It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

73% Percent of Canadians don’t want to Cover Costs for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle: poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

It's cute that you think that Montreal gets really cold...

Really? Wow. You must me know your source for where you get your drugs. I mean your out there. Did you happen to play hockey? I did.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

From the frying pan to the fire it could be said?

Harry and Meghan start new life in Canada with media spat

Their lawyers issued a legal warning after various outlets on Tuesday published photographs of a smiling Meghan out walking her dogs with Archie.
In Britain, the pictures were used by The Sun and the Daily Mail newspapers.
Lawyers claimed the images were taken by photographers hiding in bushes and spying on the US former television actress, the BBC reported, and that she did not consent to the photos. The couple were prepared to take legal action, according to the BBC.
A freelance photojournalist working in the area, who said he was from California but wanted to remain anonymous, said the potential legal issues are "kind of tough," but that he does not let them affect his work.

"Canada has freedom of the press laws," he said, sitting in the driver's seat of a white SUV with his photography gear on the passenger's side.
"From what I understand, as long as you are not following them, harassing them, breaking the law, as long as it’s a matter of public interest – and the monarchy always is – then the press is free to cover it."

www.thejakartapost.com...

Seems like they might have jumped the gun, where as the British

press have more restrictions........ Now they are fair game.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well they were Royals eh. Just like the Montreal Canadians back in the 1960s and 1970's.

<< 1  2   >>

join