It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panama: 7 Killed, 14 Tortured in Exorcism Terror Rituals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Well if it is, it's clearly failing to do what it says on the tin.

Organized religious practice is about control of people's hearts and minds imho.

How do you imagine Christianity got started if not for people going off and starting up their own?

To be honest, Christianity is nothing more than a rehash of religions that came before, rinse and repeat.

Sun worship, not Son worship, but that does not mean it justifies moronic bastards going around committing depraved act such as exorcism on innocents for there own mad sick twisted pleasure.

edit on 17-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It’s inereresting you want to says ,religion bad, but dont want to consider people gong crazy using science n logics
edit on 17-1-2020 by BillyJoeeOzark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark

Well, I'm christened a Protestant so I'm kind of tarred with a religious brush myself.

Not that hold much with belief in anthropomorphized sky Gods who are going to spank me in the next verse should i choose to think for myself.

Then again nor do i go around murdering and torturing innocent people in the name of God and call it exorcism.

Where did i say i won't consider people going crazy down to science? LoL

Might have lost me a tad there your wording and sentence structure, not exactly making much sense in the above post.

I mean you can clearly see that i said: "I'm not discounting other factors contributing to this horrendous act of depravity all the same."
edit on 17-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In case anyone wants to buy or rent a religion, I have one. It comes complete with a beautiful shrine, prayer book and a nice basket to get the love offering and tithes. I might add the shrine is portable, lightweight and easily fits in the back seat of a Toyota celica; the prayer book is in both Spanish and English.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Religion invented the devil

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Poison your mind with a 5000 year old book of desert scribblings penned by rulers of a notably savage and barbaric tribe and you get stuff like this.

The abrahamic cults are a curse upon mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join