It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study shows Testosterone Levels in American Males are Dropping Dramatically. Why?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, this is your idea of perfect male evolution, Annee. Of course, giving the poor dears low T gets in the way of making them parasitic balls we all carry around with us to use only as we choose. Evolution gone awry ...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Homefree

Good luck with the child support then.
I'm not Catholic.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

And neither was Jebus.

Pricey little feckers all the same, weans that is.
edit on 16-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, you know, I learned with this shoulder surgery that I don't *need* my right arm, too, but being right arm dominant, it sure does make life a helluva lot better, easier, and far more pleasant to be able to use it.

By the way, my husband was a wonderful asset during all of that too. I still can't fully wash my back, but he's very happy to help me.

I mean, we only *need* one eye, one lung, one kidney, etc., but life is better with both of them.

You act like I wasn't or have never been married.

My ex-husband of 20 years (who is 21 years younger than me) was very proficient in all the "manly" trades. (we split because of unusual, emergency family needs - - and age. We're still very close).

I have a bad shoulder too (its a lifelong thing), but I also have my own power tools - - and can do most anything. I don't have a problem getting a friend (or my ex) to help me.

Again Need/Want.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My own personal, semi-scientifically based, but untested, with no real collected data other than personal observation theory is:

Exposure to high levels of estrogen from soy in processed foods, in drinking water due to large amounts of birth control pills being used , leeching from plastic and environmental pollution. This coupled with an increasingly sedentary lifestyle and overall #ty diet of garbage poison food, lack of exercise, lack of purpose for a lot of young men and a society that increasingly punishes testosterone driven behaviour is leading to a generation of little girly bitch boys that are 16-30 but look like teenage girls, and they're not even trannies.

Some reading:

pesticides turn frogs female

town with no baby boys being born

another one(sorry nyt link..)

common chemicals that lower testosterone
edit on 16/1/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You're the one who consistently writes like a man hater.

Personally, I prefer men to women. Women are bitchy. It's sad that society thinks women are superior. They aren't. They're passive aggressive.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Waterglass

You don't need testosterone when everything is safe, all you do is play video games and you're so fat and lacking in muscle mass that you could never protect anyone.

America traded testosterone for food and guns. Evolution at work.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Personally, I prefer men to women. Women are bitchy. It's sad that society thinks women are superior. They aren't. They're passive aggressive.

I am not responsible for your personal interpretation.

I prefer men to women also. I'm very logical. I like directness - - you find this more in the younger generation of women.

My generation was basically raised to manipulate men for what they want. They had to.

It wasn't until The Equal Credit Opportunity Act of 1974 (only 45 years ago) - - single women could not be denied credit or a credit card.

7 Shocking Things Women Weren't Allowed to Do Until Pretty Recently

www.womansday.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Fair enough assessment of the situation i suppose.

I bagsie the patent on edible firearms.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't know what you look like.

Women absolutely need men, and men absolutely need women. We balance each other out.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
I've always drank Mt. Dew...

Might as well eat corn syrup for breakfast too at that point, **** is poison.

HHHHHHHHWAT??? Even if it's diet? I also drink plenty of water and coffee. More than Mt. Dew.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Confident fully realized people understand they are not a complete package, and it does not make them less to accept that others, even men (or women), can be more competent at things than they are.

It does not diminish me at all to realize I need my husband for some things because he makes me stronger there than I ever would have been alone. Sure I could cope on my own, but why merely cope when together we excel?

As said Need/Want - - not the same thing.

IMO - - men becoming less he-man and more intellectual (no need for physical prowess) - - is science/evolution. A changing culture/society.

You'll be out to find one with physical prowess if crap ever hits the fan and we're at war with ourselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
HHHHHHHHWAT??? Even if it's diet? I also drink plenty of water and coffee. More than Mt. Dew.

Diet soda is worse for your insulin levels than non-diet.

If you're going to drink soda find one made with cane sugar.

Listen to Augie, he likes you and doesn't want you to drop dead so soon after the pasting LSU gave Clemson.

edit on 16-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
I don't seem to be having a problem.
Oh, well...more chicks for me.

If that's you in your avatar pic then you won't need the downfall of men to get all the women, you're already a $2 pistol.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You sound just like my wife. She doesn't care for very many women for that very reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I'd say its probably just evolution.

The need for men to be physically strong and protective (in some cultures) - - has diminished.

Women don't need men.

ARGH.

For a fulfilling life that is not full of regrets, loneliness, low self-esteem & the resulting depression, yes, we do. We don't need girl communes, we need mates. MATES. Not friends. We need those too, but in a greatly diminished role. Being a proud old perma-virgin or reformed ho cat-lady-in-the-woods-cabin spinster is nothing to be proud of.
For the lesbian minority, they need a mate, too. The romantic & sexual parts of us are more important & absolutely critical to us being happy and healthy (at least mentally) for decades of life, than "Look ma, I'm a big girl by my lonesome!"

Solo life does not work well for the vast majority of humans, we need our guys (other women, for the lesbians)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Solo life does not work well for the vast majority of humans, we need our guys (other women, for the lesbians)

Oh yeah?! What about the Unabomber? He had a mostly successful career.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's what I've heard. Diet Pepsi is aspartame free, how about that?

Thanks, Augie. Even though we lost half of our team to the NFL draft, our co-OC to the NFL, and we have Baylor performing witchcraft to get our Defensive Coordinator to be their new Head Coach. It was fun while it lasted.

But all jokes aside, I've only had one diet MD this week and that's only because we had a tornado roll through Friday night and I had no electricity for 4 days so the MD was my only option besides chlorinated tap water since my electric filtration system stops filtering after 48 hours without power. I've gotten to where I carbonate water in a Soda Stream and add either lemon or lime to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Ooof, be well, that's not something I'd want to deal with which is why my candy ass got a gennie.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I love that so many women have the backbone to speak out against the "women don't need men" myth. Y'all are the epitome, in my opinion, of strength. Keep up the good work (Ketsuko, Nyiah, and all the others who think like y'all)...

And FWIW, lesbians always have one who plays the role of the man that they supposedly don't need. Even though that man isn't capable of doing the things a man does.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join