It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein kept database of victims as young as 11 years old

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: BlissSeeker

This sounds like he had a lot of girls there.

These women have dirt on him and other people that were on that island.

Why haven't they come forward? I'm assuming all were threatened?

Scary when you think about it.

Most of them probably never made it off the island in the first place.

I would bet my bottom dollar that there's a few mass graves somewhere on that island for all the girls that became too much of a problem or obsolete...!!

Thing is, the powers tat still have a stake in the island will hinder every attempt to bring the activities there to light and we will never know the full extent of debauchery that went on there.
edit on 17-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A database?? Hmm... interesting. Most smart people dont leave that bright of a trail..then again HUBRIS. I know ex mil and contractors that would devote most waking hours to tracking things down... and do things in grey and even black areas to find who did what to whom. Names. Thats somehting we will probably never get. We can speculate about it all and see some pretty glaring red arrows, but no smoking gun. Somehow bad folks know that line not to cross to never give up enough to nail them. That and corruption. We had a judge here a while back who didnt prosecute some nasty characters.. come to find out he was one of the druggie pedos himself.

If they arent redacted or whatever, some of you newer folks should go back to a certain thread when pizzagate first came out.. it was about the art of Marina Abramović. Look into Monica Petersen. Theres sooo much, and here we are wasting resources with impeachment.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Why bother with mass graves when you have some deep ocean all around.

I'd be checking for surplus cement stockpiled on the island.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There is so much more to this huge party of elite perverts he was quickly silenced.
Its frustrating good people accept these things and move on.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
AG Mr Barr and the FBI are doing everything in their "reasonable" power to drag their feet and make this case fade away. Just look at all the public evidence that makes no sense, disappears or is not available. I talking about ...about everything...from the defect camera's. guards not on their post, noose that doesn't match the wounds, the cellie that tried to kill him and then didn't...but probably did, the recordings from his houses...and so on ...and so on.. If the people do not keep a close eye on what is happening with this case it will fade away and disappear...even if a multi million dollar commision will be formed to investigate the investigators. We all know about the wonderful honest conclusions of the commision that did JFK and 911.... I dn't know about you but I see the same MO in these cases.

"Do you have the first incling how power works? Power is feeling that....knowing that you can do whatever you want and not one fu".cIng person can stop you.
And if someone else has a dumb idea that you do not like..well, thats the end of that idea or the end of that person if you want"

~Mozes Randalph (film, motherless brooklyn)

edit on 17/1/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

He "drowned", leaving his yacht called "Lady Ghislaine" afloat.

apnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 1/17/2020 by BlissSeeker because: added link

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Preaching to the choir...yes, boycott sussexroyal...those two are getting in with a bad crowd...one Diana may have known about.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I will dig those up, putting together some info but cannot do it at work. I just get pissed off, if you know the links it would save me some time this evening. Goes for anyone else wanting to provide info. No one has to read it, I'll carry that burden.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The only other exposed face in that photo looks like the bad guy in the original Crow movie, Michael Wincott, I`m sure it is.

Also after watching that video it seems Jim Acosta has some explaining to do as well, and if he's covered up stuff on the 45th president of Our United States. That changes many things...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180
agree

edit on 1/23/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join