It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems re-ignite a Trump/Russia affiliation fire but have two "Comrades" running for President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: Iscool
originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Iscool: Obama loved the Castro regime...He turned things around with Cuba and if Hillary had won, Cuba may have become the 51st State...Thankfully Trump put them back on the right track...
AND, Obama DID make leaps and bounds with the terrorist muzlim countries and groups...The muzlim brotherhood...He put muzlims all thruout the alphabet agencies...

Cuba as the 51st state? Puerto Rico would find a way to sink (or tow it away to Capt. Nemo realms) that island before conformation ever happened. Still scratching my head over the 820 or so foreign exchange student? Saudis learning to fly F15s etc. I realize we are selling them flying hardware but cant we train them somewhere else; like one of China's man made Islands (we could negotiate a real estate deal). Was this a Bush program?
edit on 16-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Oh, okay.

But he didn't get along with North Korea like Trump does with Kim. They respect and relate to each other in a strange way.

A certain bond of mutually assured 'crazy town'. The world has an opinion they have observed and disagree with.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What am I missing. The Democrats have again gone to the watershed/well for inspiration and are 'bleating' fearful concerns about Trumps very most CERTAIN (is absolutely going to happen 100%) 'rigging' of the 2020 election by enlisting Russian hackers to change election results. Meanwhile; they have two candidates that very well could be (if actually elected) influenced regarding their leftist sympathies. Are we living within an insane comedy show and when does the season end?

Riffrafter: Great point.You're missing nothing. You're just using your head for more than a hat holder.
Which makes you a person feared by Democrats everywhere. And admired by those with common sense, a reasonable sense of right and wrong and at least a general sense of priorities.

Thank you for saying so and you are a great patriot.

Riffrafter: Now I'm sorry I switched allegiance (and my voter registration) to the Democratic party a few years ago. I guess I'll just go back to being a cantankerous Independent with left leaning social views and conservative leaning fiscal views. I'll stay a registered democrat though as it's become more important to vote for or against a democratic candidate during the primaries today. There hasn't been a real Republican primary since Nixon/Reagan in 1968 or maybe Reagan/Ford in 1976.

I am a registered Independent/Libertarian, not being able to vote in the Primaries is irksome but I am a vote no one can predict or determine accurately. The sneak attack no one sees coming could be awesome.

Riffrafter: Where's Ross Perot when you need him? Hell, I'll even take BIll Clinton again as he was a center-right Democrat. Monica on her knees under the desk in the oval office be damned. Or maybe praised? At least he knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to get it...

The Dems say they want new ideas (sure they do) diversity. Look at how they have shut down the free thinkers, Yang, Tulsi Gabbard and Klobuchar. Kennedy Democrats...will we ever see the likes of them again. I don't think so; the party is doomed.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Desperation... The new fragrance, for Dems.

It would smell like sweaty burnt rubber with a hint of road kill skunk. It would look like Nancy Pelosi standing on a window ledge 42 stories up.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Iscool

Obama loved the Castro regime...He turned things around with Cuba and if Hillary had won, Cuba may have become the 51st State...Thankfully Trump put them back on the right track...

I never voted voted third party during Obama and think he was the worst president in my life time... I voted against Hillary.... But that statement just seems hyperbolic.Lifting decades of blockades on Cuba doesn't mean you love them.
Hell, if we don't want them to be a staging point for our enemies (again), I don't think trading with them is the worst idea.

Staging point? I wonder what their bridges and infrastructure looks like now? Do they have any Ports? People still swim to the US if they get themselves in shape (what is 60 miles more or less if you backstroke/sidestroke it).

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

the 2billies:
Oh, okay. In the liberal world, a conservative President, having leaders of foreign nations respect him and take him at his word, is a truly heinous thing and must be stopped at all cost. We wouldn't want peace to break out around the world, would we? Noooooooo Because the President of the US is slightly feared, and respected so other nations know not to mess with the US. How awful, if you are a liberal, for sure.

Liberals fear Conservatives for some irrational reason (in this day of NOW and ERA and NAACP). Who taught them this? Find the nearest time machine (or history book) and experience the Democratic agenda in the 1960 era of the deep south/Mississippi; then they would have some perspective. What are they afraid of?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Desperation... The new fragrance, for Dems.
They are trying to delay the Iowa caucuses. Total desperation and panic.

I think they are trying to disrupt some campaigns (on purpose). The DNC is dirty; it so distrusts its own constituency (the slave children it has groomed for years) it has been forced into the open for all eyes to see. Why? Because they have no candidates of worth. They have so corrupted the machine (can you believe it) normal intelligent people wont run for those offices anymore. The crazies though; they have shown up!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
What am I missing. The Democrats have again gone to the watershed/well for inspiration and are 'bleating' fearful concerns about Trumps very most CERTAIN (is absolutely going to happen 100%) 'rigging' of the 2020 election by enlisting Russian hackers to change election results. Meanwhile; they have two candidates that very well could be (if actually elected) influenced regarding their leftist sympathies. Are we living within an insane comedy show and when does the season end?

Its Never ends…It’s just one lonnnnng wise crack after another…
The greater the insanity the greater the media coverage and tweets etc…The more people lap it up…
It’s a Punch/Trump and Judy/Pelosi show.Oh and the Democrats have dipped into the well of desperation by the looks of things…You see they don’t wanna look lost and defeated, hence the recent impeachment. Problem is they confuse movement with progress.- JC

So are we really turning politics (USA/Great Britain) into theater; ala a "Hunger Games" Scenario? Money; sensational headlines, Trump and Boris Johnson as the emcees....Who is Snow? The 12 Districts are the colonies of old renamed, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: blueman12

My point stands. Name a Country Trump has Destroyed? Obama's Middle East Policy Legacy is the worst of ANY US President. Thankfully, he wasn't allowed to fully destroy Egypt. Name a President with a worse Middle East record than Obama. ]

You make a very good point; has Obama ever uttered the words "Radicalized Islamists" to describe/identify the problem children in the Middle East that beheaded, kidnapped and blew up anyone that is not THEM in ideology..Jihadist versions of 'Meet The Beatles!!' (not the band, not my name for them but a good one they must have originally been from Liverpool).
Obama was a pacifier/placater. No gains made regarding peace with the Middle East; no solutions to world problems as he had NO IDEAS and chose to just get by without too much incident:
Fast and Furious
Iran Nuclear Bribe of the Century
Benghazi
Zero Trade Reform
Funding of bankrupt Car Companies and Banks (that did not deserve the 700 billion bailout).
ISIS formation YEA! (didn't see that one coming (kept calling it DASH instead in an attempt to vocally de-legitimize it).
Otto Warmbier prisoner N. Korea inaction
Illegal Bo Bergdahl negotiation
meanwhile becomes a Martha's Vineyard real estate owner/multi-millionaire hypocrite in the process.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So are we really turning politics (USA/Great Britain) into theater; ala a "Hunger Games" Scenario?

Politics has always been a form of theatre to some degree…Ronald Reagan used to be an actor after all.

Money; sensational headlines, Trump and Boris Johnson as the emcees....

Well, the parallels between Johnson and Trump are pretty scary from a visual perspective lol

Boris Johnson should quit and become a full time comedian…the guy has talent...Trump has a great sense of humour too…it’s a winning formula

Who is Snow?

Yes, who is Snow indeed! (long silence lol)

The 12 Districts are the colonies of old renamed, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...

Hate it when they rename the colonies/countries…causes so much confusion…

- JC

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

JC: Politics has always been a form of theatre to some degree…Ronald Reagan used to be an actor after all.

Trump is an ORIGINAL reality NBC broadcasting TV star. If you were to look at Alec Baldwin and Trump as they grew up they resemble each other as ultimate archetypes. Its unreal/uncanny. From youth to more mature looks they mimic each other. Baldwin was destined to impersonate him on NBC's Saturday Night Live just as Trump is destined to MOCK him as President of the USA. Actually what is going on is the twins as TV personalities Phobos and Deimos are having a go at the institution: Osiris.

Money; sensational headlines, Trump and Boris Johnson as the emcees....

JC: Well, the parallels between Johnson and Trump are pretty scary from a visual perspective lol
Boris Johnson should quit and become a full time comedian…the guy has talent...Trump has a great sense of humour too…it’s a winning formula

It is no mistake what is happening here *I really like Boris*. Jeremy Corbyn is dangerous. This is necessary for the good of all things sacred/idea forms held in place. Brexit must happen, Trump must be elected to another presidency. The lunacy of the 2020 far left anarchists will result in endless jokes and historical notations such as "America flipped her lid in 2020"...etc.

edit on 17-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here's a good, simple, point-by-point summary of the past week. It contrasts continuing Democrat STUPIDITY against Trump/Republican WINNING for America.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a good, simple, point-by-point summary of the past week. It contrasts continuing Democrat STUPIDITY against Trump/Republican WINNING for America.

twitter.com...

What a great twitter link (I love Sydney Powell) touch on the link I dare you to become awesomely informed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join