It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change in Tactics: The New Goal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

But for me its simply too complicated to be true. It gives the Democrat leaders to much machiavellian credit. And it also gives Trump to much incorruptible exoneration.

it sounds complicated, but if you break down the timeline... it really isn't. This is not a story of some master plan hatched one night under a full moon... it is a tale of corruption steadily growing, reacting to challenges, sometimes succeeding, but occasionally failing.

Power corrupts; we all know that. The first American politicians were likely not corrupt, but over time they learned how to make money from their position. They had to keep it quiet so as to not upset the people, but they could do small favors for those who would pay for them. As time went on, more and more people, primarily businessmen, realized that they could use these favors to increase their business prospects more than the cost of the politicians. As the practice became too widespread to keep quiet any other way, politicians began paying off reporters through providing inside access that the reporters could then use to increase their lot in life.

Foreign governments were a goldmine waiting to be tapped. US dollars could be used to get anything one wanted... money laundered, business opportunities, and even personal desires not available in the US.

We got to this point over much time. The change is a reaction to a realization that the plans that had worked before were not working now. That's not so much Machiavellian as it is a panic reaction by those who know the system. The deeper the corruption goes, the more people can be brought in to cover it up because the more people are involved. The deeper the corruption goes, the more dire the consequences for those who might be outed.

And i do not exonerate Trump. He's not perfect, but he is the only one in DC actively fighting the corruption. I can overlook many small flaws to get that larger goal accomplished.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Schiff may be an effing retard in their estimation, but he's *their* retard. That's all that counts and all that matters.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Even if Biden gets trounced, he is assumed immune to prosecution and investigation until the election. Then, if things go as intended, Democrats can get control of both houses of Congress and remove Trump. That removes the threat of exposure and things can go back to normal.

I don't think it will succeed, but that does seem to be the plan.

I will also mention that, should Trump be removed by impeachment, the Vice President (Pence) immediately assumes the Presidency. He will then appoint a Vice President, but that Vice President must be approved by the Senate. Should something happen to the President before the Vice President is confirmed, the Speaker of the House assumes the office of President.

Think about Seth Rich. Now read that last paragraph again, bearing in mind that the Speaker of the House is Nancy Pelosi.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Actually, I haven't heard this from any sites or pundits, Republican or Democrat.

Go back and read it again. You're lost.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

But if he does, he will easily defeat Trump by highlighting his experience, his foreign policy savvy, and his business acumen.

Heh...

Hahaha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hoo!

That was funny...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Think about Seth Rich. Now read that last paragraph again, bearing in mind that the Speaker of the House is Nancy Pelosi.

She of the bullet pens ...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They're smart enough to steal millions of $$$ from the people who vote for them, hide their activities, and convince the same people they stole from to vote for them again by promising the very thing they failed to deliver the last time... for generations!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

like I said you tell the theory well. It certainly pulls at all my personal heart strings.

But I can't get passed how bumbling so many of these people act. And thats not to say I think their stupid; you are correct they aren't. I just don't think they could play that well with each other. Some would have gotten angre about something long ago and went nuclear just to spite the others.

I do think these people are corrupt; just not as coherently as you make them out to be.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Even if Biden gets trounced, he is assumed immune to prosecution and investigation until the election. Then, if things go as intended, Democrats can get control of both houses of Congress and remove Trump. That removes the threat of exposure and things can go back to normal.

I don't think it will succeed, but that does seem to be the plan.

I will also mention that, should Trump be removed by impeachment, the Vice President (Pence) immediately assumes the Presidency. He will then appoint a Vice President, but that Vice President must be approved by the Senate. Should something happen to the President before the Vice President is confirmed, the Speaker of the House assumes the office of President.

TheRedneck

If Nancy becomes president under those circumstances; there would be a revolt. I'd even join it ... thats a bridge to far.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You really think they'rye all in on it?

Most likely just do what they're told because they get goodies they want if they do. They likely don't know or don't care to know any more than is good for them.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To the OP.... S&F for a possible modus operandi in so much detail. Whether it is the truth or not, it's certainly not out of the question.

To the respondents thus farm Star for pointing out possible reasons it wouldn't play out so.

I will say I agree both could work at the same time. Considering Democratic party royals are ignorant of such tactics, remember that they could always have their people put it together. I think that's viable. Many people of various skills are on government payroll or charity list to influence their needs. They merely have to say that they want something to happen and their teams will concoct ways and means and those ideas can get put into place.

You could say that even this structure was too complicated for those royals but I would implore you to consider the well known fact that there are databases of personal information on every single being that uses the internet and technology that has the ability to track and link those beings together and form a pretty "AI" concept of who you are, what you like, what you believe in aside from various other aspects of you. This stuff is sold to ~3rd parties who will take that information and toss it into their own analytical software to grab yet another aspect of you.

Product companies buy/use this info to sell you something you probably already like. Why couldn't government? Problem is, those numbers are probably inflated due to the age of bots. Still, they have a pretty good idea who would be on their side based on the amount of profiles available.

Will the help of Google and Facebook as well as others, that information or those tasks have a place to be fed to the masses. Here we have only one voice of many defending against the sea of often false information. If the connections can be made from facts and only facts. I'd say the outcome would be that of a torch that should be lit and carried in all directions, lighting other torches that could perhaps spread on it's own.

Thanks to the media, facts are often shadowed with opinions that schools everyone as a source of knowledge and understanding. Most often sans knowledge.

If the truth needs to come out one way or the other, the only way it'll see the light of reason and understanding depends on how many torches it takes to go viral. Much like Pelosi's insignia golden pens being served on silver platters as a trophy for doing such an uncelebratory situation.

Someone's been played.

Interesting topic.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Then Nancy would have a big decision to make. Would she live longer making Hilary her Vice President or not?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Actually, I haven't heard this from any sites or pundits, Republican or Democrat.

Go back and read it again. You're lost.

TheRedneck

So, you do seem to repeat stuff that's on right-wing blogs and opinion sites. I just made the assumption that it is probable that you got it from somewhere. Are you suggesting that you base your ideas on no information at all?

And you must admit most posters on ATS favor Trump, are opinionated and post their opinions here. Wouldn't ATS, then, be a site, and other posters here be pundits?

edit on 16/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Someone's been played.

I certainly feel played. I don't know how exactly; but that doesn't change the feeling.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

There hasn't been an original thought since Noah built his boat.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think it should be asked:
"Has Biden even filed to run yet?" I know that during the first debacle … err … debate (?) that he hadn't filed to run, so it's a fair questions.

I think that a lot of people in the S/T group knew that Biden was a weakened target as much as Hillary is, and they also knew that him running could expose a lot of their own misdeeds. This being said, they also know that their current best option to buy time is by pushing him to be the DNC candidate.

Now let's be honest though, all you would have to do a t a debate with him is invite a bunch of 13 year old girls to watch the debate from the front seats, and he'll become a bubbling fool trying to get their attention. Let's not forget that if an independent medical examiner conducted a fitness to run exam on him, it would show that he isn't able or fit to lead the country due to his brain damage he received from his aneurism (or did we all forget about that and his magical bleeding eye). Even his wife has stated concerns in the past about him running. The only reason the S/T people are pushing Biden to run is that they already know Trump is going to win, but they are seeding the country with hate and fury so that they can try and attempt to riot and "more" on Nov 8th. Just like last time.

Also I just want to add:
This impeachment trial is just a dog and pony show. If anyone was really serious about getting to the bottom of what happened they would be calling for Hunter and Joe Biden, Rudy Giuliani, Adam Schiff, and the Secret Service Agent that was with the President when the phone call was made, or better yet just call Trump to testify. Why they are even having a discussion about who should and shouldn't testify is crappos to all hell and we all know it. I don't care if you agree or disagree with the trial, the fact that all of the people in question are alive and able to testify but aren't should be telling of exactly what this mess is.

Imagine getting arrested for murder because someone felt like you might have done it. No body is found, no one saw you do it, no one even knows who the murdered victim is, but because some people felt like you did a crime you get to go to jail without even being able to defend yourself?

That's what's going on here; if one side is claiming that a crime was committed, then interview the people involved. All of them not just a select few that have something to gain from agreeing with you, and interview the accused person as well. Instead we have closed door hearings, done by people who change the rules as they see fit in the middle of public hears, and even opening lie to the public while pushing the charges as fact.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I live in Portland Oregon, Mecca for the leftist mindset and people here, actual screaming leftists think Schiff is a ####ing retard.

To think that I am closed off for some reason is laughable at best and pathetic at worst.

Put your hatred away and try, TRY to think rationally for just a moment.

Real life. Even Dem "strongholds" and the traditionally Dem voters in them are thoroughly disillusioned with the Democrats, and more and more of them are turning toward (if not all the way TO) Trump.

The media, and the Dems, want us to believe 50% of the nation are stark raving mad leftists and 50% of the nation are magnified examples of the worst of Trump's personality traits.

If people can avoid believing the hype, the whole impeachment thing will fail and the true criminals can be brought to justice. I don't just want impeachment to fail, I want the other foot to drop, and for all of the guilty, Dem and Rep to be exposed.

If the worst of the guilty from both parties are eventually dancing the Hangman's Swing, it will go a long way toward healing our nation.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So, you do seem to repeat stuff that's on right-wing blogs and opinion sites. I just made the assumption that it is probable that you got it from somewhere. Are you suggesting that you base your ideas on no information at all?

I understand you get all of your talking points from certain sources, and I can sympathize that it must be terribly difficult to imagine anyone else having an original thought. However, I assure you that original thought is possible!

I use information from the statements made by the politicians themselves. That's all the information I need.

And you must admit most posters on ATS favor Trump, are opinionated and post their opinions here. Wouldn't ATS, then, be a site, and other posters here be pundits?

I will admit many posters on ATS favor Trump... not most. We do not have a political litmus test for membership. Want proof? We even have you as a member.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am on record for saying this.....

It is not about the presidential election....they know they can't beat Trump.

It is about maintaining their House seats and gaining enough seats in the Senate to take control.

They will blitz the states that have Senate seats up in 2020....Texas being one of them. They will be running ads 24/7 about how the Senators were unfair and biased in refusing to remove Trump. They need people to vote out the republican Senate seats up for re-election in 2020.

It is so obvious at this point....the problem....they can convince their constituents to vote out the republican Senators in vulnerable states and they are past cheating to achieve their goals.

I see the republicans falling into the "Hillary" syndrome........it's in the bag for Trump while failing to realize it's not about Trump at all....it's about gaining a majority in the Senate and keeping control of the House.

God help us if they succeed in taking the Senate and keeping enough of the House to maintain that majority.

Look at how many Senate seats are up for election in 2020.... 33....they can afford to lose a few House seats while they only need a few Senate seats to take over. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they take the stance that even if you don't like any of the democratic nominees for President....it's crucial that you at least vote to remove the republicans in the Senate.

edit on 16-1-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

There hasn't been an original thought since Noah built his boat.

Burma! - Sorry, I was startled.

(With apologies to the inventiveness of the Monty Python team).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join