It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lev Parnas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I will tell you what I saw. Her hands wouldn't work as if she had smoked to much weed. Fumbling with pens forever and being just absolutely clumsy.
She won't be around much longer.
edit on 16-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Watched a clip of Biden during the debate. It was as if his dentures kept wanting to fall out. I started to feel sorry for the guy because he acted like he had dementia.
edit on 16-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Some people:

"You can't diagnose Trump if you haven't spoken to him personally, you armchair psychologist"

Same some people:

"Nancy is displaying fear, and uncertainty, also failure, and being pushed into failure"

Lol

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Looks like we're heading to a FULL-BLOWN TRIAL, thanks to Lev Parnas.

www.foxnews.com...

Schiff, Ciaramella, ICIG Michael Atkinson, The Bidens, and Rudy Giuliani will be first witnesses for the Trump defense.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Looks like we're heading to a FULL-BLOWN TRIAL, thanks to Lev Parnas.

www.foxnews.com...

Schiff, Ciaramella, ICIG Michael Atkinson, The Bidens, and Rudy Giuliani will be first witnesses for the Trump defense.

Wait.. Schiff? The guy Demented Donald calls "shifty Schiff" or liar or fraud? And that is a witness FOR the defense?

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Poor Nancy is pouring stiff drinks tonight

She's going to need a liver transplant.

Pre soaked in vodka.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

proverbial wheel barrel of evidence

Ufff...cant wait. What I noticed is that the word "evidence" is thrown around a lot. It appears that not everyone understands the linguistic meaning of it. To some people simply espousing private hopes, fears and wishes is evidence.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

all liars except donald, who is honesty in person.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Arnie123

If they wanted to add something, they should have done it during, not after.

Oh, it's added. Lev Parnas document dump is part of the official record that was sent to the Senate today.

House Democats announced they are providing additional evidence obtained from Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas to the Senate along with articles of impeachment

www.foxnews.com...

which article of impeachment is it in?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

all liars except donald, who is honesty in person.

well..the results of the impeachment will show who is a damn liar. Dems apparently have a "wheel barrel of evidence"...so if they are not lying, they should have this all wrapped up by Valentine's day. Let's wait a bit more and see.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

While I agree in general..how did you equate the two ?

Diagnosing someone with an official diagnosis or noticing someone is afraid ? Fear, you know, usually is noticable on a person, while an official diagnosis requires expertise in psychology.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yeah you are correct on not equating the two...but in all fairness the poster isn't saying she is noticing fear. She is noticing fear based on her ability to read bodylanguage based on +40 years of experience.

So as an expert on bodylanguage she is making a statement...I'm not sure that is far from an expert on psychology concluding a personality disorder in someone outside a controlled enviroment.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

No, because the resolution was already passed through the House, essentially sealing the case prior to it's insertion into the record. Is this not right?

It is not right. The House voted just yesterday to send everything, the Articles of Impeachment and all the underlying evidence, to the Senate.

You're thinking of when the House voted on and adopted the Articles of Impeachment.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
How about thinking about the 67 votes required to remove the potus?
Lol
This process is a partisan farce.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Nothing they can do about it, the impeachment articles have concluded in the House, all that is left is to transmit them to the Senate.

If they wanted to add something, they should have done it during, not after.

Secondly, Senate rules can also prohibit any new House BS if they deemed so, Senate rules, *shrugs*

So speculations and also the Justice Department pretty much gave him the finger, literally said some of his claims are 100percent false, meh.

I honestly don't care about this anymore, hurry up and crush this GOP.

They delivered the Parnas documents as part of the impeachment papers. They will be part of the proceedings.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Citation?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: seagull
I'm not saying that you should. But, he's got the receipts. He kept meticulous records of this criminal intentions and plans. Whether anything that he's claiming during his interview with Racheal Maddow is true, doesn't matter. The Senate only has to deal with "the receipts" that are part of the official impeachment hearing records now.

"He kept meticulous records of falsified data."

Fixed that for you.

BTW, proving criminal intent goes far beyond what the left's conjecture and wishful thinking entails.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The house investigates. The Senate holds trial. The senate wont do the houses homework. They will deem Lev’s lies as less than hearsay
edit on 16-1-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Citation?

House Democrats announced they are providing additional evidence obtained from Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas to the Senate along with articles of impeachment

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The documents that Parnas has provided the House Intel Committee were documents seized by law enforcement. This was info that the House had subpoenaed, which Parnas refused to surrender, until the feds found Parnas at the airport with a one way ticket to Vienna. I doubt that any of that was deliberately fabricated.

Now Parrnas is willing to sing. Now his lyrics are suspicious, to say the least. But his papers, notes, texts and phone records seized by law enforcement tell a another story.

BTW, proving criminal intent goes far beyond what the left's conjecture and wishful thinking entails.

It's always nice when criminals keep lists of stated goals and To-Do lists, along with financial and budget notes.

edit on 16-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

That's why so much of them have been made public.
And, while I can see how the notes scribbled on hotel stationary could be fake. I mean some people swipe towels from their hotel rooms, why not notepads? I am not so sure how easy it would be to fake the text messages.
And, here is the kicker.. if the republicans claim that the electronic data on his cellphones are fake, well then some will be asking...
If it is so easy to fake all this crap, why should we buy anything that rudy comes up with about biden or anything that mysteriously appears on the internet from Burisma's hacked computers? I mean, I am sure that in a country as "corrupt" as ukraine it would be rather easy to find someone who is more than capable of creating fraudulent official documents saying whatever you want them to say. And, if russia can hack into computers and download crap, more than likely they can upload fake crap onto those computers just as easily.

So, it's not really what parnas says that is important as much as just what is contained in all the documents, text chains, ect that are being released to the public. And, it's not so much weather or not the senate republicans want to look at and consider that evidence as much as weather the public will be willing to consider it.

The information Is coming in drips and drops, with some being sharp as nails capable of being driven into the republicans" proverbial coffin. They are placing a pretty heavy bet that the final nail needed to seal that coffin doesn't fall before election day and sink the whole party.
If saving the trump presidency, and a few republican actors who are also involved, ends up throwing the entire party under the bus at election time...
Just what do you think they are gonna do?
Tic, tic, tic... time is moving forward. If they act fast, they could actually have a viable candidate for the presidential election even.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join