It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lev Parnas

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

I suppose it's too much to ask where the source of this "information" comes from??

Snuff film...? Really? 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I wasn't going to go there... glad it was you instead of me.

Wouldn't touch that post with someone else's ten-foot-pole...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If all lawyers were to refuse to represent the sleaziest criminals what would that do to our legal system where all have the right to a fair trial and legal representation?
My guess is that the judge would order a lawyer to take the case... force one to in other words.. the other alternative would be to let the sleezebag go free since he cant be tried. And, the lawyer representing the sleezebag is obligated to represent his client to the best of his ability.

Funny though.. it seems the tables have been turned again...
Wasn't hillary being knocked awhile back for representing an accused rapist and getting him off the hook?

A little consistency would go a long way... your views on things shouldn't change as much as they seem to be based on what is advantageous to your side.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"sold the contaminated AHF to overseas markets in Asia and Latin America" (from your snarky citation) long after AIDS/HIV was rampant in Africa. Which BTW is where it originated.

Sheesh

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The new spiritual leader of the Democratic Party says William Barr should recuse himself from investigating certain things.

An attorney for indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas on Monday filed a request for the recusal of Attorney General William Barr in connection with the prosecution of Parnas, alleging Barr has a conflict of interest and should be removed from the matter "in an effort to preserve the public trust in the rule of law."
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I didnt say "caused it"..

My snark was a volley off yours. You tend to get what you give

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
alan said he took his daughter to pedophile island in interview on tv who take his daughter to Epstein pedo rape island?
who and why omg that poor girl

OMG that poor alan and what a potential GREAT long con mark he must have been for Epstein. This appeared to be his business plan; get powerful men in situations (compromising or not) in order to then black mail them.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, the whole case isnt assuming barisma isnt corrupt. It doesnt matter one way or another. If I am sure that my neighbor was the one who broke into my house and stole my tv, does that mean I can break into his house, assault him and search his home for my tv? Or, am I gonna end up in some legal trouble regardless of weather or not the tv is there?
One person breaking the law does not justify you breaking laws!

Do you feel you should be investigated, charged, and Tried for abuse of power, if you asked your neighbor if he took your TV? If not, why?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What power do I have over my neighbor? We all kind of have a live and let live attitude towards each other.
But, I imagine if I were to kidnap his precious poodle and hold it for ransom till he gave me the answer I wanted and produce my tv...
Then ya.. I think some charges would be in order.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What power do I have over my neighbor?

About as much as the US has over Burisma (a Ukrainian company).

But the police do have power over your neighbor and you are able to ask the police to see if your neighbor took your TV. Just like we (via the President) have the right to ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma. Ukraine has power over Burisma.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The problem isnt so much what he asked ukraine to do. It's why he asked and how he asked that there are concerns about.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And you are reading his thoughts?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What power do I have over my neighbor? We all kind of have a live and let live attitude towards each other.
But, I imagine if I were to kidnap his precious poodle and hold it for ransom till he gave me the answer I wanted and produce my tv...
Then ya.. I think some charges would be in order.

If you lived in Texas you could go over and shoot your neighbor and get your TV back...What a great state...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The problem isnt so much what he asked ukraine to do. It's why he asked and how he asked that there are concerns about.

Do you think he sees Biden as a threat? I think he would love to go up against Biden, so that brings the whole 2016 election into the mix since Biden was right there in front of it all too. The other part is Biden was 1 of 16 candidates, not the official democratic nominee as Trump was with the whole dossier fiasco. It seems a little too soon to suggest Trump would want to take out Biden when he had a long way to go still, AND more importantly not looking very good to even make it to the end.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why he asked...

Current narrative swings from concern over corruption to discrediting a political rival but what if it is something different all together?

I noticed in the conversation Parnas made availible of that diner conversation that it was during this diner Trump actually learned for the first time Ukraine has oil.

He was talking about pushing American oil on Europe but Merkel was in heavy talks with Putin over a pipeline

What if he wasn't trying to expose Biden's corruption but rather a business opportunity where he wanted his own people to be in the middle of...

Just throwing it out there...conspiracy site and all.

Peace
edit on 26-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join