtain information and records... which of course can still be hacked. (And has, but that’s another subject) my idea is just that this was too easy to find.

If someone would’ve hacked something to get this, I’d be a bit more intrigued. Since it’s Wordpress, I’m thinking it’s just a fan-fiction thing.

But I’m commenting to follow and see if anyone else shows up with some info!

Final thought, there’s probably an increasing awareness that things of this nature are getting some circulation into broader society and I think it says a lot when something ‘wants to be found’.

Creepy stories uncovered nonetheless!

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
IMO it’s all a hoax. LARP is what comes to mind. Look at the people’s mugshots in that website, something Is a bit off, like too perfect. What comes to mind with those photos are that they may be computer generated, some are real, most are not. Again, my Gut feeling.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join