It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy - Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fockewulf190

The Moscovium we are able to produce(element 115) has four isotopes with known half-lives, the most stable of which is 289Mc, with a half-live of about 220 milliseconds. The known isotopes of moscovium do not actually have enough neutrons to be on the island of stability. And nowhere has it been shown to produce nor release antimatter.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Riffrafter

Its got a shuttle on the front.

You may actually require one that does what it says on the tin for any new space force.

A shuttle that achieves its promised cost and utility goals, as well as addressing design, management, and safety issues.

Win what per-chance? There is no real war in space yet, until you weaponize it and send Man and machine up there to point prickly things at one another.

NRO Stuff

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I would say your best bet is the Boeing X-37 to date, not much space for people nor life support all the same.

NRO cant launch Man nor machine into orbit in any kind of cost-effective manner nether im afraid, which is the golden ticket.

Space Force???!!!

More like Space farce.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Everyone has their opinions. The government has shown in the past that it has moth balled programs similar. It was a bad decision just to save a tiny bit of money. There should be more money. The importance of the program is to identify the unidentified. Even if the program gets 99% crap. It only takes that 1% to make all the nightmares come true. I am not saying to release any sensitive info, but they could confirm that, yes these craft are ours and put it to rest, but they won't even do that. Why? Well, then they become accountable to all the damage they have caused. If they had this new propulsion technology all these years locked away, then they have the blood of 14 dead astronauts on their hands.

I don't see what can be more dangerous than a nuclear bomb that everyone is pointing at each other. Now they want those pointing down on our heads too and weaponize space. They have created a complete mess, when it never had to be, had they told the truth from the beginning. So keeping secrets can also be damaging. It's insane to listen to the Government and president stand up there talk about going to Mars and how wonderful the space program is or will be. Yet, they are the ones that thrown a monkey wrench into it.
edit on 21-1-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Space Force???!!!

More like Space farce.

If you say so...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's not me mate, its gravity that has you licked.

Isaac Newton's the man you want to see there.

A cost-effective means of lanching Man and machine into low Earth orbit will probably eventually materialize if that's any consolation.

It should be used to industrialize and colonize the pace all the same and not to point boy's toys at one another.
edit on 21-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A cost-effective means of lanching Man and machine into low Earth orbit

A colossal elevator to space could be going up sooner than you ever imagined

We need these built ASAP IMHO.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think a breakthrough was made many years ago and the tic-tac video was never meant to be released (as stated by the Navy). That is why the Navy has been playing along with the MSM and not denying that the tic-tacs are alien. They want to keep their super secret weapon secret, till it is needed in WWIII.

And the way to keep a super secret weapon secret is to release multiple videos of the super secret weapon, announce an improved system for active duty pilots to report UAPs, feed the mainstream news outlets with 3 years worth of data and information to be discussed during prime time viewing news hours?

Hmmm....the concept of keeping things secret sure has changed.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Interesting post. There is always that old judgement, is it our own weapon or someone else's technology. Well considering back when Bob Lazar blew the whistle on Area 51 and told of the story where the US once had Russian scientists on their bases but until they made a "great discovery" back engineering, they told the Russians to move on.

I would say that we have in fact rather found or shot down alien craft, only to then back engineer it and use it for such craft like the tic-tac, however. I do also think that what we are doing are trying to create a level playing field with "visitors" and the "visitors" are watching to say well done when we succeed.

Bob lazar is a fraud

Multiple facts that have become apparent now from things he said back in the 80s are now true. So, go tell whoever wishes to listen to that but I am not here to listen to that falsehood.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Pretty much sums it up, but please keep in mind this fact:

"There are two kinds of UFO's, ours and theres"

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: 1point92AU

Pretty much sums it up, but please keep in mind this fact:

"There are two kinds of UFO's, ours and theres"

"Theirs"

Who are you quoting? Ben Rich? I want to believe this statement but I don't believe "we" have legitimate UFOs. If anything we have crude interpretations of UFOs. "They" have the real thing, of course.
edit on 28-1-2020 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I know the US navy has high speed tracking camera film taken in 1967 of a UFO at one of their research bases.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We get a nugget of disclosure.

And, we are all too damn jaded to accept it.

edit on 29-1-2020 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We get a nugget of disclosure.
And, we are all too damn jaded to accept it.

Real, actual disclosure would be something impossible not to accept. If it can be argued against, then it ain't disclosure.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Yes, Ben Rich; the quote has always been true.

As per your intrepretation of the data, I believe you are also correct.

Nevertheless, OUR tech is "a hundred years more advanced than anything you can imagine."

I do not know how far our life support systems have come contain or transport our biology but autonomous sytems and craft are "marvelous."

I do know THEIR biology is adapted for the purpose of time / space disruption and craft integration.

Those in the know at the DIA and SAPs know these chemical propellents and our carbon based energy systems are such a farse. Nothing you can do about it ...

"a nuggest of disclosure and we are so jaded to accept it." Unfortunately, so.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

from all these tic tac posts i see i dont really see anyone talking about what was under the water

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

nice and new

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
A colossal elevator to space could be going up sooner than you ever imagined

We need these built ASAP IMHO.

Isn't it going to depend on us being able to mass-produce (MASS PRODUCE) those fancy carbon nanotubes that will hold everything together?

Also -- nice setting for Die Hard 7 (or whatever).

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ch1n1t0

from all these tic tac posts i see i dont really see anyone talking about what was under the water

It is curious. Huge glowing object that moved nearly as fast under water as it did in the air? Now that's something I'm sure the Navy would be very interested in. If it wasn't just another dodge or training exercise feature.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

the Russians have those cavitation torpedoes/rocket that uses its own exhaust to make a bubble around it so it can travle unbelievably fast

they already did tests with MHD propulsion on small models subs but we were told that it didn't do fast enough or something but if you could control the boundary layer as well as generating the magnetic fields needed to move in the water you would have a sub that has no moving parts and could more than likely move very quickly

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join