It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lev Parnas

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
trump have so many criminal friends now he hire pedophile and rapist to defend him at impeachment trial

how he know all these criminal and pedophiles?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

Who are you talking about? In this country (USA), you're INNOCENT until proven guilty.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

trump have so many criminal friends now he hire pedophile and rapist to defend him at impeachment trial

Trump's legal defense team:
  • Pat Cipollone - Partner at Stein, Mitchell, Cipollone, Beato & Missner where he practiced commercial law.

• Jay Sekulow - Director of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) and regular on the Trinity Broadcast Network (TBN).

• Pat Philbin - Partner at the Washington DC law firm of Kirkland & Ellis LLP.

• Mike Purpura - Partner at Carlsmith Ball LLP.

• Ken Starr - Federal Court of Appeals Judge and Independent Counsel during Bill Clinton's administration.

• Alan Dershowitz - Renowned Constitutional Scholar

• Robert Ray - Successor to Ken Starr at the Office of the Independent Counsel investigating multiple Presidential investigations.

• Pam Bondi - The first woman to serve as Florida's Attorney General (8 years).

• Jane Raskin - One of Trump's lawyers representing him during the Mueller investigation.
Now, would you care to explain which ones are "pedophiles" and which ones are simply "criminals"?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

when the hate runs so strong through you, you just pull nonsense out of your ass to try to convince others.

LOL

I mean, im sure none of those attorneys are 'good people'. But rapists and pedophiles? Not really likely.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TheRedneck

when the hate runs so strong through you, you just pull nonsense out of your ass to try to convince others.

LOL

I mean, im sure none of those attorneys are 'good people'. But rapists and pedophiles? Not really likely.

But rapists and pedophiles? Not really likely

Likey.

In 1997, Alan Dershowitz wrote an opinion column headlined “Statutory rape is an outdated concept.”

Now, 22 years later, he’s defending the column on Twitter, at an awkward time: Dershowitz was a member of the team that got convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein a plea deal that sent him to prison for 18 months, a sentence that critics today say was unusually brief and lenient. Epstein is now being prosecuted for sex trafficking, and is accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls.

Dershowitz, a prominent defense lawyer and emeritus Harvard University law professor, himself faces accusations of sexual abuse from two of Epstein’s alleged victims — Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. He vehemently denies the accusations against him.

www.jta.org...

Fair enough… except for Starr's subsequent actions, beginning with serving as a counsel for sexual assault pervert Jeffrey Epstein, who died by suicide in prison last weekend — according to authorities — while awaiting trial on new charges. To be sure, everyone deserves representation. But the super-wealthy Epstein had choices, and in 2008 Starr willingly accepted and negotiated a sweetheart plea deal.

Thanks to the Miami Herald, that deal later came under withering criticism. This past March, Starr and his fellow Epstein counsels wrote a letter to the New York Times taking issue with the criticism, claiming the number of Epstein's victims "has been vastly exaggerated" and "there was no international sex trafficking operation." Yet, last month Epstein was seized and indicted by the Manhattan U.S. Attorney for pervasive sex trafficking.

After firing him in 2016, the University's regents told the Wall Street Journal that during Starr's tenure, 19 Baylor players were accused of sexual or domestic assault, including four gang rapes. Starr personally reinstated one football player, who is now serving a 20-year prison term for committing multiple rapes.

On his firing, Starr told the Journal that some regents were out to get him and that "I personally have doubts that there were gang rapes."

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
alan said he took his daughter to pedophile island in interview on tv who take his daughter to Epstein pedo rape island?

who and why

omg that poor girl

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Accusations you tool, of which they denied.

Your games don't work here, the old Blasey Ford BS tactic is easily seen for what it is, show us a conviction, otherwise you're just posting hearsay as a result of your Hyper Partisan Politics, you don't care about punching low or not, just happy your opinion has zero merit 😘

Your Hill link doesn't work, but who cares? Its worthless drivel.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
would you take your daughter to Epstein rape island?

i wouldn't that island is the darkside

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
would you take your daughter to Epstein rape island?

i wouldn't that island is the darkside

You believe that now.

The thing is, none of that has been litigated yet. There are plenty of folks who seem to have a negative opinion about Epstein and they all seem believable. Just about everything else related to everyone else seems to be political hay, however.

It would be nice if our government wasn't so incompetant and we could have seen a trial occur for him.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
most people think he was murdered and it true but he was forced to kill himself for a snuff film that why the cameras footage gone

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

A lawyer HAS to negotiate the best deal they can for their client. To not do so is unethical. The issue, then, is the prosecutors that allowed it to happen, not the lawyer to got his client a great deal.

Last night my wife and I were discussing how gross Kip Winger and his son "Seventeen" were. Her comment to me was 'Yeah, but it was a very different time". She is right, it was.

The point, though...is these are opinions, not convictions. You aren't a pedophile for having beliefs about age. I mean, from an American point of view England is full of pedophiles as their age of consent is 16.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

A lawyer HAS to negotiate the best deal they can for their client.

Yeah, but a lawyer doesn't have to take every billionaire sleaze bag pedophile rapist case that comes to them.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Right. All accusers of Epstein and his clients are liars.

Epstein never did anything wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Right. All accusers of Epstein and his clients are liars.

Epstein never did anything wrong.
Lmfao, but that's not what I was saying, huh? Typical leftist.

I was saying YOU, the Blasey Ford Tactic you're pushing doesn't work, your opinions and accusations are just that, nothing.

Why this is even a discussion is beyond me, but Leftist typically conflate many things to see what sticks, go figure.

edit on 20-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

True. But doing so shouldnt be a problem. All money is green. I know a real nice guy who is an attorney that is representing a real dumbass in a murder for hire plot. Doesnt mean hes a bad guy. Hes just doing his lawful job.

Although i fall back to my stateement...most attorneys are turds

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It doesn't matter whether or not Starr and Dershowitz dabbled in Epstein's inventory, as far as the Senate trial is concerned. Their addition to Trump's legal team just speaks to the kinds of people Trump surrounds himself with.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

True. But doing so shouldnt be a problem. All money is green. I know a real nice guy who is an attorney that is representing a real dumbass in a murder for hire plot. Doesnt mean hes a bad guy. Hes just doing his lawful job.

Although i fall back to my stateement...most attorneys are turds

I think one can't help be think that maybe, just maybe, Starr and Dershowitz were defending Epstein to cover their own asses, rather than on the moral principal of equal justice for all.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It doesn't matter whether or not Starr and Dershowitz dabbled in Epstein's inventory, as far as the Senate trial is concerned. Their addition to Trump's legal team just speaks to the kinds of people Trump surrounds himself with.

Except your reasonings have no merit and are simply deluded opinions

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It could be true.

But not "could be" enough to not challenge someone flippantly referring to them as pedophiles as a way to draw out more Trump hate.

At some point we have to have a floor to what we can accept in discourse.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What? Lawyers?

I mean, come on, so far in this one thread I have seen you speak out against the right to be judged by trial, to defend oneself in such a trial, the right to be confronted by the witnesses against one, and the right to legal representation. Exactly what type of legal system are you in favor of? I'd be real interested in hearing that. I'm assuming for the moment (until you respond) that we should just throw anyone who someone doesn't like in jail.

You go first if that's what you want.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join