It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Markle Debacle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: CthruU

Harry may very well end up in the not to distant future the first president of the newly razed but rebuilding british republic. Whilst markle will take her seat at the devils side.

That's a bit out there, even for ATS.

So was alot of things that are of topic but now constant news.
But -

Fair enough, time will tell.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Hmmmm, is that maybe why Epsteins dead/in hiding claimed to be dead?

My gut -- and some rumors I've read -- tell me that is exactly the case... it's all linked somehow. But I have nothing to confirm it. There does seem to be a pattern emerging though.

Sooooooo many questions and so few answers.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But you've been catching up on the daily fail. I'm sorry but I wouldn't use that "paper" to start a fire.

Who says they want to shun their duties but keep the perks? Both have wealth, both have fame. I'm pretty sure they'd do fine without the Royal family.

It's not unprecedented at all for royalty to forsake their royal duties. Tbh though I don't see what all the fuss is about. They're about as important as the question does the pope eat beaver on Easter.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: eletheia

Labelling her a " woman of colour" instead of just a privileged women is borderline racist in the context of how you expressed it. Unnecessary.

Those aren't my words....... those are her words verbatim.

I have said many times on these boards I dont know why she keeps

bringing it up she neglects the fact she is 50% (half) white.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Lazy op
Provide a link for your claims, the onus is on you to provide proof in your op

Would do but my computer is running sticky and I'm a technophobe and so am not

being able to keep up with my own thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

But you've been catching up on the daily fail. I'm sorry but I wouldn't use that "paper" to start a fire.

Well, okay... but in my experience, those who close their minds to information because they don't like the messenger are only doing themselves a disservice. In this particular case, the Daily Mail is referencing actual written documents -- filed in a court of law -- that can be read and confirmed by anyone and everyone.

Who says they want to shun their duties but keep the perks?

Harry and Meghan said so.

Both have wealth, both have fame. I'm pretty sure they'd do fine without the Royal family.

Actually, no, they do not have their own wealth... they are supported by the Royal Family and estates, particularly Prince Charles.

It's not unprecedented at all for royalty to forsake their royal duties.

No, it's not unprecendented.

Tbh though I don't see what all the fuss is about.

The "fuss" is about them wanting to get paid but not wanting to do the job. And the completely shady and disrespectful way they went about it.

They're about as important as the question does the pope eat beaver on Easter.

It might be so to you, but to the taxpayers of Britain (and Canada) who are expected to fund these grifters, it is very important. I'm thinking you wouldn't be too happy about Trump/Obama paying Ivanka/Malia with taxpayer dollars to do nothing... while commercializing and capitalizing on the presidency...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Can you provide a link for this please.

Since the OP is having difficulties, here ya go:

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, holding back tears: 'Not many people have asked if I'm OK'

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

This is a very long story, one which I have posted here before. I will shorten it.

Princess Diana knew about not just Prince Andrew but other famous deviants, Jimmy Saville, Epstein.

She did inform the media, way way back in the mid 90s, late 90s before she was killed. She was trying to go public with it and she almost did. However, she was killed (I'm not suggesting by the Royal family) before her 'rumour spreading' went big.

The media were then fed disinformation. They were told varying accounts of Diana'a rumour, the abuse, lies about PA having aids or being gay... all this was done to muddy the water, to hide the truth.

Harry and Meghan have zero evidence, I didn't suggest that, if I did it was a mistake. They (actually He) only has his own experiences, but he knows the truth and is escaping from the deviants.

The media are once again being trained in the right direction to ensure nobody has respect for M&H and that they are discredited and that the public generally lose respect for them.

I have no evidence which I can post here. But I'm not making this up.
edit on 15-1-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
All my [and many other's] prediction about this woman have so far come true. I didn't care how nice the MSN at the time made her out to be, just like Tony Blair I had my opinion using common sense.
What Americans don't understand about the Royal family is that they are not just famous people on a reality show. They are actually different from the rest [not necessarily better BTW] but the life of QE2 has never been that of your average person.
It is that which some people find interesting. It's like watching a different species.
Also whilst I am not a Royalist and actually think they are obsolete by now, I don't see why others can't be fans of theirs.
People like following other people in the limelight for a variety of reasons.

With the RF I guess it is the longing for tradition and the safety of their [up until now] existence.

Then in comes Megan Markle.

Someone who thinks the RF are the Kardashians and she wants part of that fame. Not understanding that their fame is based on history. Let that sink in. They are Historical figures. Not people with inflated lips and arses, nor are they actors or entrepreneurs. They are living history and their protocols are very old.
You can't just come in, put a pretty dress on and then ignore history and behave like a 'celeb'.

This is what MM has never understood. I guess most people who don't have Royals in their country would. How can they?
This is an old firm. A very influential one. Megan was accepted because Harry wanted his way, who knows maybe he has some poop on them regarding his mother's ehem 'accident'. So they let him.

However in the same way my nana won't fit in with a Baseball team for many reasons, MM doesn't fit in with the RF.
She now realises that. She would have to become dignified and quiet and not the centre of the party. She was representing Britain FFS.
How can she though as an American c-class actress with a family history that puts Eastenders [UK soap] to shame?

Now they are legging it. Harry said he doesn't want to play the game that killed his mother...but I also get that the RF can't keep on carrying this wildcard called MM.
She has everything she wanted now.

- She had a Royal wedding [far too big for her standing]
- She's got a Prince
- She's in the tabloids
- Once moved out, she can now behave like a common celeb again
- She has now more money than brain cells
- She can flaunt it all in front of her friends without having to behave a certain way.

Slow clap. To this white trash woman. [remember she is 50% white, don't see why that should be constantly ignored].

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

i think for myself and from experience dealing with someone that has NPD.

people who have suffered being a victim of these kinds of people see it all to clearly.

unless you have been a target of one you would not know what im referring to.

not being rude just clarifying
takes years sometimes to walk away and even after it still lingers.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thank you -- and I'm already aware of this background info and I'm keeping it in mind! I don't doubt it, but I also have no doubt it's only a part of the whole story. Given Prince Charles' penchant for protecting pedophiles, I expect that Diana knew more than she ever wanted to know -- and was expectedly quite disgusted. Whatever Diana knew and tried to reveal was only part of the story though, and much has occurred since then.

I think it's fair to accept that Epstein (and Ghislaine) are working for one or more government intel agencies, and that there is far more to their sexual escapades than meets the eye. If all they've got on Randy Andy is sex with an underage teenager, then they really don't have anything because sex with a 17-year-old is not illegal in England. While some of us find that despicable, others would give Randy Andy a hearty pat on the back for his "score." I'm wondering if there was a concerted effort to entice Prince Andrew into ever more debauchery, but he didn't go for it.

I also suspect that there is dirt on Prince Harry, who sure wasn't a saint and had his own randy days. Perhaps even with his uncle Andy.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Can none of you accept that bad things can actually happen to bad people? The Royal Family are who and what they are, good or bad, they are just another set of people living under their unique set of rules and strictures.

Megalodon came into that like a wrecking ball with zero respect for what she was actually doing.

So, no, she's no prize, and I have scant sympathy for all involved. This is a typical family crisis. But stop thinking that because one side is bad, the other must be all good or blameless.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There is so much at play behind the scenes wait til it comes out.

Meghan is Devious. Read the court papers today. She set up her dad lied to Serena Williams and more.

She is a Clinton Employee. Ms Latham is doing her best to help them set up their "Charity"

Harry from what I hear from people who know him say he is having major issues with his mental health and some substance issues. However he isn't innocent in this at all.

They want all the perks while others pay. She costs the Americans quite a bit for that "baby shower". Which I have some photos from but I wont show them. I've sworn not too.

Meghan is not a nice person.

She's been reaching out to the Trump admin trying to get her security covered again. But he isn't having it.

She's desperate to get back here for the election. Distractions are needed.

She also got greedy on the side and continually goes rogue.

It's also time she admitted she used a surrogate. She won't leave Harry though as long as
1. She can make money off of him
2. She's ordered to stay with him.

I'm also hearing the blackmail stories are quite possibly true.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

That's fine, I respect your position and experience.

I don't doubt that she may have NPD. I would question that one can not be certain of this from a series of photographs, selected from thousands taken at the same time. You see, that's what the media do, take a load of photos and choose the facial expressions which best fit the agenda.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Now you've got me curious and I sooooooooo want to pick your brain!!! If you ever feel like spilling the tea, send me a PM...

And I totally agree that this Markle Debackle is part of a Clinton machine operation... or at least the Democrat machine. And Sara Latham is running the show.

I just can't figure out the end game... lots of speculation on my part, but that's all I've got.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I PMd you. I'd be interested in swapping information.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I PMd you. I'd be interested in swapping information.

Hey! I want in on this... pretty pretty please? With a cherry on top???

I promise I won't tell...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
[qu
edit on 15-1-2020 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
NHK Japan is really digging into this.
Says she's not a real .... but maybe a gold digger.
Also says THEY CAN NOT TALK OR, well Diana comes to mind and this is on NHK
Either way, it was said that her bother told Harry she was a gold digger

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

And why do we care about any rich entitled royals? Are we a bunch of monarch-worshipping peasants who cannot wait for the next gossip of the beloved royals?

Seriously, who cares? Did the MSM tell everyone that this was an important story?
edit on 15-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join