It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Finds UN Employs 3,300 Pedophiles, Responsible for 60,000 Rapes in Last 10 Years

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Couldn't find this in a search here and oddly haven't seen this story until now. I don't really know the news source well but have found a couple others with same story.

Anyone have any more info on this?

Source

An outright frightening dossier released by a former senior United Nations official reveals that United Nations employees have carried out over 60,000 rapes in just the last decade. What’s more, the dossier estimates that the organization currently employs at least 3,300 pedophiles.

In just ten years, under the guise of rendering aid, the United Nations has literally been raping and pillaging countries across the world. The problem has gotten so out of hand that it prompted the former UN insider, Andrew Macleod, to blow the whistle and hand over the evidence to Britain’s Department for International Development (DFID) Secretary Priti Patel.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This part is particularly interesting to me considering the number of charities high profile folks in the US are involved in.

Thousands more “predatory” sex abusers specifically target aid charity jobs to get close to vulnerable women and children.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I believe this professor talked to NYTimes and claimed The Sun wildly exaggerated the number he had given them re victims, which he also says is a rough estimate of what he thinks MIGHT be the number of victims.

I'd say a tragic story that was turned into full on click bait.

Also, there was no "report". There was a report stating 300+ victims had been reported, and he did some creative math.

I think the real conspiracy lies with this man making such outrageous nonsensical claims that it buried the real, also incredibly disturbing story of sexual abuse by UN peacekeepers in Haiti.
edit on 16-1-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sadly, we will never know the extent of the rot at the core of the Modern UN. They have created a place where no UN personal seem to be accountable for any of their actions.

No whistleblowers for most of the dirty deeds they do.

How much of the UN's budget is actually squandered? I doubt we ever have a real investigation of that.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Just another dirty rotten organization, run by dirty rotten people.

Charities; foundations; corporations; governments: it all stinks.

So how we gonna clean up that systemic mess ?

Are we not failing future generations ?

Well: at least we have smartphones and beer !

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Fake news....
Doesn't anyone fact check before spreading bull# anymore

edit on 4America/Chicago17Thu, 16 Jan 2020 19:17:20 -060016700000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Trump needs to fire the UN!

Turn the building in NY into a homeless shelter.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
these kids were talking about this years ago. most of the videos have been scrubbed from the internet. People will say it has been debunked but it is far from it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-1-2020 by booyakasha because: (video wouldn't work)

edit on 16-1-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Andrew MacLeod on UN Sexual abuse, North Korea and Trump.

This interview with Andrew MacLeod is from 2 years ago and describes how these figures where reached. For a reasonable and realistic estimation of the problem is does sound appropriate. One big problem in addressing these issues is how the UN is exempt from criminal prosecutions, this needs to change for these types of crimes. Another big problem is in the treatment of whistle blowers and what protections are available.

The care of vulnerable people does have a long history of exploitation. With a code of silence general operating procedure, some progress has been made here in Australia with the institutionalized abuse of the Church against minors. The UK police is still struggling with these issues as officers like Jon Wedger, Sonia Poulton, Carol Wood, Ann Drogyne and Maggie Oliver have all received persecution for trying to blow the whistle on issues of child abuse. Shaun Attwood has been one good reporter on these matters.

America also suffers from these issues with Field McConnell just one of many examples of the risks involved for anyone trying to blow the whistle. Would General Flynn be in his current position if he did not tweet about matters around Anthony Winner's Laptop? He was arrested soon after doing that.

originally posted by: kwakakev
Announcements Coming - Trump Dismantling Child Blackmail Network - Det. "Jimmy Boots" Rothstein pt 1

This 33 min interview by Sarah Westall is with Detective Rothstein aka Jimmy Boots. Jimmy does outline a police and detective career in which investigations into child prostitution and trafficking are commonly shut down. He has also seen many police officers have their careers stopped and life destroyed for not taking warnings with these lines of investigations. Speaking the truth is not just politically incorrect, it is also illegal and dangerous in some jurisdictions.

Part of Jimmy's career did involved investigating child trafficking through the UN, he found it. Compromising human intelligence is a motivation with national security aspects. Kids are traded on the black market with prices ranging from $2.5K to $25K. Child welfare organizations have children routinely missing. Juice bars are established premises to purchase children 12+ years old.

This interview was taken in October 2018. Since then Jeffery Epstein is one high profile case addressing these issues. The scale of the problems is a lot bigger, some progress made with a lot more to go.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good caring wonderful people are drawn to things they love. Many childrens organizations are full of these people. Unfortunately pedophiles are also drawn to things, places, and causes that contain the things they desire. The number sure seems high, but I guess if you go here and look to the right side and at the bottom for the global issues and issues/campaigns ... and toss the numbers around and then add in the statistics ( I hate em too... ) guessing at the number of pedos per real person and then the number of pedos being higher due to access to disadvantaged children being the focus.. yeah, I guess I can see that number being pretty close in a decade. This is a candy store of kids who are vulnerable.

www.un.org...

What do we do about it? Well get rid of the UN totally... but not for this reason. What you can do is not trust anyone with kids.. particularly vulnerable kids. Background checks. Supervision. Oversight. Severe penalties and punishments.. not just removal, but prosecutions and public outting. Shaming WORKS and PREVENTS. Stop shuffling perpetrators around and hiding it. All of that .. IF you can find people who arent in it for what they can get or have. The older I get the more I realize its really the minority of people who are in something for totally wholesome or altruistic reasons.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well what do you expect from an organization that puts people in charge of the Human Rights commission (and other departments), whom are from nations with the worst human rights records on the planet..!!

That's like giving the fox the keys to the hen house and saying he's the best animal for the job of protecting the chickens.

edit on 18-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
its literally pedo rings that run the law enforcement all around the world. Once this knowledge hits critical mass these people will be hanging i think.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You post an I nteresting article but it’s a couple of years old:

Link

Anyone got link to dossier?

new topics

top topics

join