It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 nights ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So two nights ago, right when I was getting ready to go to bed I was laying in bed and closed my eyes, I heard this "heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!" I swear it was right in my ear, I was not asleep at all. I opened my eyes looked around, said "wtf?" said whatever shrugged it off. couple minutes later I closed my eyes again, and the same voice said "duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!" I immediately opened my eyes again. And this voice was like in stereo right in my ear, but nothing else. seriously people am I going off the deep end here? Can someone clarify?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Were you watching dude wheres my car by any chance?..... no offence to you but i am highly speptical that it was anything other than your over active imagination.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
Were you watching dude wheres my car by any chance?..... no offence to you but i am highly speptical that it was anything other than your over active imagination.

very rarely watch tv. and actually I had just shut everything off up there. I was thinking about nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
that happens to me sometimes...i'll just be sitting and bed...and i can think thoughts that actually sound like i'm hearing them...like..."i need to go get my skis tommorow" kinda i can project it so it sounds like someone is saying "i need to go get my skis tommorow"

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by suburban
So two nights ago, right when I was getting ready to go to bed I was laying in bed and closed my eyes, I heard this "heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!" I swear it was right in my ear, I was not asleep at all. I opened my eyes looked around, said "wtf?" said whatever shrugged it off. couple minutes later I closed my eyes again, and the same voice said "duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!" I immediately opened my eyes again. And this voice was like in stereo right in my ear, but nothing else. seriously people am I going off the deep end here? Can someone clarify?

Maybe you were channeling some surfer dude on California talking in his sleep?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have a feeling some kind of channeling was going on, Im just at a beginning where I couldnt respond. So call me crazy. . . but it wasnt my voice. those types of thoughts go through my head, my imagination, this was very different. this was right in my ear.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've had that happen, but it wasn't as kind as yours. I heard someone screaming.
Anyways, could it be "the dude" channeling you from the Big Lebowski?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It could be that you where half asleep and when u heard it, it woke you up

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
suburban, has this sort of thing happened before?
Keep a personal log for things like this, at the very least you will be able to remember details better by witting them down.
In cases like this you can only believe what you want to believe. By keeping a log you might be able to have a better idea of what to believe in.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
suburban, has this sort of thing happened before?
Keep a personal log for things like this, at the very least you will be able to remember details better by witting them down.
In cases like this you can only believe what you want to believe. By keeping a log you might be able to have a better idea of what to believe in.

not as clear, I definitely was not asleep. itwasnt one of those instances where you feel like your falling I was wide awake. And actually. I had a dream, abotu a month ago of a man murdering a woman, they were my hands but they were black. it looked as if her head was hanging back, and appeared as if she had thrown up all over herself, btu wasnt able tot ell due to colors. My girlfriend was in the dream as well. watching. a few days later I realized my neighbor ahd told me of a girl down the street who recently got her throat slit. And said a couple months previously a black man actually had tried getting in to her friends apartment down the road the opposite way. so my girlfriend had said, well why dont you look in the newspaper archives online. no such luck on the girl getting slit. but about four months previous I found an article, "stranger lurking in aprtment complex." which is also down the street. I dunno. never had dreams of peopel getting murdered. But last year, I was working in a house and had a felling that the children were being molested. sureenough the day before we were done. went to use th ebathroom, looking for toilet paper. looked under the sink and found these horrific kids drawings of kids getting tortured, ball gagged, tied up. sexual positions. So I turned them over to the police. And they took the kids out of the house. Their dog hated me, and always tried to attack me but none of the other workers before this event even happened. that sixth sense. And before that was working at a church and had a really negative feeling in the kids room was working on the ceiling, and oops, out falls a stack of playboys from 1973. So Im wondering if gods channeling some stuff through me or what. Got me assigned to cleaning up wreckage I guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Could be channeling, or it may be your spirt gardian trying to get your attention. Try to connnet to your spirt guide through medatation(sp?). Might have some luck with that.

Zintac

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ITS "THE DUDE" FROM THE BIG LEBOWSKI! Don't listen to these peoples blasphemy. We all know its "The Dude".

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43

sadly, most of the Paranormal Studies here are revolving around overactive imagination

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Suburban, I have had a similar, though much longer, experience. I was online, May 29, 2004, at 11:22 PM when my fiancees voice came in loud and clear, and told me about a dream she had. I typed it out and then asked her about it when I went to see her the next day. Did you have a dream where......., and she said yes.
It was her, or else my, as betaiso calls it, imagination, is so good that it puts messages into other peoples heads. Now that is a good imagination.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I believe it was just an overactive imagination it happens to me sometimes you see I listen to music every night before I go to bed (I do this because I found out if I don't listen to music before I go to sleep I have night terrors but I don't have them if I listen to music I done a mini experiment). Anyway when I have finished listening to music and I'm falling asleep I sometimes hear music clearly in my ear I'm usually half asleep and fully wakeup check my ears but my ipod is next to me switched off it has happened quite a few times I have just dismissed it as being half asleep and having an active imagination.

join