It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study shows Testosterone Levels in American Males are Dropping Dramatically. Why?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Birth control hormones in the water from the pill.
Right on !

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
No: it is really very simple. Declining levels of testosterone are relative and in direct inverse proportion to the diabetes epidemic.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
We are digesting more plastic then ever.

Most of the drinks and food come in plastic containers.
Most of the pipes used for water and bathing are now PVC plastic.

Seems to me moving too fast to be natural.

What other ways can you infect so many people

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Agree. It all seems to coincide with the move away from glass bottles to plastic and copper pipes or cast iron pipes for handling water.

Everything in the world wears from friction of liquids passing through them, including plastic. Plastic like everything else also out gasses chemicals. So how about some acidic carbonated beverage in an aluminum can. I really wonder if any trace aluminum ends up being drink along with the soda?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Did the study take into account the increasing popularity of IPEDS, image and performance enhancing drugs such as steroids which increases testosterone for a time but then decreases during breaks or if users don't take a break and begin to produce female hormones instead.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Plastics. So much of our food is in plastic now, things used to be in glass jars/bottles. Salad dressing, mayo, sauces, peanut butter, even cooking oils.....which break down the very plastic that they’re stored in.

They’re slowly poisoning us with plastics
I’ve noticed a lot of things changed from glass jars to plastic containers. I had read something about small particles in bottled water. So then I wondered how much plastic could come off into other foods in plastic containers. From an environmental standpoint, isn’t glass more recyclable ?
edit on 18-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My husband said that vit E supplements usually have a soy base. Many other packaged products have soy in them. We try to minimize soy intake.
Remember that the Nazis served fluoride to the people in the camps to keep them docile. It is not a stretch to think that our NWO captors would like to keep us docile by whatever means possible.
Did you ever see the movie “ Children of Men”? It’s a dystopian film with a fertility plot.
edit on 18-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Annee
I'd say its probably just evolution.

The need for men to be physically strong and protective (in some cultures) - - has diminished.

Women don't need men.

Dude, knock it off. A guy could walk up to you and knock you out in one swing. Without a man by your side, you'll be robbed blind and hospitalized. But thanks for proving my point that liberalism has pushed the idea to the sheep that women don't need men. Y'all need real men, though, not soy boys you can beat up.

Where the hell do you live?

Real man?

NW Louisiana like it says under my profile picture. You women who think you can live without men love to go after those frail little skinny hipsters or the ones who go to the gym everyday but couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack. A man needs a woman just as bad as a woman needs a man. Both are very important, especially when it comes to raising children. But it also takes a real woman to be with a real man because they know how to compromise.
I’m in agreement with you. Even though I’ve had some martial arts training, I feel safer with a man and like having a man take charge. It’s a natural Alpha thing, and I don’t mean big muscles.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: snowspirit
Plastics. So much of our food is in plastic now, things used to be in glass jars/bottles. Salad dressing, mayo, sauces, peanut butter, even cooking oils.....which break down the very plastic that they’re stored in.

They’re slowly poisoning us with plastics
I’ve noticed a lot of things changed from glass jars to plastic containers. I had read something about small particles in bottled water. So then I wondered how much plastic could come off into other foods in plastic containers. From an environmental standpoint, isn’t glass more recyclable ?

It should be. Countries are only claiming that they recycle plastics, it came out in some documentary that they’re actually burning the plastics we recycle from our homes, or sending out to Asian countries to burn or bury. Some get made into furniture or whatnot, but there’s too much....those Asian countries even started turning down our waste, because our governments are idiots - we should be taking care of our own garbage.

I’ve had to throw away salad dressings before their expiry date because they tasted like plastic...the oil mingles with the container

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Strange, considering all this I've had almost the opposite experience of going from a more feminine male to increasingly masculine. And I don't even think I've reached my plateau yet.

Around my late thirties I was still following the standard academic line that masculinity was toxic, and many straight men were almost like my enemy (although now looking back, I can see how my "buddy" relationship with their wives caused them some alarm).

Now it's the other way round, the straight women don't want me to go for drinks with their husbands.

But I found my male space training and in the gym.

But the change started happening long before I ended up in gym (maybe that's why I ended up there), and I did no specific exercise before around then since my army conscription days back in 1993 (which I absolutely despised at the time).

Perhaps it's the matter of the environment turning genes on and off at different stages of life.
Like the body following the mind: your parents are getting old now, you must protect them.
Or going into AIDS before I started treatment, and upon recovery seeing how much of a punch-bag I had become as a weak male. To the point where people invented stuff and blamed it on me, because they knew I was too weak to defend myself. Maybe I had a butch Gone With the Wind moment: "As God is my witness, I will never be without muscles again!"

I always had my testosterone checked, and that was always normal, and otherwise the list of so-called "testosterone killers" on YouTube is almost endless, and at times contradictory. Some say hormones in factory farmed meat, but my trainers would actually prefer I ate meat and stopped being vegetarian (I'm not vegan though). Although I store my water in empty glass wine bottles these days, but only cut out plastic bottles a few months ago.

As far as alcohol goes, in my case it definitely didn't lower my testosterone.
Despite all the woes I could blame on it, it seems to have been irrelevant to my bizarre re-masculanization process.
But many of the clips say, it can also depend on the type of alcohol (like hops, for example). I did once change from beer to wine in my mid-thirties for financial reasons (the Cape is wine country). Although strangely enough, historically beer has a much more butch, working class male image.

Herbs seem to have made no difference either - perhaps these things have a slight effect as a lifestyle combination.
I do (when I have the funds) drink whey with a herb called Tribulus Terrestris (supposedly a natural testosterone booster), although there's no solid evidence it actually does anything. It's more a by-product of the protein shake. I mean it's in there anyway. But that didn't start the process.

I still think it was a mental change at some point, and the body followed.
edit on 18-1-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just a couple observations from the link in the article.

Furthermore, serum total testosterone (TT) levels appear to be declining at the population level in the past few decades in adult men, but whether the TT levels decline in AYA men remains unclear.

We defined AYA (adolescent and young adult) males aged 15-39 as per the National Cancer Institute

So the decline seen is in the whole male population but they can't say if it includes the younger generations.

Also, if women are eating the same stuff as the low TT men, where are all the butch feminazis coming from?

edit on 18-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

where are all the butch feminazis coming from?

Actually their boobs are shrinking along with them morphing into 300 to 400+ pound Michelin type of monster chicks with rolls. Haven't you noticed?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, when men get older they naturally lose testosterone, but moreover there is crap in our water supply and food that is also lowering testosterone I hear. Not sure about that one, but I wouldn't put it past the Government to do that because the Democrats are clearly trying to hand our country back over to Europe and they would rather not fight us men, because we whipped their @sses the first time.

There are also campaigns to feminize boys so that they can't become fighting men, or Men in general, because Men have always been on top and many Women today are jealous of that. Feminists have colluded to take Men's power away and are using decent women as a battering ram to do it. They even attack those decent Women, if they're not on board.

Notice how Men and Women have innate and special powers that allow them to gain advantage in this world. From birth we have a special power (not to be confused with a Super Power).

For men, it's our strength and power, for women it's their ability to seduce and some are pretty smart and know how to use it to gain that advantage. Where does that leave us today? Women still get to seduce, (wearing makeup and everything to basically make them look prettier, which is a lie to Men) and Men DO NOT get to use their strength and Power to gain advantage...society frowns on Men who do and call them "Toxic". There is an entire campaign against it out there. So Men have had their power removed and Women get to keep theirs to sucker Men into doing what they want and to gain advantage in life....not to mention Affirmative Action, in which White Men have no rights to..but we're all equal right?

Then we have the #MeToo movement and garbage like that where these sick and twisted women want everyone to believe what they say no matter what. Even if they lie and accuse a man of rape who didn't do it...they simply think that they are soooo special that we should just put them up on a mantle piece like a fragile piece of china and never question anything they say, all while shouting "Girl Power" and "I don't need no man".

So they want us to believe in this illusion that they're 'all powerful'...until something goes wrong...and then they want to play the victim again. On that note, many men are just turning gay, because women are scaring the hell out of them...well..not so much women themselves, they are powerless against men, but they have a Government dragon standing behind them fighting all their battles for them. THAT'S what men fear. You just can't beat that.

It's better to go gay than to be tossed into prison because of some lying wench that always gets her way, simply because she wants to save face or get that new promotion as a big business woman, while you (as a man) get raped and shanked in prison for something that you didn't do. Turning gay will also avoid that tired old trick of "I forgot to take my pill, therefore you pay child support for 18 years" in which men have no choice, meanwhile women get to murder their own (and his) child without question, just because they're not ready.

The whole rape argument and abortion is BS because it's only 1% of all women that have to deal with that, look it up. So men can either go gay, or pay child support and alimony for 18-20 years and pretty much have no way to live, or get thrown into prison over some trumped up charge where the courts favor women. It's just easier to go gay I would assume. Me personally? If a woman did any of that to me...I would go to prison, but for different reasons, and I wouldn't feel bad about it, because she would be just as much of a monster as I would be.

How do I handle it?

I have been married for over 20 years. I treat my wife like a Woman, and I act like a Man from back when Men were Men. If another Woman has a problem with what she considers "Male Toxicity", I look her right in the eye and say "F'k Off! No one cares what you think" (or something similar). I can get as mean as they want, but I am not a nice guy and my toxicity will trump your seductiveness or jealousy every time. I don't care about what others think of me.. I'm Man, I keep my Manly attributes and if I go to prison for it...then so be it. I'll be a Man in prison. I will change for no one, especially a Woman who doesn't even know what it's like to be a Man that is constantly socially attacked every freaking day. I will socially attack back Male OR Female and I don't care how you feel about it.
edit on 18-1-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

I have no idea. All I know is that I never took steroids when I lifted. Especially after talking to a heavy lifter who had one of his pecks fall off. It looked like a granny sock teet. He had to have it sowed back on in surgery. He said that he would quit steroids cold turkey but who knows what happened to him.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's really simple - people forgot what the word misandry means and because of this, harassment and discrimination is running rampant against men.

Did anyone catch that there's a group that claims White Men should be extinct? Lawsuits will be the least of their worries if the FBI investigates them.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That was my point. Are they not also eating and drinking the same stuff as the soy-boys?

If so, then it doesn't add up.

edit on 18-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bmore
No: it is really very simple. Declining levels of testosterone are relative and in direct inverse proportion to the diabetes epidemic.

Diabetes?

Where did you hear that?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yep, soy contains tons of estrogen, and many chemicals in plastics are estrogenic, meaning they increase estrogen dramatically.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

today I was reading an article in the NEW YORKER magazine. lots of liberal left stuff here, in this issue. there was an article about someone with a rare genetic disorder, she feels no pain. not even emotional pain. it was mentioned that she is a vegan and her husband is also except that he cheats a bit, he eats eggs once in a while!
somehow, here, i had the distinct feeling that a vegan diet is being "pushed" more and more these days. everywhere that i turn, i read of so many people turning vegetarian or vegan.
I have read about how such diets do not provide certain amino acids. nor do they, according to the posts on this thread, provide fats from meat.
[there is even a mystic from the 1920s who says even legumes should be avoided as they have the animal nature, thus no beans, peanuts, peas, etc. further depletion of proteins. ]

while I am not a conspiracy person, I wonder what and who is behind all of these vegie diets?!

I wonder how these diets affect the levels of testosterone?!

freestone

edit on 19-1-2020 by freestonew because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay, so I would stick to the facts and reduce speculation. The facts do show a reduction in testosterone over time. I had suspected as much.

Since Islamic people aren't affected, could their religion be effecting their environment? For example, they would be using less birth control.

I'm assuming a big drop in testosterone is due to birth control getting in the water. I read an article once about how it isn't filtered out by water filtration systems.

This would all presumably affect politics.
edit on 20amMon, 20 Jan 2020 00:02:11 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 20amMon, 20 Jan 2020 00:03:16 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 20amMon, 20 Jan 2020 00:04:10 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join