It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk of Shame

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's done. The 'papers' have been 'walked' over to the Senate.

The impeachment case against President Donald Trump has been formally handed off to the Senate following a procession by Democratic House leaders across the Capitol. The U.S. House of Representatives voted Wednesday to send articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump to the Senate and to approve of seven Democrats to serve as impeachment managers for the trial. Earlier Wednesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi identified the proposed managers as House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff, House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler, House Caucus Chair Hakeem Jeffries, Rep. Val Demings, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, Rep. Sylvia Garcia and Rep. Jason Crow.
link

I'm so crappin' kittens mad right now this should probably be in the RANT section.
But there it is. With all the flair of a foundered flamingo (see that dress color?) - she used 'a lot a pens' to get the job done.

After a few 'selfies' and 'smiles' - it was off to deliver the good news to the Senate.

This is a disgrace to the Nation. An absolutel disgrace.

Now that it's out of her hands?

BE DONE WITH THE COUP!

45-2020
edit on 1906Wednesday202013 by silo13 because: add bold

edit on Wed Jan 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS title

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As I asked in another thread, what the heck was with all the pens, just to give away? And do we need to check E bay for them later?

LOL
Nancy is so ridiculous. I don't understand how Californians can be THAT stupid?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Don't let them get your BP up, just use that anger to work toward getting them out of office. I'm not convinced that there aren't enough voters that would vote for their opponents, they just need to get off their asses and vote.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

They just made their coup official.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Is there another thread? Dang it! I must have missed it.

Well, this one will probably be closed...

Thank you though -

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The crazy bi=/ch did it. She makes me ashamed to be American.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Now the Senate needs to call Biden as a witness so as to tie up all the democrat candidates during Ohio.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ill have Extra Mayo on the Nothing Burger Ma'am..........

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All Democrats involved are nothing but a circus joke.

I really like the "Management" Team selections too !! 🤣

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is it.

The greatest moment that the Democratic leadership could hope for.

Since the stunning 2016 upset, the culmination of all their work is now.

Is it still of any wonder why they keep losing voters?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
impeachment has no value anymore...
The new definition for impeachment is BUTTHURT.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus

Sure and bejasus, it'll only take 59 minutes to get back to Ohio on those things with big silvery things sticking out.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh wait, Northam and the VA Democrats are working on a "Hold my Beer" moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hunter is a big cog. What did he do to warrant that much income. What were his daily activities working for the company. If he's so amazing and deserves that much income then why is he unemployed. Why can't he find a job. He said himself, he is currently unemployed and down on his luck.

As for Biden not knowing. The Obama team had concerns about it so therefore he did know about it. Hunter also stated he did in fact discuss it with Daddy so right there, Biden is lying. He knew all about it 100%.

All they have to do is call in these two then call in the prosecutor that was fired for looking into the company.

Pelosi just opened up Pandora's box because her son is also engaged in it. Trump baited all of them. Maybe it's an ego thing, thinking they can out maneuver him (haven't yet in almost 4 years) but like sharks attracted to blood, can't resist it no matter what.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yeah , SOME Women ..........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Hunter is a big cog. What did he do to warrant that much income. What were his daily activities working for the company. If he's so amazing and deserves that much income then why is he unemployed. Why can't he find a job. He said himself, he is currently unemployed and down on his luck.

Make yer mind up, you is Covfefe..ing me!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is only 106 miles to DC from Richmond. Things could be finished in one day, to be honest. Oh and there is a rally in Richmond on January 20, I believe. So the whole thing could be wrapped up within the week. Not really much of a boogaloo after all.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's down to the senate now, be fascinating to see where this goes.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LMAO... What will happen when the GOP in the Senate wants to call Schiff as a witness ?

Will Nadler come to shifty's rescue?

time will tell....

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

If the House can have counsels calling other counsels and cross-examining counsels, then so can the Senate. Who cares is Schiff if a counsel for the prosecution? Put him on the stand!

Although somehow, I suspect the Democrats would somehow come to care deeply about this again at this point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join