It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi choke her in the shallow water before she gets too deep

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
No one can trigger Trumpsters like a woman can.

The children children,back to the children.
Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Plotus

Your anger is not healthy...may I suggest some outdoor activity or therapy?

Peace

Yeah, I guess we should all roll over and take it like a dog. (/sarcasm)

ANGER at this traitorous hag! You bet.

She needs to be voted OUT NOW!

She's made a laughingstock out if the USA, our judicial system and hasn't given women all that great a name weither.

Yeah I get it...you are unhappy with a politician but if, at any point in your life, you find yourself praying for relief from seeing somebody contaminate the air you breathe and let them grace the choirs of hell where their friends congregate you might have a problem...

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Welcome to the double standard of ATS. If one person wished for the demise of someone on the right it'd be a shtshow around here. They don't even realize the way they speak anymore because Trump has normalized this sort of thing. The hypocrisy has long since reached painful levels.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Wishing for anybodies demise takes a big leap from rational thinking. I guess the OP is just trying to get his opinion across and without the shock value his thread wouldn't really invite a reaction.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

McConnell should raise an Objection to Schiff being appointed as a House Prosecutor simply because he is heavily conflicted from the Lies he told during the House inquiry and his association with the Whistleblower . The Whistleblower and Schiff may end up being called upon to testify which is probably the Exact Reason why Nancy chose him as prosecutor . Does " Conflict Of Interest " Have ANY Meaning at All Anymore when it comes to Government Investigations ? .............

ABSOLUTELY. I think he should absolutely raise a Schiff-fit over that & totally prevent it however he has to. What a hideous prospect on top of a gravel yard full of poop mountains.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In Pelosi's home state of California, convicted MS-13 gang members can now serve on juries!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So...?

Now under a new state law, felons who have completed probation and parole are eligible to serve on a jury in California.

However, the law does exclude those who are convicted sex offenders

If you paid your debt to society aren't you square with the house?

Mehhh...whatever.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What the bloody H E double toothpicks is up with her using all those pens? So she could give one to all those people around her?
Showboat much.

We should be checking E bay later. LOL

God she is awful.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Peace

Maybe someone on the left can share one of their safe rooms if one day they ever leave it.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Welcome to the double standard of ATS. If one person wished for the demise of someone on the right it'd be a shtshow around here. They don't even realize the way they speak anymore because Trump has normalized this sort of thing. The hypocrisy has long since reached painful levels.

People don't wish for Trump to keel over right now? Lol what a hoot... I have wished for a good number of people to just disappear long before Trump, so has Trump invented everything?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Peace

Yeah, I guess we should all roll over and take it like a dog. (/sarcasm)

ANGER at this traitorous hag! You bet.

She needs to be voted OUT NOW!

She's made a laughingstock out if the USA, our judicial system and hasn't given women all that great a name weither.

Yeah I get it...you are unhappy with a politician but if, at any point in your life, you find yourself praying for relief from seeing somebody contaminate the air you breathe and let them grace the choirs of hell where their friends congregate you might have a problem...

Peace
I can appreciate your shock or concern about my stability as a functioning citizen or patriot with words so strong. But as we should all know, a certain amount of hyperbolic content filters in conversations of a political nature. Hence 'the mud pit'. I suggest mine is one with such content. In fact I will tell you mine is one for a fact.
As a human, Nancy is one of the foulest. She is THE Supreme narcissist bar none. That is to say Mis Kim West is minor league. The problem here is that Nancy unfortunately is able to hold captive the whole world. Think about that for a bit. Literally cause reactions, delays,influences and ill will, and on top of that undermine the needed dignity of the Presidency in the world theatre. Yet she is truly hated, as in Harping whining hag. The one you would take the long way home every time if you were married to her. This woman is possessed (hyperbole) and yes will pass through the gateway to Club Hades, frequented by many of her associates.

Power, absolute stubborn vitriolic self consumed power and Champion...... she wants it all....

Well I will take your concern under advisement and thank you for participating.

Not to mention the multi millions of dollars being spent on this charade........ and it truly is, and from her cavalier point of view....... 'on someone else's dime' ....

oh yea, don't pass up this jewel...www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2020 by Plotus because: flushing out traitors

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Peace

You ain't Seen Nothing Yet . WE THE PEOPLE Will RISE to the Occasion while the Sheep go Baaaaa....

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

You just TRY and Take my Personal Freedoms Away as an American Citizen , then it's WAR . I dont Need President Donald J. Trump to Protect My Rights , I and Many Others Will Do It Just FINE .............
edit on 15-1-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

California: Rape a wife, kill the husband... Three years behind bars, and you've repaid your debt to society. Your right to Vote and sit on a jury are restored. Mirror's Pelosi's mentality perfectly.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I can respect your very eloquent reply and your viewpoint. I suspect you are more involved in this because it is your country but it almost comes across as if you hate this particular politician.

I find it remarkable to have such strong emotions over a politician. Hatred usually comes with the feeling of wanting to destroy the source.

I mean, I could understand people hating Hitler but what has she done to justify wanting her destroyed?

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I don't understand how these three democrats are still alive and have not been gunned down inside their nasty districts?

Just saying ..... there is a lot of crazy people in this world.

I have a prediction ..... PREDICTION not a prophecy ..... No matter who wins in 2020, there will be chaos in the streets with blood running into the gutters, gun fire in many states, possibly a dead politician or two, three, four etc...

May be a contributing factor of Virginia's failure on the AR15 grab. Sneak it in before pandemonium.

www.wnd.com... It will get violent, for a short time.

Are you hoping it does? I haven't seen anyone on the Right (save for a few radicals) suggest that would happen, just the opposite. Nobody I know, and that includes a few of these fringe survivalists, wants riots or assassinations, we just want both sides of the government to actually follow the Constitution and our existing laws and let the free market produce like it is now. Everyone is benefiting from it, we just need to be careful and make good decisions to keep it going.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
'originally posted by: DeathSlayer

' I don't understand how these three democrats are still alive and have not been gunned down inside their nasty districts?

Just saying ..... there is a lot of crazy people in this world.

I have a prediction ..... PREDICTION not a prophecy ..... No matter who wins in 2020, there will be chaos in the streets with blood running into the gutters, gun fire in many states, possibly a dead politician or two, three, four etc"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Are you hoping it does? I haven't seen anyone on the Right (save for a few radicals) suggest that would happen, just the opposite. Nobody I know, and that includes a few of these fringe survivalists, wants riots or assassinations'......................................................................................................................... ..............................................................................

Certainly not, but as a veteran one understands the threat of these things..
Those who disagree with the Democratic party AND 'me' had ought to reconstruct the Democratic party, but not by the tactics Pelosi has used, she will be eating crow, and decline ultimately, yet as I say, we need a healthy Democratic party....... or else we have this. The worlds turning, advancing with each revolution. Perhaps we can't have the past back "what we remember as the good old days" but we can reach into the future to repair and if wanted 'Make America Great Again'. You and I know, Nancy does not have this nation's best interests at heart, rather a hatchet job. a smear at any price.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

can shiff still be called as a witness

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: okrian

Wishing for anybodies demise takes a big leap from rational thinking. I guess the OP is just trying to get his opinion across and without the shock value his thread wouldn't really invite a reaction.

Peace

Let's be honest here, this is all Trump's fault. Just like that plane that was shot down. if Trump hadn't of started anything, there wouldn't be anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
America will forever remember Trump presidency. BSC Pelosi will be forgotten a week after she’s out of office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join