It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Unprecedented Attack on Iran and the Rule of Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The TDS is so strong you guys are literally defending terrorist and a regime that murders gays wholesale, protesters in the street.......a group youre suppose to champion............

Unless youve got a mental disorder, theres no way you can parse that and not see the hypocrisy..........

I spent over two years of my life in the ME and I'm sure PublicOpinion would have posted 50 posts on how wrong it would have been if I was taken out.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The TDS is so strong you guys are literally defending terrorist and a regime that murders gays wholesale, protesters in the street.......a group youre suppose to champion............

Unless youve got a mental disorder, theres no way you can parse that and not see the hypocrisy..........

I spent over two years of my life in the ME and I'm sure PublicOpinion would have posted 50 posts on how wrong it would have been if I was taken out.

I as well, I did around 6 missions all together, and spent the better part of 5 years in the area. I was Marine Corps in the area tho so, im sure he would be talking about how I deserved it if something happened

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Depends on your service, state actor or not is the question.

I get it.. forever war...Patriots act... I been fighting America's wars and contingencies since 1980 and I still do. I don't like forever wars and I agree we should have stayed out of the ME all along. I truly hate the Patriots act as I see it as the biggest threat ever to our freedom that we have ever faced, but it is what it is... If I was going to suggest a conspiracy I would say the Patriots act is pure NWO.

This guy was one of the biggest bad actors of the world and I'm glad he is dead, and Trump is such a small player in this game I don't know why you waste your words on him.

It's all in the paragraph above your last one. Looks like we actually agree on something, lets work with that!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Soleimani flew on a passenger plane, and was under a diplomatic passport.
He was settup to be killed. The rabbit hole goes deep.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nobody in the House had an answer, anybody here?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Xtrozero

Depends on your service, state actor or not is the question.

You are a real exceptional person. You $hi+ on members of the armed services for choices they didn't make. You are truly exceptional. Congratulations.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Soleimani flew on a passenger plane, and was under a diplomatic passport.
He was settup to be killed. The rabbit hole goes deep.

Yeah, he was a pretty cool guy. He fomented terrorism and doesn't afraid of drone.

Let us have a moment of silence for this true hero. His work toward humanitarian goals should never be forgotten.

#deathtogays #deathtowomenthatgetraped #f'inglunatics.

Pretty neat hashtags, eh?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's more to the point of the larger picture that he was in the middle of. It's not about him. Maybe you should look into it a little more and you'll see.

When mike pence made a over the top false tweet saying soleimani helped plan the Sept 11th attacks, that you have a top ranking general admitting there was a list, and now this. The US is in iraq still. Why?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It's more to the point of the larger picture that he was in the middle of. It's not about him. Maybe you should look into it a little more and you'll see.

When mike pence made a over the top false tweet saying soleimani helped plan the Sept 11th attacks, that you have a top ranking general admitting there was a list, and now this. The US is in iraq still. Why?

Have you not read anything I've said? I don't agree with the Soleimani drone strike.

I don't support US involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, or anywhere else. I don't believe Trump is doing enough to get us out of those places.

I will not feel bad for the death of a terrorist like Soleimani. The author of the article is essentially bitching about a serial killer, one that makes Dahmer look like an amateur, being killed. Nobody is taking this $!#t seriously. He was clearly a piece of crap and he got exactly what was coming to him.

He got off easy if you ask me. Stop being a hack and pretend for a second it was somebody YOU loved that got killed because of this monster.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is the reason why I think you should have to be able to pass a civics test before you can vote........

Agreed, and I've also been leaning toward Heinlein's idea that you also have to serve in the military - say, at least 2 years active, 4 inactive.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Depends on your capacity for irony, I guess. You could always try a question. Right?

We can do this!

We all love to hate my cynical jokes in light of this fcked up topic. What's it, Ksi? Sympathy for Forever Warfare? Burn down the Patriot Act and we can talk game.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I don't agree with the Soleimani drone strike.

Neither do I . There is Honor in War that should be Considered here . The U.S. Military should have Personally had Boots on the Ground to Engage and Destroy that Piece of Human Filth ....

edit on 17-1-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join