It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study shows Testosterone Levels in American Males are Dropping Dramatically. Why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Nyiah

Y'all can always test us by putting grape jelly around the rim of the jelly jar, closing it tight, and letting it sit in the fridge for a couple of weeks. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna shatter the jar before the lid starts to budge.

Honey jars, when the honey on the rim has sat there long enough to crystallize, are just as bad. That crap's like mortar at that point. Hubs can get it open, with immense effort (and he DID crack a jar once!)
Unless I take said jar and run hot water over the cap/rim for a while and melt it XD The "Well, I feel stupid" look he had was kinda priceless

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too funny... I can misplace something and my wife knows exactly where it's at lol. And I always get rooked into helping her clean the house when I'm not feeling up to it because it only took one time to learn that if I don't help her out.....and stash away my junk I might need sometime way later....she'll throw it away.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

You're a daisy. It's a shame you don't think a monogamous heterosexual relationship is the key to balance and happiness. Granted, you have to find the right person. To each their own.

You have been society assimilated from birth to believe/think heterosexual monogamy is the ideal family partnership.

I try to look beyond culture/society assimilation to form my own, individual perspective on all things.

I admire the elephant society (they are mammals).

There are no "latchkey" kids, or abandoned kids, or street urchins amongst the elephant society.

"It takes a villiage" - - a family unit.

IMO - - the single family unit of just mom and dad has severly damaged our society and its children.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

This "WANT/NEED" stuff ... every person is wanted. Every person is needed, even boys with their testosterone.

Well, that's naïve.

Even boys being needed is naive? But girls being needed is awesome. That's messed up. And it's a shame you bred and instilled than in your kid and grandkid.

Your personal interpretation is all on you.

I never said any such thing.

Yes you did. Don't backpeddle. Ket said:

every person is wanted. Every person is needed, even boys with their testosterone.

You called it naive. That was a low comment.

You dug yourself a hole, now you're standing in it. It'll be interesting seeing how you're going to try to femi-talk your way out of it.

It is naïve to think everyone is wanted or needed.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He probably felt manlier after shattering the jar... I would've!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Of all things, i cannot believe this OP has caused arguments. LOL, what is there to argue over?

Is it any wonder our nation is in the shape its in. Instead of looking for reasons to solve the OP puzzle, everyone seems to want to dig into their own agendas to promote.

Ridiculous.

Hey! I just went the science route. I said it was evolution. Evolution that needs of man have changed.

Could have been just left alone at that. But, NO . . .

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You're a daisy. It's a shame you don't think a monogamous heterosexual relationship is the key to balance and happiness. Granted, you have to find the right person. To each their own.

You have been society assimilated from birth to believe/think heterosexual monogamy is the ideal family partnership.

And others are firm believers in the dual parent household regardless of gender. I am of the latter, as opposed to LSU. IMO, one parent works, the other stays home, end of goddamn discussion. You breed 'em, you raise 'em, screw the career desires. You forfeit those when you peed on an EPT test and popped a positive.

I try to look beyond culture/society assimilation to form my own, individual perspective on all things.

I admire the elephant society (they are mammals).

There are no "latchkey" kids, or abandoned kids, or street urchins amongst the elephant society.

We are not elephants. Unless you're insinuating people are huge in size, and roam around eating all the time. Which I guess isn't far from the truth.

"It takes a villiage" - - a family unit.

IMO - - the single family unit of just mom and dad has severly damaged our society and its children.

No, "village" does not mean 60's free love swingers all over the place. It refers to mom, dad (or mom/mom, dad/dad) and the grandparents, the aunts & uncles, the cousins, etc.

The single family unit of two parents has worked for AGES. What doesn't work is dad the man whore sleeping around town and making his own tribe's worth of kids, or mom the slut running off the the guy of the week because she's into "poly love" or whatever excuse people can come up with today for being a slut like it's a good thing. It's not a good thing, it doesn't teach anything other than how to live like in a manic state with no stability.

You cannot remove the pistons in an engine and say it still works. Committed parent pairs ARE those pistons in the engine we like to call life & growth.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This "WANT/NEED" stuff ... every person is wanted. Every person is needed, even boys with their testosterone.

Well, that's naïve.

Even boys being needed is naive? But girls being needed is awesome. That's messed up. And it's a shame you bred and instilled than in your kid and grandkid.

every person is wanted. Every person is needed, even boys with their testosterone.

You dug yourself a hole, now you're standing in it. It'll be interesting seeing how you're going to try to femi-talk your way out of it.

Ok. Let's apply that to you. Annee is not wanted or needed in life. No matter what anyone else says, that's just naive.

Is that still a fair assessment? Or are you going to move goalposts again?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well, that's naïve.

Ok. Let's apply that to you. Annee is not wanted or needed in life. No matter what anyone else says, that's just naive.

This is not about me.

Nice try, though.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

IMO, one parent works, the other stays home, end of goddamn discussion.

Idealism is a nice word.

Not much else.

edit on 16-1-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well, OP started talking about the fourth reich which may have to do with the arguments
. The news article was straight foward. Lower testosterone, no clear awnser. The rest of OP's thread... not so clear.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well, that's naïve.

This is not about me.

Nice try, though.

You opened your yap and said it. Apply it to yourself and see if you still feel the same about the stupid comment. Otherwise, it's not a legitimate stance if you can't even apply it to yourself, it's just you flapping your gums.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well, that's naïve.

This is not about me.

Nice try, though.

You opened your yap and said it. Apply it to yourself and see if you still feel the same about the stupid comment. Otherwise, it's not a legitimate stance if you can't even apply it to yourself, it's just you flapping your gums.

Everyone is not me.

I never said I wasn't wanted or needed.

You're reaching.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oof... That's deep. I don't know, maybe a screwed up society like we have now is Utopian to you. It didn't fall off the cliff until the nuclear family began to disappear.

In my opinion, you could use so some help forming your own, individual perspective on all things.

You're right in the way I was assimilated from birth. It takes a man and a woman. I credit both of my parents for making me the gentleman I am today. Things that I find normal, others find to be out of the ordinary. Like how I'll always hold the door for a woman or let them go ahead of me in the checkout line (unless my wife is with me and she'll step on up), or like just this morning when I dropped my 3 year old off at daycare, it was pouring rain and I pulled under the awning so he didn't get rained on. As I was walking in the door, a lady pulled in behind me to drop her son off, too. Awning wasn't long enough to cover for both of us so I set my son down inside and jumped back in my truck and pulled it into the rain so the lady behind me could have cover. She kept thanking me, but I would've felt like an asshole if I'd let her get out in the rain.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Could've also been left alone at "you're wrong."

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, that's naïve.

This is not about me.

Nice try, though.

Everyone is not me.

You're reaching.

That may be true, but you're a part of "everyone".

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well, that's naïve.

This is not about me.

Nice try, though.

Everyone is not me.

You're reaching.

Ah, I see. Some people are trash and then there's Annee. And we're naive because we don't get that.

Sorry, I had stuff to take care for a bit.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Of all things, i cannot believe this OP has caused arguments. LOL, what is there to argue over?

Is it any wonder our nation is in the shape its in. Instead of looking for reasons to solve the OP puzzle, everyone seems to want to dig into their own agendas to promote.

Ridiculous.

Spoken like a typical man!

You just don't understand us!

*sob*

*sigh*

You used the wrong account to write that.

You're supposed to use the DB account.

Now what?

Am I supposed to go into some Masonic-Cannibal theme?

I'm just not prepared for this!

You two better pull it together...because I'm sure as s#it not squeezing my Size 13 feet into a pair of the Aussie witch's Jimmy Choos!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Opiod abuse lowers testosterone levels,

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Considering most kids these days do not grow up in that kind of unit, it would be hard to demonstrate any evidence for your assertion especially when there are mountains of genuine studies showing otherwise.

Boys especially suffer from not having a stable, two-parent home even when controlling for race and poverty.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join