It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lev Parnas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Mitch McConnell...and the rest of the Repubs in the Senate, need to play it straight with the impeachment trial of D.J. Trump.

No false lies and half-truths will never be successful...if the Repubs in the Senate try puttin' a con job over the rest of the United States and it's institutions.

You mean like the con job in the House?

edit on 16-1-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, if one were to look on YouTube, I bet there might be a video of the who proceeding of the vote uploaded. If not, give it a day or so, and the actual wording of the resolution will show up on the house website.

But, here is a question for you. There is a chain of emails that does seem to show that they had someone watching the ambassador, reporting her movements, ect. And, reading them, you are kind of left wondering if they weren't planning on taking her out. So, if more came out that shows that frick and frack were over there arranging a hit on one of our abassador.. not saying that this will happen and dont think it will hapeen, how wise do you think it would be for the republican senators to not consider it?
I dont believe that they were actually planning a hit, it was probably more like hyde and a few others are just a tad looney. Or like I suggested earlier, they knew if they gave the impression that her safety was at risk, her security had been compromised she would be pulled out.

They can, and probably will bury their head in the sand, but then... what's the world gonna be like if this kind of crap becomes the political norm? Where obtaining crap on your political opponent is seen as more worthy than an ambassador's life or career, or the financial integrity of the opposing party's donors, when they are rampaging through anyone's and everyone's computer systems looking for anything that might be used against the other side.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If not, however, she just committed fraud against the US House of Representatives.

I know the people that are afraid of her and don't like her would like to believe that she is dumb.
But she's not.
She knows everything anyone on ats knows about this and more.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Lol....lol....lol.

Ukraine is opening an investigation.. just not the one the pres wanted. Seems they have read some of the documents from lev. They found those emails about the ambassador a tad bit questionable also. They are investigating the possible illegal surveillance of the ambassador. They have even gone through the proper channels and asked our fbi to help out.

edit on 16-1-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

But, here is a question for you. There is a chain of emails that does seem to show that they had someone watching the ambassador, reporting her movements, ect.

OK... so where is the illegality of a supervisor monitoring their employee?

Lutsenko has stated on video that Yovanovitch attempted to provide him with a "do not prosecute" list (which he rejected, thus his statement he did not accept any such list; he has clarified that). Zelensky was no fan of Yovanovitch... he brought her up in the phone call and was happy she was no longer ambassador. So we have an allegation of misconduct and an expression of displeasure at her conduct by the one she is supposed to be interacting with. Why wouldn't someone in charge of overseeing her not watch her after hearing that?

You seem to be thinking an ambassador is untouchable... no, they can be hired and fired at will by their boss: the President of the United States. Ambassadors do not make policy; they implement policy made by the President. Yovanovitch, if any of these allegations are true (and Lutsenko has paperwork that backs up his allegation), she should have been fired for insubordination.

But the very concept of "taking her out" is troubling to me. Where is any mention of that made? Do any of these emails allude to killing Yovanovitch? Or do they allude to removing Yovanovitch? You are accusing the President of the United States of conspiracy to assassinate an ambassador without any real evidence!

Do you not have a problem with that? I do. As much as I despise Nancy Pelosi, I would have a similar problem if she were accused of something so heinous without any evidence! Either show me evidence, right now, or I will consider your post the ravings of a lunatic. Only a lunatic would make such a charge without evidence. This is light-years above and far, far beyond the realm of sanity and reason.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

But, here is a question for you. There is a chain of emails that does seem to show that they had someone watching the ambassador, reporting her movements, ect.

Lutsenko has stated on video that Yovanovitch attempted to provide him with a "do not prosecute" list (which he rejected, thus his statement he did not accept any such list; he has clarified that). Zelensky was no fan of Yovanovitch... he brought her up in the phone call and was happy she was no longer ambassador. So we have an allegation of misconduct and an expression of displeasure at her conduct by the one she is supposed to be interacting with. Why wouldn't someone in charge of overseeing her not watch her after hearing that?

You seem to be thinking an ambassador is untouchable... no, they can be hired and fired at will by their boss: the President of the United States. Ambassadors do not make policy; they implement policy made by the President. Yovanovitch, if any of these allegations are true (and Lutsenko has paperwork that backs up his allegation), she should have been fired for insubordination.

But the very concept of "taking her out" is troubling to me. Where is any mention of that made? Do any of these emails allude to killing Yovanovitch? Or do they allude to removing Yovanovitch? You are accusing the President of the United States of conspiracy to assassinate an ambassador without any real evidence!

Do you not have a problem with that? I do. As much as I despise Nancy Pelosi, I would have a similar problem if she were accused of something so heinous without any evidence! Either show me evidence, right now, or I will consider your post the ravings of a lunatic. Only a lunatic would make such a charge without evidence. This is light-years above and far, far beyond the realm of sanity and reason.

TheRedneck

Did you miss the part where Leshenko required that she be removed before providing made-up dirt on Biden? It is verified by the text messages and is not hearsay, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

They are investigating the possible illegal surveillance of the ambassador. They have even gone through the proper channels and asked our fbi to help out.

OMG!

When is Zelensky's impeachment trial?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Did you miss the part where Leshenko required that she be removed before providing made-up dirt on Biden? It is verified by the text messages and is not hearsay, etc.

Yes, I did. Got a link?

Or are you raving as well?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The FBI knows all about illegal spying, lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What supervisor? Who do you think ordered Hyde and Parnas to surveille the movements of Ambassador Yovanovitch? Donald Trump? Mike Pompeo? Rudy Giuliani? Do you think that Hyde had legal authority to hack Yovanovitch's computer and phone?

But the very concept of "taking her out" is troubling to me.

If he was talking about legal surveillance, why would Hyde comment on "price" and how you can get anything done with money in Ukraine? Don't forget, Yovanovitch was warned that her security was compromised, and that she needed to get on the next plane out of there.

But, Hyde was always drunk.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What supervisor? Who do you think ordered Hyde and Parnas to surveille the movements of Ambassador Yovanovitch? Donald Trump? Mike Pompeo? Rudy Giuliani? Do you think that Hyde had legal authority to hack Yovanovitch's computer and phone?

I haven't seen any emails. Until I do, all I can comment on is what I know.

What I know is that Lutsenko has stated that Yovanovitch tried to give him a "do not prosecute" list which he rejected and added that that action made her extremely angry. I know Zelensky expressed concerns about her. I know she works at the pleasure of the President and can be fired by him at any time for any reason. I also know that, should I have a high-ranking employee that had such allegations against her, I would be watching her actions to determine if they were true or not.

I also know Trump had no incentive to order someone who worked for him killed. He fired her instead.

I also know that you have not yet shown me any emails, despite still raving.

If he was talking about legal surveillance, why would Hyde comment on "price" and how you can get anything done with money in Ukraine? Don't forget, Yovanovitch was warned that her security was compromised, and that she needed to get on the next plane out of there.

So are you now claiming that this Hyde fellow wanted to have her killed? What in the name of Robert E. Lee does that have to do with Trump?

Are you drinking?

Can I have some? Sounds like some good booze...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

They aren't emails, they're texts. This guy named Robert Hyde was texting Parnas, and those texts were released to the public Tuesday night.

Last night, the House Intelligence Committee released several documents provided by Lev Parnas….

One of them is a series of messages between Parnas, who met with Trump on several occasions and claims the president personally directed his mission in Ukraine, and Robert Hyde. A beefy retired Marine and current Republican congressional candidate, Hyde made several chilling remarks that seemed to indicate that he was surveilling Marie Yovanovitch, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, and prepared to do something to her.

Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this bitch. I’ll get right in [sic?] that.

She under heavy protection outside Kiev.

My guy thinks maybe FSB [the Russian security service]

The guys over asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them

She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.

She’s next to the embassy.

They know she’s a political puppet.

They will let me know when she’s on the move

They are willing to help if you/we would like a price.

Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money… what I was told.

Update she will not be moved special security unit upgraded force on the compound people are already aware of the situation my contacts are asking what is the next step because they cannot keep going to check people will start to ask questions

If you want her out, they need to make contact with security forces

nymag.com...
www.esquire.com...

No, I don't think this implicates Trump, Rudy Giuliani or Parnas. But I think Robert Hyde has some 'splainin to do.

edit on 16-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So these texts will bring down the president but those FBI texts that showed trying to bring down a US president are...ok?

The hate from some of you is incredible with a blind eye for past administrations.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002020-01-16T12:43:14-06:001214 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I ain't accusing trump of anything. I told you what I thought was going on. Gave two different alternate explanations.
So, are you suggesting trump put rudy in charge of surveillance of the ambassador? And, rudy put frick and frack on the job? Why would he do that? Like you said, he could have replaced her anytime he wanted, and he has the justice dept, fbi, CIA, ect who are much more adapt at that kind of stuff.
Yous kind of keep jumping from a well, the president has the power to legally do this so it's okay to well there is nothing connecting this crapshow to the president. Which is it? Where these guys working under the direction of the president or were they doing thier own thing without his knowledge?
And, yes, it's so convenient isnt it.. if we never really look at the evidence, we can act like it doesnt exist. My question is, how wise do you really think it is for the Republican senators to take this course of action? Refuse to look at any evidence that may pop up like the parnas documents and just rush through the impeachment hearing and give their predetermined verdict?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari
This is about what Lev Parnas and his attorney said...that they rushed to make the deadline, so that their documentation would make it in the record.

Yes, absolutely. As any good demwit knows, it takes time to fabricate evidence like this. Too bad they're so bad at it that it will be torn to shreds like the garbage that it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
the lawyers piercing stare was so weird. lol

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Parnas told Maddow that Hyde was drunk all the time. He started drinking at 6 am.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

But, Hyde was always drunk.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

They aren't emails, they're texts. This guy named Robert Hyde was texting Parnas, and those texts were released to the public Tuesday night.

Thank you for the excerpts. I'll need a little time to check your link, just to get context. On the surface, yeah, sounds pretty rough.

No, I don't think this implicates Trump, Rudy Giuliani or Parnas. But I think Robert Hyde has some 'splainin to do.

Even if by some wild stretch of the imagination, there is context involved that explains them, this guy does not need to be in any position of power. Just stating the situation like that is more than enough to raise questions.

I suspect I will wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment once I look the information over.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is what happens when you're ambiguous about whether or not you are on trumps side in your op on ats. 😂😂😅

Suicide by hint of criticism... or... I'm not even sure, you weren't even critical of Trump

😁😅🤣

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join