It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lev Parnas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If they wanted to add something, they should have done it during, not after.
a reply to: Arnie123

New evidence can be introduced at any point during or before the impeachment trial.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN
Oh yeah?
You can link the rules agreed upon by the senate?
Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh yeah?
Thanks in advance!

Well of course you don't want evidence submitted that suggests—or first hand witnesses that prove—your dear mafioso fake president is a corrupt, criminal, anti-Constitutional thuggish POS.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh yeah?
Thanks in advance!

Well of course you don't want evidence submitted that suggests—or first hand witnesses that prove—your dear mafioso fake president is a corrupt, criminal, anti-Constitutional thuggish POS.

Thanks in advance.

Pelosi,schiff,and nadler say this is a "slam dunk" what more is needed?
Lol
Criminal eh,?
Then why no criminal charges in the phony hoax articles?

67 or bust
Lol
Stupid dems

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Democrat politicians and those blind enough to follow them are hell bent on starting a civil war.

One that would not end well for them.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, the whole case isnt assuming barisma isnt corrupt. It doesnt matter one way or another. If I am sure that my neighbor was the one who broke into my house and stole my tv, does that mean I can break into his house, assault him and search his home for my tv? Or, am I gonna end up in some legal trouble regardless of weather or not the tv is there?
One person breaking the law does not justify you breaking laws!
So, the question is solely, was what trump did acceptable and legal actions. The OIG (or whatever its called) has said trump broke the law by holding the aide. Quite a few have said that aide was held as a bargaining chip to convince ukraine to announce an investigation into barisma and biden. Parnas claims there was another quid pro quo with fertash and his desire to get the ambassador out. Then you have the former energy secretary over there urging them to give govt contracts or something to his friends.
There is a pretty clear path established to gain assistance in a criminal investigation and it doesnt include brokering deals with shady oligarchs, interferring with the pursuit to bring a criminal back to the states to face the charges against them, holding congressionally approved aide from ukraine, or creating the illusion of such a security issue that they are calling her in the middle of the night telling her to take the next flight out.

It was the GOA that decided trump broke the law by with holding the aide.

edit on 16-1-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hey, the governor didnt declare a state of emergency for this weekend because the libs are flocking into the state Capitol. That happened because the chatter on the far right websites on the internet is so similar to what they saw leading up to the the unite the right Charlottesville disaster. No one talks more about civil war than the far right..

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hey, the governor didnt declare a state of emergency for this weekend because the libs are flocking into the state Capitol. That happened because the chatter on the far right websites on the internet is so similar to what they saw leading up to the the unite the right Charlottesville disaster. No one talks more about civil war than the far right..

Because talking and peacefully assembling is so much more dangerous than infringing on Constitutional rights.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If you are a cop and see the neighbor taking a TV, yes, you can enter their home under reasonable suspicion and see if they have the TV. Donald Trump is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. As President, his very job is looking for corruption to enforce the laws faithfully. I know you hate hearing that, hate thinking that, but it is a fact.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No one talks more about civil war than the far right..

No one tries to instigate a civil war more than the far left...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

If they wanted to add something, they should have done it during, not after.
a reply to: Arnie123

New evidence can be introduced at any point during or before the impeachment trial.
If the Senate rules that nothing new can be presented, well too bad.

This is one reason why Pelosis tried to hold the articles, because she knows that McConnel can fast track the whole thing and there isn't anything y'all can do about it, lol.

The House did its thing, now it is up to the Senate to decide.

You lose, AGAIN.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So yeah, Ukranian prime minister walks out and says this dude is a total liar, absolute loon.

Seriously, the left booked themselves another Avenatti loser.

Leftist are so easy to gyp 😌

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So yeah, Ukranian prime minister walks out and says this dude is a total liar, absolute loon.
Seriously, the left booked themselves another Avenatti loser.Leftist are so easy to gyp 😌

The Republicans should consider subpoenaing Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky just to get his perspective.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Arnie123
Seriously, the left booked themselves another Avenatti loser.Leftist are so easy to gyp 😌

The Republicans should consider subpoenaing Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky just to get his perspective.

Ha!

Do you think he would appear? Or are you just having some fun?

As a non citizen of the US he is not bound by any subpoenas that may or may not be issued from a US court or judge.

Same goes for our citizen's wrt other countries. For obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep. Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler have said numerous times over the past month that the case they've put together against the President is strong and air-tight. Since they are (or were) attorneys, there's no reason to doubt that statement.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: visitedbythem

Some people:

"You can't diagnose Trump if you haven't spoken to him personally, you armchair psychologist"

Same some people:

"Nancy is displaying fear, and uncertainty, also failure, and being pushed into failure"

Lol

Peace

The difference is DJT is being attacked for being an idiot by the like of your ilk, even as his logical approach that so many do see is winning on so many levels. You have to know you all are a joke to the world with your TDS. It gets better for us all with the logic that has been applied to the economy, trade deals and dealing with terrorist worldwide.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My ilk? Cool...I'll tell them you said hi..

But you honestly believe that "the world" thinks you're a joke if you say that Trump is an idiot?

You either don't get out much or you think the USA is the world because I have a feeling global opinion on Trump is not quite in line with your impression.

Anyway...have a nice day

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DBCowboy

NEVER underestimate your opponent! These fools may be acting like drunk monkeys, but they are all intelligent people, smart enough to pull the wool over the eyes of the majority of people in their districts. When things start to look like they're doing stoopid, that's when they're distracting you from their real goal.

TheRedneck

Worth reading and memorizing!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Justoneman

My ilk? Cool...I'll tell them you said hi..

But you honestly believe that "the world" thinks you're a joke if you say that Trump is an idiot?

You either don't get out much or you think the USA is the world because I have a feeling global opinion on Trump is not quite in line with your impression.

Anyway...have a nice day

Peace

You tell the downtrodden waving American flags and carry pictures of DJT in their rallies for freedom. Freedom lovers is all I know the rest are the ones the Communist like to call the proletariat, the sheep for a simpler definition of the word. If you can't see this it is YOUR fault. We have tried to share facts with you that you can share.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Mitch McConnell...and the rest of the Repubs in the Senate, need to play it straight with the impeachment trial of D.J. Trump.

No false lies and half-truths will never be successful...if the Repubs in the Senate try puttin' a con job over the rest of the United States and it's institutions.

Yes they need to lay open the con job the Dem's have been doing since the day DJT got the nomination and said HRC would be in jail for her crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join