It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy - Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How disappointed would you be to find out its just the latest and greatest in volumetric display technology, coming from some land or sea based laser(s).

You just think its defying physics like your cat thinks your laser pointer is defying physics.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
W

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
a reply to: andy06shake

You are smoking crack. No laser is going to project anything that remotely resembles the tic tac in the video

Are you kidding we have halo grams you can actually feel. So yes it would be terribly easy to make.

Was that technology available in 2004?

The video you posted was dated 14 years later ( 2018 )

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

Actually your mouse cursor takes time to transverse the screen dependent on associated factors like screen size and DPI sensitivity set, nothing instantaneous about it. LoL

We know holograms require external light sources to coalesce as holography is based on the principle of interference.

A hologram captures the interference pattern between two or more beams of coherent light, where did these alleged beams emanate from?

What you're alluding to with your poor understanding of Hollywood Matrix movies is the "Holographic principle".

And once we are able to measure and resolve the individual Planck Unit we may indeed be able to determine via confirmation that suggests empty space consists of discrete units on the Planck scale whether said theory is correct.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I cant see how it could be projected through the atmosphere over any significant distance nevermind beneath the ocean and also our atmosphere.

Getting a holographic display hanging in clear air is conceptually similar to trying to watch a 2D movie by projecting it at the sky, the light fields are still there, but they don't have anything to scatter off of, so we don't see them.

I'm more inclined to believe, that if it was some kind of artificially generated phenomenon as opposed to an actual physical object, it would be some kind of electromagnetic induced plasma in origin rather than holography in operation.

Its certainly interesting as hell.
edit on 17-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
Well the first stealth plane was actually started around 1967 or 1969...designation Have Blue
Made by lockheed.....it was first really shown to the world during desert storm or 1991..

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Grave damage in the sense that they new it was a ufo and there is documentation that supports a great deal of concern and further studying? Versus we saw something unusual and left it at that..they did not investigate or discuss.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If the US government has indeed made holographic laser satellites i could see testing them against military personnel. Best way to ensure it works but you dont want your enemies to know you can make things appear in their skies thats a huge advantage if you needed to destroy their air defense systems. then they could also make people believe almost anything. like the virgin mary appearing in the sky etc.

From a science standpoint, we already have the technology to do this and I think it has huge military applications so odds are pretty good we have it.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The new tech is not a "holograph", it is a "volumetric display". They can turn specific portions of the air into glowing plasma. They don't project off of anything, they create a point of light in 3D space.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Projected through all those clouds and atmosphere from low Earth orbit, it might be just as hard to form a coherent holographic image as would be from below the ocean.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was a proposed missile defense system intended to protect the US from attack by ballistic strategic nuclear weapons that never got off the drawing board in rather a few areas.

I don't know anything about nor seem to recall holographic laser satellites, more like particle beam weapons rather than the fine-tuned lasers required to produce holography.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I did concede that if it was not an actual physical object my next thought would be more along the lines of a plasma-based phenomenon.

Emanating from where through?

As to the electromagnetic energy required to create and control such a phenomenon one can only guess.

Maybe its the HAARP crews new toy? LoL
edit on 17-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Are you kidding we have halo grams you can actually feel. So yes it would be terribly easy to make.

No, not at all. Those in the video you posted require very close range, and many are not even holograms.. but fans with lights, water, and so on. Range of miles? 10s of miles? No.. there is nothing that does that. Yea.. I know, super secret black tech being used in live exercises without the troops knowing. Whatever.

What you posted and what they reported are light years apart. Where are you suggesting they projected those holograms? Certainly not from the ships. The crews would have obviously noticed. And hmm.. someone had amazing control over the holograms to react to a pilots actions in a jet fighter. Oh.. yea, nevermind.. black tech! Explains away everything, super easy explanation.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but the whole beam/holographic theory is up there with the old arguments of swamp gas in my mind.

If you have experienced fighter pilots (not just one in this case) stating it was an actual, physical object - and you think they're wrong - then I'd be concerned with the calibre of people they let fly fighter jets.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

They don't require close range at all it requires being able to cross two lasers doesn't matter how close or how far away you do it. if I was designing this system I would go with mounting it on aircraft, you could have one plane create hundreds of images. Satellites could be done as well but would be limited by cloud cover. the one thing I noticed on the tic tac video is it's thermal. And the strange thing is the whole craft is the same temperature. This doesn't happen on any craft the other thing is it was extremely hot in the video so it definitely could be plasma bursts. But I guess we will never really know what it was because even if it could have been done doesn't mean it was.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: fleabit
This doesn't happen on any craft...

That you know of. Remember this is all guesswork. Stating it as fact doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The more I read and see about the tic-tacs the more I am convinced that they are a US black project.

Is the possibility of a black project where there was no physical object an option ?

Are other nations now asking themselves whether the US really have this capability.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Maybe we've finally found a way to make craft based on insects? These tic-tacs move like flies which move and turn at 'impossible for humans' speeds.

We spent centuries trying to mimic birds for flight which resulted in planes, maybe some sciencey types out there have been trying to make vehicles based on insects and the mechanics that allow them to do a 180 change of direction without any noticeable loss of momentum.

Surely it wouldn't be impossible to make machines like insects that are just scaled up, unless the laws of physics work against it. (laws that used to be concrete but seem to be getting re-written every day now) We've done it with other creatures, not just the birds to planes, but we now have robots that do a great job of replicating fish, snakes and more.

Maybe these things have wings but they're moving too fast for eyes or video to capture.
How hard is it to make a large robot bee or fly?

I own a 'smart' drone that any one in the public can buy, it can fly autonomously with 6 dof, only thing holding it back is the hardware required to propel it.
The software/computer in it could easily handle flying like the 'tic tacs' if it had the vehicle body to do so I believe.

So yeah we have the software and hardware now to pilot such things. Maybe someone in a top secret government department has already invented that new 'flying machine' it needs to reach it's full potential.

Might be why various government organizations around the world seem to be trying to tighten down on public ownership of 'drones'.

To try to slow the public from catching up or overtaking them as again, it is literally only the flight hardware holding us back right now. Autonomous flight is already here. Human pilots like with driverless cars are simply a safety feature these days.

For me it's not impossible these things if real are man made. If these things are breaking any 'laws' then insects must be also yeah?

But oh well that's just a theory of mine, but something different and new to all the other ones being echo chambered about.

But yeah everything in this universe has a logical and scientific explanation behind it, even if we're yet to understand what it is.

Don't forget humans once thought lightening was god smiting people. We know better now.

Some are getting there if only on a mini level.....

edit: added video to show 'insect' robot/drones are a thing, possibly bigger better ones out there no doubt.
edit on 18-1-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: added video

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My take on the so-called "tic-tacs"...is that they are a craft of extraterrestrial origin --- unless we're being fooled by some psy-op by the U.S. Navy or the CIA.

The aerodynamic and hydrodynamic abilities of such a craft...suggests that it has a magnetic shield surrounding the ship that mimics no rest mass --- somewhat like a photon.

The magnetic shield would be negatively or positively charged, and would interact with the negative and positive charges on Earth and atmosphere, giving it the abilities of anti-gravity, high speed propulsion and vector angles quite out of the ordinary.

My current speculation...is that the magnetic shield is created by a micro-mini black hole, housed somewhere aboard the craft; which could also be able to perform various other methods of propulsion.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The more I read and see about the tic-tacs the more I am convinced that they are a US black project.

Is the possibility of a black project where there was no physical object an option ?

Are other nations now asking themselves whether the US really have this capability.

I believe it was reported they were picked up on radar.

You would think the leaders of the world would be publicly demanding the US Gov. to share intel about this.

It seems like most people don't ever care about the tic-tacs. They may think it is cool or interesting but no one seems to think it is much of an urgent matter. Has the world really become that complacent? Do most just assume it is fake news?

If a news story with this much evidence of the Navy seeing UFO's broke forty or less years ago, I think there would of been a much bigger reaction by the media and world leaders.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Around 50% of most first-world populations are already conditioned to, or willing to accept/entertain the possibilities, that UFO and even Aliens are a thing, is it any wonder they are rather complacent regarding this TicTac thingamabob?

Let's be honest, if they were to land in the Whitehouse lawn tomorrow, the only people whos nose might get bent out of shape are the religious fundamentalists.

Thing is around 80% of the people of the world still place a belief in some form of organized religious practice, but most of them only pay it lip service.

Complicity or so it seems to me is being built into our respective societies.

Especially when information and images like this TicTac phenomenon are freely available for all to see.

It's like "they" are drip-feeding partial disclosure.

Or it could just be simple disinformation, who knows really, and that's the point.
edit on 18-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join