It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you invite Donald Trump to open an account?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Inviting the President to ATS is like Inviting your Mother-in-Law to your Honeymoon night....lol...it makes things wayyyy to real.

Why don't you PM me with the location of the Arc and the Grail.....and Oak Island does not count....everyone already knows the goods stashed there were removed to finance and build America....and even a rank amature knows that to acess a Hydro-Aquatic Vault you do not follow the original hole down....its not filled with traps its filled with self-destruction....because the designated ENTRY for recovery purposes is a simple hole dug down through the roof of the cavern below …. a fairly shallow hole at that....then you just drop down into the dry Vault and empty it...in no time at all LITERALLY no time at all....and of course a few people will have hidden little stashes here and there for themselves to come back for at a later date both when the Vault was filled and when it was emptied...hence the few small treasure hoards already found insitu.

How about those relics?.....where were you saying they were located?

edit on 15-1-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
DJT is the first President since Reagan I would want to meet, but I agree...he shouldn’t be wasting his time wish us. He has the people’s business to conduct.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Even with ATS being 90% Trumpy boot-lickers it still wouldn't be enough of a safe space for him. Trump is only a fan of one-way communication (unless it's a lil praise of course).

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Barron has an account here and is Quite popular

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He'll get all pissy when I break his balls.

Be kind, you know how sensitive he is.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

So you're admitting 90% of ATS cares about the USA..Good to hear.

Safe place??? Isn't that where Liberal college students go when they hear the truth?

Confusing post

edit on 15-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If President Trump had an account here. . . . what would be his avatar pic?

An orange cat with its tongue out?

I'm am so busted.

Bigly.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
DJT is the first President since Reagan I would want to meet, but I agree...he shouldn’t be wasting his time wish us. He has the people’s business to conduct.

Want tips from Reagan on how to commit treason while scapegoating others? Tips on how to cover up the fact that your brain is rotting away while still in office? Tips on how to raise taxes while talking about lowering them? Tips on how to expand government while talking about reducing it? Tips on how to arm dictators while they use chemical weapons on their own population? Tips on how to kick people with mental health disorders out on the street? Tips on how to cave in to terrorists? Tips on how to break your own laws that you signed in? How to create Al Qaeda? How to support an Apartheid government? How to rob from Social Security and never pay it back? How to ignore the AIDS crisis?

There's just so many options and so much to learn right?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Breaking News: Donald J Trump is now also at fault for the Reagan administrations failures and, we have reason to believe he also sabotaged the 86 Challenger disaster...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Where did I say that was in any way about Trump?

To quote you... "Confusing post"

It'll help if you stick to what was written instead of making things up. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I think Trump's reasoned, well thought out and respectful musings would be a great asset to ATS.

I think he'd be the shining light we'd all aspire to.

I still can't get my head around all this impeachment bollocks....weird stuff lads.

Yeah like those two times when Trump spoke before the UN, oh, and before NATO, too. Oh, and what all those guys from Canada, France, Holland and the United Kingdom said off camera, that was inspirational. Oh and the Australian PM, too.

As 'the Donald' said “They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity” (Have you ever noticed how he talks about himself in the third person?).

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I suppose your right, I'll stick to the facts.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What makes you so sure the Don is not a present member and avid poster.

A shrewd character who can relate to any class and mix it with anyone.

He keeps it real somehow. Real real.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Freeborn
I think Trump's reasoned, well thought out and respectful musings would be a great asset to ATS.

I think he'd be the shining light we'd all aspire to.

I still can't get my head around all this impeachment bollocks....weird stuff lads.

Yeah like those two times when Trump spoke before the UN, oh, and before NATO, too. Oh, and what all those guys from Canada, France, Holland and the United Kingdom said off camera, that was inspirational. Oh and the Australian PM, too.

As 'the Donald' said “They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity” (Have you ever noticed how he talks about himself in the third person?).

Yes people (those of camera)who feel inferior and intellectually subordinate often do as you describe.

Just like any schoolyard behavior.

He handles it just fine.
edit on 15-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 15-1-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Exactly, except - where else to get the true meaning of the peoples business/ feelings on real issues.

Straight from the horses mouth. But admittedly only workable if surfing incognito.
edit on 15-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

edit on 15-1-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Oh please.
Oh please.
Oh please.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Even with ATS being 90% Trumpy boot-lickers it still wouldn't be enough of a safe space for him. Trump is only a fan of one-way communication (unless it's a lil praise of course).

With comments like "Trumpy boot-lickers" i suppose it takes one to know one. (Unless it's a little criticism of course.)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

hahahaha my hero

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

i thought your name was elizabeth oh i get it your a trans sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join