It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lev Parnas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
We have tried to share facts with you that you can share.

Yeah yeah...facts...got ya..

Peace
edit on 17-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This picture cracks me up. That's Lev Parnas, the grinning co-owner of "Fraud Guarantee", in the middle, practically holding hands with Donald Trump. He looks as if he is absolutely bursting with patriotic pride. But in fact, he's a smooth tongued (Ukrainian born) comical con man. I can't help but think about how the Ukrainian people elected a TV comedian, who did a TV show playing a comedic president, in the genre of "Veep", called "Servant of the People".

The guy In the black tie, just left of Parnas is Robert Hyde, the guy who was stalking Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, apparently advocating for unsavory things to happen to her.

edit on 17-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The guy's been charged with:

Scheme to Advance Their Business Interests and the Political Interests of At Least One Ukrainian Government Official Through Contributions and Donations to Multiple Candidates and Campaign Committees in Violation of Campaign Finance Laws; Two Others Charged in Foreign Donor Scheme

more:

PARNAS and FRUMAN, who had no significant prior history of political donations, sought to advance their personal financial interests and the political interests of at least one Ukrainian government official

Suddenly, the guy turns on Trump and wants to go parade his ''opinions'' around as if they're evidence?

Anyone who doesnt understand he's doing this for a lessor/or removed sentence is very naive.

MOD EDIT
www.justice.gov...
edit on Sat Jan 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Amazingly, doing a duckduckgo search will provide many links of countries whose citizens are cheering and in support of Trump. The governments and the elites may not be...but the people are.  

Google search was not as helpful and I knew from seeing videos and other social media shares that many foriegn countries citizens are cheering our President on! Ukraine and Brazil ushered in new leaders that their citizens hope will be on good terms and emulate Trump.

Iran
gellerreport.com...

Hong Kong cheers
www.libertyheadlines.com...

Brexiteers cheer
www.washingtonpost.com... 0fe486791c_story.html

Israel and Saudis cheer
www.bloomberg.com...

Canadians cheer
  www.breitbart.com...     

China cheer
www.nytimes.com...

Facts are great! Back at ya!

edit on 1 17 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Oh yes let's start with comparing lists.

Isreal and Saudi's are pro-trump...color me surprised.

The countries HongKong and Brixiteer doesn't ring a bell but geography was never my forte.

China?...you article on China literally starts with "some people"...

Etc etc...

I can understand some Americans are pretty happy with Trump but I really think you are stretching it by trying to convince people the whole planet loves him...

There is wishfull thinking and then there is reality.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And, anyone who doesnt think its rather alarming that trump sent rudy and these clowns to ukraine to 'investigate corruption' needs their head examined!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think it's alarming that anyone would think covering up whatever happened in Ukraine is a good idea.

You realize you are supporting a cover-up, right? Right?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think the point to be taken from it is that Trump is not universally hated. Europeans (outside of maybe Hungary) dislike him. But much of the rest of the world has a much more favorable viewpoint of him.

Conservatism is alive and well outside of northern US and European strong holds, and they tend to have a much more moderated view of our current president. Its why when people say "the world is laughing at you because of Trump" i shrug. Some of the world is for sure, and most of them have media that is run by the same people that run our media. I see that as an echo chamber echoing back in on itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So yeah, Ukranian prime minister walks out and says this dude is a total liar, absolute loon.

Seriously, the left booked themselves another Avenatti loser.

Leftist are so easy to gyp 😌

They don't care if we are ripped off and they are the ones doing it is the real deal IMO.

It sure looks like the entire planet is catching the Brexit / Trump train attitude about crooked politicians.

We all want to drain the swamps of of our corrupt elected officials and their protection of the cash cows for personal gain.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have no idea how I got into this discussion but I merely tried to point out the error of reasoning to Justoneman and his statement about how me and my ilk see Trump as an idiot and that the whole world sees me and my ilk as a joke because of our TDS...

Up untill his post I didn't even realise I was in that box but I guess the labels make him feel more comfortable.

Now if I actually cared enough about Trump I could believe I could dislike him but to hate him or call him an idiot..you get the point.

With that out of the way I was somewhat surprised about how Justoneman thinks the world sees Trump. I realise, as a European, my views of him might be a little worse than more conservative countries but you shouldn't forget Trump has a clear policy of "America first".

And although this is a fine policy (it seems to serve you guys well and it is what you voted for so you shouldn't have to justify that) but it also is a policy that damages international credibility and traditional global stewardship.

Would it be a surprise if other countries don't like Trump that much...should it matter?

Peace

Eta: really like your new avvy

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Lev Parnas has sobered up a bit, and is already walking back his outlandish claims.

twitter.com...

I was hoping he'd be the next CNN/MSNBC Avenatti, or McCabe, or John Dean.. The next criminal to be on their panel of experts.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This Ukrainian official essentially destroys Parnas and the impeachment farce. Pretty astounding.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Parnas didn't kill himself...

Just getting that one in...

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

NYET... But if he really did turn up dirt on Hillary/DNC/FusionGPS, his end may be near.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

It sounds like Democrat Senators have removed Parnas from their Impeachment witness wish list. Those interviewed on CNN are putting all their hope in John Bolton now.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s for the best. He has already made them look silly. On the one hand he’s a grifter, on the other he’s the great Ukrainian hope. Embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Last November CNN trashed Parnas as a convicted felon whose alleged Biden/DNC/GPS corruption evidence couldn't be trusted.

Yesterday, he was the liberal media's rising star.

Today, Parnas is in free-fall. (Except at MSNBC, cause Rachel MadCow got the "exlusive", lol.)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If memory serves, wasn't Parnas one of the two guys who the left was recently touting as being proof that Guiliani was involved in illegalities? Now they want to believe him?

No wonder they're kicking him to the curb. I hear they're experimenting with a new drug that makes people forget faster though...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Last November CNN trashed Parnas as a convicted felon whose alleged Biden/DNC/GPS corruption evidence couldn't be trusted.Yesterday, he was the liberal media's rising star.
Today, Parnas is in free-fall. (Except at MSNBC, cause Rachel MadCow got the "exclusive", lol.)

Sexy. NEXT episode: Rachel 'Vibram Boot Sole look-a-like' Maddow interviews "The Devil and Daniel Websters" character; Mr. Scratch, and his ambitions as to possible future Democratic Presidential pursuits.
edit on 17-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Now, stupid U.S. House Democrats have found some additional "evidence". They have linked Lez Parnas to Congressman Devin Nunes.

www.politico.com...

Why in the hell were they in such a big hurry to finish the impeachment investigation? According to CNN/MSNBC, some kind of "evidence" has surfaced every 5 days since Nancy shut down the Impeachment circus, on 12/19/2020.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join