It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas & Nebraska Legislatures Secretly Briefed by DHS {Dave Hodges (extra Dustin nemos)}

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
NOT precisely sure where to put this but I think this is the most logical:

As I sent it out to my email list (except for changing CAPS LOL)

Please listen with prayerful discernment.

This evidently relates to the normal MSM? news items about the secret meetings that I've recently read/heard that DHS just held with legislatures secretly in the midwest.

I THINK TRUMP WILL BE ON TOP OF THIS--BUT BY WHAT MARGIN, I DON'T KNOW. COULD BE SOME SERIOUS DRAMA ANYWAY.

I think Trump will be on top of this--but by what margin? I don't know. Could be some serious drama, anyway.

Evidently worth some prayer.

KANSAS & NEBRASKA LEGISLATURES SECRETLY BRIEFED BY DHS

Kansas & Nebraska Legislatures Secretly Briefed by DHS

Dave Hodges show--posted 9 hrs ago

THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

www.youtube.com...

DUSTIN NEMOS RELATED:

www.youtube.com...

====================

Talks about recent alternative news items--some of which I think have leaked out to MSM--e.g. DHS meeting with legislatures secretly.

Also talks about the drone flights widely reported around NE Colo, Neb, Kansas etc. Says it relates to searching for 2 missing nuclear weapons that they've been searching for, for 9 months.

Talks about the VA governor's attempts to confiscate guns maybe this weekend.

He talks about how Federal agencies all have staff who are on opposing sides of things--more or less in moderately open warfare within agencies--e.g. (my interpretation) Communist vs Trump's forces.

===============

I think Dave Hodges is a sincere bloke who tries to get things right. He's not as hyper in his personality as some who talk about such things. And, I think he exercises more diligence in checking things out with multiple insider sources.

IF ATSers know of any confirmation or clear disconfirmation, please post it. We are a great family to deal with a topic like this if we will bother.

I think the DUSTIN NEMOS bit about the Bernie Sanders Project Veritas staffer's frightful rants about Communist gulags needed in the USA; probably some exterminating Americans and the assassination threat the SServ was notified about . . . not pleasant stuff to hear in this USA by this patriot!

Do I believe the Project Veritas stuff is accurate? Absolutely. And I believe more dramatic stuff will be released in waves over several days or a week or so. Sean Hannity had the Project Veritas head on his show yesterday. Serious stuff. Those characters are NOT playing around idly. George Soros & company have been building up bang-for-their-buck toward anarchy, chaos, revolution. May God have mercy on the USA.

I think President Trump will be on top of it but by what margin & how much ahead of the evildoers? Worth some prayer, imho.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 1612020 by JoseGarcia because: Dustin Nemos addendum

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Here's an article about the drone flights over NE Colorado, Neb, Kansas etc.

www.usatoday.com...

Hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia
Here's an article about the drone flights over NE Colorado, Neb, Kansas etc.

www.usatoday.com...

Hmmmmm

Hmmm indeed.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
One thing that turns me off about Dave.... he is shilling prepper supplies.

ETA:
I am still going to make sure that all the guns are cleaned and lubricated.
edit on b000000312020-01-16T07:19:32-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 16 Jan 2020 07:19:32 -0600700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ah, Trump going to do things about it?????? I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting. A couple of sentences:- If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. But the best from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly:- If your gonna shoot, shoot don't talk about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Quick question while watching Dave Hodges, didn't Virginia's legislature decide to drop the gun confiscation bill after large protests recently?

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

Edit to Add: There's nothing to the federal and local multi-agency military drills that go on around the U.S. a few times a year and have been for the last decade. They are constantly doing these types of drills for emergency purposes around the country, so this isn't new. So,I don't know if this Colorado exercise should be a huge concern.
edit on 16-1-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Quick question while watching Dave Hodges, didn't Virginia's legislature decide to drop the gun confiscation bill after large protests recently?

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

I don't know about that, but he is laying the groundwork for martial law in the state.... even ties what's supposedly going to happen on Monday to 'white nationalists' and mentions Charlottesville:
Yahoo News

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We'll see what happens at this protest rally on Monday, but so far, this so called "emergency" declaration by the Virginia governor only bans weapons on capitol grounds during the protest.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Depending on their . . . style . . . I don't begrudge folks earning a living serving up interesting information to me.

And, I understand some can be off the scale prepping but it is still a worthwhile task.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

A lot of us are impatient to see the upper level evildoers arrested.

Yet, we understand that their cases must be iron clad & air tight--don't want any escaping on a technicality or by corrupt judges.

I'm quite satisfied that if anyone in our history is able to be and are actively on top of horrific complex hazards--it would be President Trump by a wide margin.

Nevertheless, we do well to pray for his protection--human & angelic. And we do well to pray for his success. Our SURVIVAL as a nation and as a culture depends on it--most seriously.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Here's an interesting comment made by one of the Kansas state legislators about the security briefing with DHS...

“This was not handled well,” said Rep. John Carmichael, a Wichita Democrat. “Why didn't they just simply announce that legislators were going to receive a security briefing about various attempts of foreign intelligence services and others to make contacts with public officials and just explain it like that?”

nebraska.tv...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

My understanding is that the recent DHS briefing the legislatures was unprecedented. 100% unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I have a hard time tracking the hideousness out of VA. I pray people are safe & civil and that the Constitution is protected from such Marxist globalist state leadership.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Here's more from another source regarding the DHS briefing to Kansas...

Rep. John Carmichael, a Wichita Democrat, said the briefing included information “regarding contacts by individuals interested in gaining access to technological information,” such as from aircraft manufacturers and agricultural information, including about crops. He said the emphasis in the briefing was on “foreign concerns.”

Carmichael said lawmakers were given examples of individuals under federal indictment “to try to impress upon us that fact.”

Read more here: www.kansas.com...=cpy

edit on 16-1-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What are your impressions expectations of what will go down re VA?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

IIRC, they dropped only the confiscation of the AR15's.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Interesting. I take that as a kind of confirmation.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

My understanding is that the recent DHS briefing the legislatures was unprecedented. 100% unprecedented.

It probably was because there may not have been a specific threat to Kansas until now. I have no doubt that foreign governments are trying harder to collect information on our agriculture.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

IIRC, they dropped only the confiscation of the AR15's.

If they're not going to confiscate AR-15s, I can't imagine them being able to or trying to confiscate anything else.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hmmmmm.

That sounds like a broadly based concern about very complex, very destructive evildoer operations.

Sobering.

The safety of the food supply is no small matter.

Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join