It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study shows Testosterone Levels in American Males are Dropping Dramatically. Why?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah
Solo life does not work well for the vast majority of humans, we need our guys (other women, for the lesbians)

Oh yeah?! What about the Unabomber? He had a mostly successful career.

That means he doesn't fit in the vast majority then. Eh eh eh

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Some people sleep in pre 90's houses all night in a famaldahyde construction material outgassing cloud, then shower twice a day in skin-absorbing birth control, chlorine and roundup, then heat it up and drink it with their micro plastic infused coffee, then drive to work in their plastic outgassing Kia, sit in the plastic outgassing offices while eating soy for breaky, lunch and dinner.
Maybe it's time to look at big oil/pharm/plastic/chems since they are all the same guys.

Don't worry, before you know it, you guys will be just like me... able to curl 100 lbs with your you-know-what.
Grrrrrrrr

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The last blood transfusion I had changed me in a lot of ways that i'd not expect. I received 3 units, if i recall. Since leaving the hospital i have become repulsed by chocolate (Reese's use to be a real addiction for me), for example.

One of these change is water. I crave water, lots and lots of water. I bought a 30oz Yeti tumbler with a steel straw (the steel straw is awsome, it delivers cold right up to my liips, which makes my anemia quite happy). I go through maybe 2 a day. I put just enough ice that when I pour the water in it leaves just a little bit of ice. The ice stays frozen for up to 24 hours, although i refill it often enough that it doesn't really.

I may have a 12 oz can of diet soda a day. Non-diet is just too sweet and revolting. Prior I drank exclusively diet dr pepper....which now makes me vomit when I drink it for some reason. Funny thing is, i've developed some kidney issues since switching to water only, but its likely due to the amount of ibuprofen that DEA policies force me to take.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Nyiah

I love that so many women have the backbone to speak out against the "women don't need men" myth. Y'all are the epitome, in my opinion, of strength. Keep up the good work (Ketsuko, Nyiah, and all the others who think like y'all)...

9 times out of 10, the feminist man-hate and their personal examples given are their OWN failures in life at fault, not the men outright. What gets me is the absolute dug in heels over admitting they're the issue. If a fisherman keeps reeling in junk fish a stone's throw down the beach from the fisherman reeling in prize catches, the problem might be the first fisherman and his bait. Examine your fishing skills, your bait knowledge, and figure out why you keep reeling in crap. Don't blame everybody else when no one else has your problems.

And FWIW, lesbians always have one who plays the role of the man that they supposedly don't need. Even though that man isn't capable of doing the things a man does.

Indeed they do, my husband's mom (bio/birth) is lesbian. For over 30 years, she's worn the pants in the household gravitating to all the things the dads of the world do for their homes & kids, while his stepmom (for over 30 years) has been the feminine one of the household being the gentle, nurturing, mothering one. They're both all three, ultimately (even dads are to a point, my dad is) BUT the feminine halves always shoulder it like it was a custom-fitted thing.
We thrive on this yin/yang balance and it's not necessarily limited to the traditional male/female mate pairs. We WILL default to one spouse or another taking on one mantle while the other dons the opposite.
edit on 1/16/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Annee

I don't know what you look like.

Women absolutely need men, and men absolutely need women. We balance each other out.

My avatar is me. When I was younger, but me.

Women do not need men. And men do not need women.

Partners, family groups, close knit neighbors, etc can all add balance to life.

Heterosexual monogamy is not required.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Women do not need men.

Oh, hahahaha. Sure. This is the funniest thing ever.

Ladies, let's see you get rid of that spider without man-help.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'd say its probably just evolution.

The need for men to be physically strong and protective (in some cultures) - - has diminished.

Women don't need men.

ARGH.

For a fulfilling life that is not full of regrets, loneliness, low self-esteem & the resulting depression, yes, we do. We don't need girl communes, we need mates. MATES. Not friends. We need those too, but in a greatly diminished role. Being a proud old perma-virgin or reformed ho cat-lady-in-the-woods-cabin spinster is nothing to be proud of.
For the lesbian minority, they need a mate, too. The romantic & sexual parts of us are more important & absolutely critical to us being happy and healthy (at least mentally) for decades of life, than "Look ma, I'm a big girl by my lonesome!"

Solo life does not work well for the vast majority of humans, we need our guys (other women, for the lesbians)

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Polyamory and group families are in the upswing.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Women do not need men.

Or open a jar. I willingly admit I'd be f#d without my husband's gorilla grip most of the time. Don't know how he does it, but he busts some seriously strong jar seals no problemo.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Soy and some other chemistries can lower male testosterone levels. Of course, they are pushing these food chemistries as healthy stuff. Lower testosterone effects a guys ability to have sperm that works properly so less babies.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Women do not need men.

Stereiotype much?

Yeah, I so need this attitude and pereception of women.

link   

I've always been a tomboy. I just like doing things mostly done by guys, and when you're a girl like that, you learn how to get along with guys.

I found it to be easier than getting along with other girls. It's not that I don't like girls. I do. I just have more fun with guys because they tend to do the things I enjoy in life -- fishing, sports, games, etc.

And I love that my husband is my partner in these things and trusts me or else things could get tense. But he has his strengths and I couldn't do life without him. I really couldn't.

And as the mother of a young boy, it kills me to see the way women are treating our men and boys. This is not the world I every wanted for him to have to grow up in.

This "WANT/NEED" stuff ... every person is wanted. Every person is needed, even boys with their testosterone.

link   

Or open a jar. I willingly admit I'd be f#d without my husband's gorilla grip most of the time. Don't know how he does it, but he busts some seriously strong jar seals no problemo.

Steroids.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Women do not need men.

There are big wrenches and non-slip gripper towels.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Women do not need men.

Stereiotype much?

Yeah, I so need this attitude and pereception of women.

You have zero sense of humor. Try laughing at yourself and a little self deprecating humor once in a while. It does a crusty personality good.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Stereiotype much?

We've both been here since 2007 and you need to ask me that?

I must be slipping.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This "WANT/NEED" stuff ... every person is wanted. Every person is needed, even boys with their testosterone.

Well, that's naïve.

link   

Women do not need men.

How screwed up does a feminist have to be to not understand two people joking back and forth???

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

They open things; we find their stuff.

edit on 16-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They open things; we find their stuff.

My younger kid is a tool hound & knows exactly where everything is months after it was last used. She can fetch a tool for my hubs in a flash, whereas he's spending some time rummaging around for it.

The girl has serious skills budding there. Her future spouse will never be without something for long.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Women do not need men.

How screwed up does a feminist have to be to not understand two people joking back and forth???

You assume I'm not.

Don't interpret.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join