It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas & Nebraska Legislatures Secretly Briefed by DHS {Dave Hodges (extra Dustin nemos)}

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm sure that's true.

My sense, though, is that in this case the threat was orders of magnitude beyond merely scoping out our agriculture for some foreign market advantage.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

True. That's why the article says the DHS gave them the names of people who had already been indicted for whatever it was they had been planning.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Regardless, I take it as a merely temporary capitulation on the Governor's part. These Marxist globalist shills are blood lust serious about destroying the Constitution & the USA.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No they still plan confiscations. They only dropped the senate bill, they still have a house bill that bans ar15s, and any semi auto firearm that accepts mags over 10 rounds. They also have grandfathering but only with a permit that requires full registration.

The bill they still have is worse than the bill they dropped.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yeah, I'll be curious to see how brazen some of these Democrat leaders continue to be while facing incredible backlash and resistance from their citizens.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

No they still plan confiscations. They only dropped the senate bill, they still have a house bill that bans ar15s, and any semi auto firearm that accepts mags over 10 rounds. They also have grandfathering but only with a permit that requires full registration.

The bill they still have is worse than the bill they dropped.

What are the chances that their House bill will pass the Senate after the Senate dropped their own bill?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Somehow patriots need to come up with legal ways to make our patriotic support of the Constitution extremely emphatic.

Personally, seems to me the governor & crew need some education about the past merits of tar & feathers.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Indeed. I pray the patriots become relentless.

Maybe staking out their homes with placards would be fitting.

Give them no rest & no quarter in their treason.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have no idea about that. I just pray patriotism, sanity & the Constitution prevail and that this governor et al are ran out of town on a rail or at least made abundantly clear how the populace has their number as hideous, disgusting despicable traitors.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia
a reply to: butcherguy

Depending on their . . . style . . . I don't begrudge folks earning a living serving up interesting information to me.

And, I understand some can be off the scale prepping but it is still a worthwhile task.

I don't have a problem with prepping, but I would swallow his story better if he wasn't advertising his prepper supply website through the whole report.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What are your impressions expectations of what will go down re VA?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some antifa types going undercover to start trouble and have it blamed on 2nd Amendment supporters.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I woukd think that any counter-protest would involve people smart enough not to attack people carrying firearms, but I could see someone who thinks it's a joke or is dumb enough try and grab a handgun out of someone's holster orbsomething even dumber.

Hopefully though, it's a nice civil turn out.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That's a good question. There are numerous democrat senators that got elected by small margins that may realize their political careers would be over if they voted for such a ban.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Saw this related article yesterday. Gives me the heebie jeebies!!!

halturnerradioshow.com... or-dhs-security-briefing

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That's one heck of a sales pitch by Hodges to scare people into buying his wares.

Follow the money if you want to find out intent. What's happening in Virginia is tailor made for him to increase his sales dramatically. I'd say he's playing it for all it's worth since it's like Christmas for him.

Lots of hyperbole and exaggeration, but I doubt the rally will be violent. ANTIFA is not really dangerous and gun rights advocates tend to be civil unless attacked. I'd expect a few staged for YouTube scuffles and not much more.

The DHS briefing was apparently planned in December or before, so it's hardly about any emergency.

The Fear Jocks of course would be all over this to line their pockets.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I don't think a lot of conservative preppers hook their honesty & integrity to their sales for a living.

I think honesty & integrity are pretty foundational values & traits for a lot of conservatives--at least more than 50%. Maybe more than 80%.

It is odd to me that many seem quite willing to endure tons of advertisements with conventional propagandistic brainwashing MSMedia--but fuss mercilessly when alternative commentators have ads.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What are your impressions expectations of what will go down re VA?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some antifa types going undercover to start trouble and have it blamed on 2nd Amendment supporters.

I think you are highly likely to be accurate about that.

I hope some level-headed, big, strong, wise but firm patriots help squash "antifa" treason & violence.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I woukd think that any counter-protest would involve people smart enough not to attack people carrying firearms, but I could see someone who thinks it's a joke or is dumb enough try and grab a handgun out of someone's holster orbsomething even dumber.

Hopefully though, it's a nice civil turn out.

Agreed.

Though the Project Veritas videos re the paid staff on Bernie's campaign sound like they are eager to shove conservatives et al into prison camps and even to exterminate a lot of them. Who knows how much violence they are itching to get into up to that point.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

That's one heck of a sales pitch by Hodges to scare people into buying his wares.

Follow the money if you want to find out intent. What's happening in Virginia is tailor made for him to increase his sales dramatically. I'd say he's playing it for all it's worth since it's like Christmas for him.

I understand your assumptions.

However, well, this psychologist does not read his personality or values that way. I see not a shred of clear evidence that would assign that kind of motivation, intent to Hodges.

How would you distinguish between his passion to see people saved from future traumas vs an eagerness to enrich himself? What clues would you assign to which motivation?

In my experience & observations, people with Hodges personality and prepping focus tend to give away a lot of prepping food etc. to those too poor to afford it. That doesn't fit your assumptions.

Lots of hyperbole and exaggeration, but I doubt the rally will be violent.

Hyperbole & exaggeration compared to what standard, what evidence? Sounds like your bias & assumptions, to me.

You could be right. But it doesn't fit my assessment of this narrative in this situation.

Hodges voice cadence, voice tone, facial expressions, word choices, demeanor all do NOT qualify for a "hyperbole" label, to me. I wouldn't even classify them as exaggeration in most respects.

Exaggeration would also have to mean that his narrative was overblown compared to the stimuli as reported to him.

I think a strong case could be made that he was over-calm compared to the reports from quality sources giving him insider information.

ANTIFA is not really dangerous

There are a number of folks in Portland, OR who would fiercely disagree with you.

And, their paymaster, Soros, sounds like he's eager, itching to see antifa let the blood of patriots & conservatives.

Certainly their team-mates employed by Bernie's campaign are brazenly & openly eager for blood letting, imprisoning in death camps & exterminating patriots & conservatives--as documented by Project Veritas.

and gun rights advocates tend to be civil unless attacked. I'd expect a few staged for YouTube scuffles and not much more.

I think you are accurate on those two points.

The DHS briefing was apparently planned in December or before, so it's hardly about any emergency.

That's a plausible perspective.

However, I don't know what other insider information Hodges was getting from his multitude of sources.

In some respects, the growing amount of information sort of sounds like a slowly building critical mass that could easily result in a violent emergency.

The Fear Jocks of course would be all over this to line their pockets.

I don't assume that folks crying a warning in a chaotic, very complex, contorted, and very conflicted cultural & political context are "Fear Jocks."

To me, there are merely patriots wanting to help warn & protect as many as possible from ending up on the short side of an antifa iron bar or ball bat.

"Fear Jocks" implies that you have absolutely comprehensive information regarding their internal motives & choices AS WELL AS exhaustive comprehensive information of the context they are involved in, referring to.

I'm very skeptical you have even 40% of that much information regarding the person's internal realities or external contextual realities.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 2020-1-17 by ganjoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join