It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study shows Testosterone Levels in American Males are Dropping Dramatically. Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Masculinity isn't bad.

It's just that there are a bunch of dbags out there that make things bad for others.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That's a lot of alcohol. per day. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said in my last post. Alcohol will lower your testosterone levels.

Along with sugar.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

That's a lot of alcohol. per day. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said in my last post. Alcohol will lower your testosterone levels.

Along with sugar.
Yes indeed, it wasnt 8 every day though lol..however I no longer drink any alcohol...weight down, thyroid back to normal, free T, back up.

Alcohol is pernicious on so many levels. Inflames gut lining, inhibits digestion and absorption of minerals, produces mass aldehydes, flushes b vitamins and minerals.

Magnesium and zinc operate in 300 enzymatic processes each, b vitamins in everything...zinc is also...A PRE CURSOR TO TESTOSTERONE.

Crazy isnt it?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

No wonder I'm seeing so many Testosterone boosting commercials on TV the past year or two. That baseball player (Frank Thomas?) is the king of those commercials.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Obvious answer is obvious. Close to 60% of American men are overweight, put down your Mountain Dew and Chik-Fil-A.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ghetto birth rate is still up, and they drink a lot.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Obvious answer is obvious. Close to 60% of American men are overweight, put down your Mountain Dew and Chik-Fil-A.
honestly...I had one, ONE chick filet in my life..."forced by venue" options at Kings Island.

Total gatbage, cant believe people eat that crap. Dont even get me started on Mt. Dew

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They're like walking contradictions. In the 80's movie, Flashdance, Alexandra "Alex" was a welder and I don't recall anyone questioning why because it was a job, nothing special. Not to go down a bunny trail, but Red Sonja was a great movie and featured a woman in the lead role. Point being, there were lots of movies like that and many roles where women had the role of a man and nobody ever made a stink about it. In fact, it was easy to get your heart racing when you'd see a woman working on a car or welding, fishing, hunting, etc...

In the left's attempt to make women think they're strong and not in need of a man, they've actually made them weaker and more dramatic. Social media, like you said, plays a huge role in that as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ghetto birth rate is still up, and they drink a lot.

Age cortelates as well, anabolic processes outweigh catabolic...gotta move below superficial on physiology.

oh and lol: "they drink alot" lol who is they?

edit on 16-1-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
honestly...I had one, ONE chick filet in my life..."forced by venue" options at Kings Island.

Total gatbage, cant believe people eat that crap. Dont even get me started on Mt. Dew

But the sad reality is that they do and then wonder why they shoot blanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

true, no argument here

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I beg to differ. There are real men and real women. They'rye the ones who come to know and understand just exactly who and what they are and how to work with that to make their worlds go around. In general, they are going to be happier and far more content in their lives than almost everyone else around them because they know and accept all of this and find ways to work it. They don't need to compel others to play their game to try to make it all work.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great point. When they first started coming out, I ordered one that was free. 15 minutes after taking it, I had a headache and tossed the rest. When I was using testosterone at the gym, before I quit using any boosters, I used Halydrol and it was badass, as well as 17-HD before the formula changed. You can't get Halydrol anymore last I checked. All the stuff they put out these days, unless they're $100 or more, are fake and will give you tits if you don't take something to balance it out. Best to just eat steak and do it natural.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What tree did you fall out of? Every study take a small percentage of population.. Is it not obvious what is happening?a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Oh for sure. I had to do some study as well after ending up in the hospital with Ulcerative Colitis. lost some 30 lbs in 3 weeks. not fun.

I stopped drinking all soda and coffee.

I no longer eat anything with vegetable oil in it or fried if I can help it. Looks like vegetable oil also causes inflammation in the body. It's man made so we probably shouldn't be eating it like we do.

I never was a big drinker.

And yeah. Magnesium and Zinc are important for testosterone production. eating meats, nuts, dairy and eggs are good foods to have to get enough of those minerals.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've always drank Mt. Dew and I have 5 boys. Couldn't produce a girl to save my life. Four are from my first marriage. Tried one last time with my wife when I was 37 and out popped another boy. I'm 41 now and done, not that I'm complaining.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The leftist idea of the feminist hero is creating boring movies because Rey and Captain Marvel are so over the top you never feel like they are ever challenged. They're kind of ridiculous.

I mean Luke spends pretty much all of Empire failing. When does Rey every come close?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly. You were able to put it better than me. Thanks, woman!

link   
a reply to: grey580

UC is no fun, glad your on the mend.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My bet, it's their diet and whats in the food.
edit on 16-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join